<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Some pictures to prove that girls in Malaysia do wear shorts underneath their uniform

June 2 2007 at 9:24 AM
Anonymous Josephine 

Read this page a while ago and found that there are some points of contention about Malaysia.

One is about whether girls really do get caned in schools. I'm sure if you do some reading or searching over the internet, you will have known.

Another claim is that girls, other than wearing panties under their uniform, also wear shorts underneath to allow for carefree movement. Seems like many do not believe.

Found these pics a while ago and saved them to my computer. The 1st one, could clearly see that one of the girls accidentally exposed the black bike shorts that she is wearing.

The 2nd one, could see one of the girls exposing the shorts that she was wearing underneath.

So Lau Lee Sze and Joanne Lim Ee Wei is quite right aren't they?

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Jun 2, 2007 11:04 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sill Lee Asso

Re: Some pictures to prove that girls in Malaysia do wear shorts underneath their uniform

June 2 2007, 11:43 AM 

Is good, is very good to have confirmation of girls wearing cycle short under tunic. Is important part of cp lore that when headmistress lifts tunic of naughty girl to give caning, cycle short is there to preserve minge modesty.

As to Lowly Size - do no believe him. Word on street is that he ladyboy. Joanne Lim - all woman. Yes please.

Anonymous Josephine

Re: Some pictures to prove that girls in Malaysia do wear shorts underneath their uniform

June 2 2007, 2:51 PM 

I know girls wear shorts under their pinafore or uniform for modesty, so that they can be carefree when they are in school, like running about in school, in the playground etc.

I have never heard of girls having their skirts lifted up for caning. Even boys never get their trousers off. What are you talking about?

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Jun 2, 2007 4:59 PM

Research Assistant 2

June 2 2007, 5:01 PM 

Thank you for your very interesting contributions, Josephine.

Please note that anonymous messages are not permitted on this Forum.

mimi

June 2 2007, 6:11 PM 

I must get my eyes tested because they do not look like shorts to me?

Tailsss

June 2 2007, 10:04 PM 

Well, as I said, the 1st one is wearing black bike shorts. Trust me, in Nov/December when school uniform sales operate at Malaysia, other than selling the school uniforms like the pinafore, the white shirts, the baju kurung etc., retailers often sell bike shorts too, often in black colour or other colour like navy blue, red, purple as well.

The 2nd one is not wearing 'bike shorts' but normal type of shorts. By normal I mean those shorts that people will wear when they walk around in the streets etc. (But in Malaysia you also see schoolgirls, after school, just taking off their pinafore and walking around with their white blouses and the shorts they are wearing, so it could be bike shorts or normal shorts.)

One more reasons I could think off for wearing shorts is on the day for Physical Education, girls will usually wear a T-shirt under their uniform as well. So, together with the shorts they are wearing, they can just take them off in the class (but most do wait after the boys have left the classes, if it is a co-ed school)

I know for sure that the pictures show girls wearing shorts. If you're not convinced, Mimi, too bad, it's at your own lost.

mimi

June 2 2007, 10:21 PM 

Its not my lost, just my observation, I thought the type of cycling shorts originally posted about were nearly knee length.

Tailss

June 3 2007, 12:37 AM 

Of course some girls' shorts are near knee length, some are rather short, but they are still shorts nonetheless!

And don't forget that as the shorts are not really tight, when you are in a sitting position, your shorts 'fold' or 'wrinkle' up, so the 'effective length' of the shorts is shortened!

Most girls wouldn't want to wear shorts that are too long, like knee length - remember the pinafore are just knee length as well, shorts that are too long are going to be 'exposed' when walking around etc., which can be very unsightly?

winston

Same person.?

June 3 2007, 1:36 AM 

Josephine,Tailass & Lau Lee Sze seems like the same person.?There writing style almost the same...could it be....the same person.

R.G. Tracker

Re: Same person?

June 3 2007, 7:45 AM 

The posting tracker confirms that Josephine and Tailss are very closely related indeed. The contributions of Lau Lee Sze are now what we archivists call ¬Ďarchive material¬í and unfortunately no information is available.

Saro

Specially for the wankers on this board

August 17 2007, 3:56 AM 

just so the imagery is right when you're thinking of the M'sian gals.

I never did, but I did know a girl or two to wear shorts under her school dress or skirt. These were running shorts type things -- loose, brief. These were worn for freedom of movement so no knickers were flashed when larking about and also for a quick change on PE days.

As for bike shorts - spandexy things??? Please remember that the average daily temperature is 35 deg. Celcius and its VERY humid. Also most state schools are NOT AIR CONDTIONED. If tight spandex is worn, i think it'd be the type of brief shorts a dancer might wear -- definitely not knee lengh cycling shorts for God's sake.

Also the "pair of shorts and t-shirt" is really the national costume of the Malaysian school child. The only thing I could think of on the sticky bus ride home, was getting out of the pinafore and into a much cooler pair of shorts and t-shirt. I don't know any girl who would layer a t-shirt under her school shirt which was worn under a pinafore. She'd have been dead of dehydration by mid day and her's would have beennone smelly corpse.

Really, gents, ladies, I think it's safe to imagine the nubile 16 year old mei ling, bent over th desk with turqouise pinafore skirt raised and lace-trimmed, white nylon panties at the knee... No need to wrestle with muscular pairs of black spandex.

Cheers. I like a bit of accuracy. Bit possessive of things Malaysian.

winston

Saro,are you Malaysian.?

August 17 2007, 12:49 PM 

Are you from the above country.?

Saro

Yes lah.

August 17 2007, 11:43 PM 

You might search out my old posts -- i actually thought Lau sze might have been for real. But certaily not the other poseurs like annony Josephine.

winston

Girls are not caned.!

August 18 2007, 12:44 AM 

Anyway,caning is not allowed for girls in Malaysia,so wearing extra shorts is not for the padding...

Current Topic - Some pictures to prove that girls in Malaysia do wear shorts underneath their uniform  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement