<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Injections

September 6 2007 at 6:06 PM
Ping 

I had an injection recently and this started me off looking round the Net to see if I could find anything interesting. I like the following from a woman’s blog at

http://curvaceousdee.blogspot.com/2007/07/aching-cheeks.html

"Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Aching cheeks

The oddest things turn me on.

This afternoon I had a doctor's appointment. That's not the turn-on - my doctor is lovely, and very practical, but I'm not attracted to her in that way. We determined, during the course of my appointment, that I required two injections.

Following her instructions, I took the small bottle of Vitamin B12 she gave me and warmed it in my hands (it was frozen, having been shipped from Australia). I thought of how I could have melted it faster had I slipped it into my bra and warmed it between my breasts.

When it was completely melted, I followed her further instructions, standing and pulling my knickers and trousers down so the top half of my arse was accessible. I then lent forward over the examination table, elbows on the pillow provided, and turned my feet so they were pigeon-toed.

("Why pigeon-toed?" I asked. "Because you can't tense your buttock muscles when your feet are turned inward," she told me as she fiddled with needles and bottles at the table just outside my peripheral vision. And I learned something new for the day. Have you?).

I felt coolness swiped across my cheeks as she used an alcohol swap to prepare the areas - one on my right side, one on my left. "Now," she told me, "I'm going to smack the area just before I inject it, so you don't feel anything."

The first smack was on my right, and wasn't hard, or startling (more's the pity). Still, I was hard pressed not to shiver with pleasure. The injection came a second or so afterward, a mild prick that was, all in all, quite disappointing.

"Now, I'm going to do the B-compound on the other side," she told me from behind. "This one aches a bit more, for some reason."

And she smacked me again. And injected me again. And it ached. Then, following her instructions, I pulled my knickers and trousers up and rearranged my clothing.

I'm not attracted to my doctor. Really, I'm not. But being so vulnerable, half-undressed, with someone in a position of authority spanking me? Well, I'm feeling the ache, and it's not the ache of the injections ..."

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
monty

Re: Injections

September 6 2007, 8:07 PM 

interesting!!

Research Assistant 2

September 7 2007, 9:00 AM 

Here, on a similar theme, is an excerpt from a piece found on a Google Group. For more of this person’s medical fetish writing go to:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=hzw7ABkAAADueqbtev1Boib9b0duN0H8HTOmbQnqfgSRzFxCoznfCw&hl=en

'Once I started my nursing training, aged seventeen, at a big London
hospital, throughout my time there I and all the nursing staff were given a
routine medical every six months. These were pretty memorable affairs:
every part of us, "ordinary" and "intimate", was given an unrestrained
going-over, and little effort was made to minimise the indecency of it all.
From the very beginning of the exam, we either had to take everything off
except our knickers - those to be shed too, leaving the examinee completely
starkers, when the stage of examining our orifices down below was reached;
or on some occasions, we were made to strip totally nude right at the start
of proceedings. For many of my comrades, this aspect of our job was
something to endure, rather than to enjoy (nobody actually protested about
it - our attitude on this point, was comparable to that of soldiers with
their contempt for wimpish, easily-upset civilians; and I think everyone
felt - without needing to express it out loud -- that since we dealt it
out, it was only fair that we had to take it too). I, with my personal
kink, loved the "half-yearlies" - nearly always did, anyway -- and
sometimes wished that they could have been quarterly. Another bit of icing
on the cake for me as a student nurse, was the injections to inoculate us
against various things, which we received, especially in our earlier days
at the hospital - most of them in our bottoms. I don't actually enjoy
being stuck with needles, as such (even I am not that weird), but I seem to
be blessed with a fairly high tolerance of pain, and I've always found the
pants-down element in injections a turn-on. And there were times when a
necessary injection or two, were administered in the course of our
"half-yearly": I revelled in the indecency of
getting a jab when I was stark naked - either having it done as I lay on
my front, in the nude, or being obliged to bend over for it. From
childhood up until today, I've always felt cheated when I've received an
injection any other way than "bare-bum".'

Jimny462

September 7 2007, 11:57 PM 

Medical inspections for student nurses at six-monthly intervals seem a bit suspicious to me. What were they expected to find/prove? All NHS staff have a medical examination when joining the service but unless they become ill or injured(many nurses suffer back injuries) they are unlikely to have another. Injections are a different matter. Since infection control became important it is common for most staff to be vacinated against hepatitis B, TB etc.

Gas Mask Wearer

September 9 2007, 10:59 AM 

I liken injections to corporal punishment. A girl getting an injection in her arm equates to a girl being caned on the hands, and in that I have no interest. A girl having an injection in her bum, however, with the concomitant ritual of lifting her skirt, lowering her knickers and sometimes bending over, is like a caning on the bottom.

Jab Mad

October 13 2007, 10:48 PM 

This one’s got everything - attractive mother, stroppy teenager, knickers down, bending over, nurse lifting patient’s skirt.

http://www.dailymotion.com/avi3333/video/x2grxu_torys-shot-in-ass_people

monty

October 14 2007, 9:58 AM 

Superb better than Sunday morning TV. And educational to-boot.

Jab Mad

There's more!

October 15 2007, 8:28 AM 

The same doctor, mother and girl. The doctor comments on the girl’s red bum: she has been spanked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFXBi_-n3Q

monty

October 15 2007, 9:46 AM 

can't wait Mother next fantastic.

Bozo

Injections

October 15 2007, 8:43 PM 

well wall streets cash injections havent worked
funny cum to think of it as a kid i got a bad cut on the back of the thigh
and had to go to hospital to get a tetanus.
the young female nurse(in those days they wore tight skirts)and my guardian laughed and giggled as my pants were pulled up and i went ouch in a loud voice as the needle went in-cum to think of it they did seem to be rather relishing the proceedings
gilbert oakley in a devastating attack on ww1 claims posh women used to deliberately join the medical core to view horrific injuries in operations etc.and that they got perverted pleasure from so doing.

Jab Mad

Here's the mother

October 16 2007, 5:57 AM 

monty

October 16 2007, 9:46 AM 

Thank you Jab Mad, I noticed the mother was shaved'down there'. And those shoes placed at a perfect angle in front of the chair!!! Extacy.Extacy.

Yes Bozo I believe females even today offer services and help to hospitals etc. to gain secret pleasures from others pain.

Jab Mad

More Mother

November 5 2007, 2:20 PM 

Same doctor, same nurse (bewigged?), same bum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvp1uuxMgH0

November 5 2007, 2:36 PM 

I detected that Mum had grown a little hair 'down there' also she started to remove her skirt before the good doctor told her that the injection was to be in her BOTTOM.
The director of this film was clearly lax in his timing.

These things are very important you know.

Ping

December 10 2007, 10:07 AM 

For more information on the videos mentioned above and others, several of which include scenes of corporal punishment go to

http://stonefoxproductions.com/shop/home.php

Jab Mad

April 6 2008, 4:11 PM 

There are lots of videos of women getting injections in the bum at

http://www.freeweb.hu/shot2002/

The best one is probably number 22 in which a woman wearing red knickers is bending over a table.

monty

April 7 2008, 9:29 AM 

Don't you just find it irritating to follow a lead, only to discover that it's in some obscure language. Also difficult to download free as the site states!!

Research Assistant 2

April 7 2008, 11:16 AM 

Click on 'Belepek'. Click on 'Videok'. From the sixty-three thumbnails click on that of your choice. A new window opens. Click on 'Free' at the foot of the right-hand column. Video download should be ready in under one minute. Enter the code provided. Click 'Save'. The clip can be screened in RealPlayer.

monty

April 8 2008, 9:48 AM 

Many thanks for that RA.

I also discover that being an AOL user I need to switch to MS Int.Explorer to view/down load these clips.

Nice arses!!!

Patient

June 4 2008, 4:07 PM 

Do you not find that nurses have a fetish about bottoms? They take delight in saying when giving an injection, “this is going to go in your bottom.”

Bum Fetish

June 13 2008, 10:20 AM 

I think it’s really great to have nurses that have a bum fetish. There is a bum fetish spanking site - it’s the one where Bozo upset a lot of women - that has loads of bum fetish nurses writing on it.

Patient

August 10 2008, 9:37 AM 

I once knew a woman who had an injection in her bottom that she was not expecting. She said she was embarrassed because her bum was marked from the caning she received the previous evening.

Bob T

August 12 2008, 10:35 AM 

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Those video clips are taking too long to download. I'm used to clips from youtube loading very fast. These are taking several minutes to load.

Research Assistant 2

August 12 2008, 11:43 AM 

I don’t think you are doing anything wrong, Bob. The site is slow. I have just downloaded clip number fifteen. It took almost four-and-a-half minutes, would not open in Real Player, but did in VLC Media Player.

jemico

June 3 2009, 3:58 AM 

hey, it's difficult to download it with rapidshare. anyone mind sharing the files?

thanks.

Safrada

Injections as corporal punishment

June 3 2009, 8:47 AM 

From time to time I've seen mention in various places that medical staff deliberately use the pain and embarassment of an injection to 'punish' awkward patients. I remember reading an interview with a group of nurses in a men's magazine several years ago where they were asked how they dealt with unruly patients. It drew the gloating reply "I make them drop their pants for an injection in the bum then do it very slowly so it really hurts." Another nurse interjected, "And if you give the needle a little twist when it's in that has them climbimg the walls!" The same article made mention of the 'nurse's flick', which was an peremptory way of banishing unwanted erections during bedbaths (ouch!).

I also once read an interview with Ozzie Osbourne where he recounted going to hospital suffering from an STD. He was shown to a room where a number of fellow-sufferers, all male, were waiting. He described it as the funniest sight he had ever seen - an empty wardroom with a row of hapless men bent over the ends of the beds with their trousers and pants lowered and their bare backsides meekly proffered as they awaited matron's needle. Apparently the treatment was none too gentle - the matron made her way swiftly down the line accompanied by a nurse carrying a kidney dish with a number of pre-loaded syringes which she jabbed ungently into one cringing bum after another.

Finally I read a posting on a google groups forum a long time ago, sorry, I can't remember what it was, in which a woman who had lived through the war years recounted her memories of the Polish airmen who were billeted in her village, and how she had a romantic dalliance with one of them. She was in hospital one time suffering from some sort of infection and he visited her. Great was the wrath of matron when he was rash enough to kiss her on the cheek before he left. I can't recall the exact quote, but it seems he was accosted and whisked away to another room where he was stripped naked, treated to an immunizing injection with an inordinately large needle, handed a pair of hospitl-issue pyjamas and placed in quarantine for a month. Well, those were more prudish times.

It's obvious from these accounts that nurses sometimes like to use their authority to punish and humiliate. It's also interesting to note that in two of the instances given injections were being used to punish male sexuality. In Ozzie's tale the men were being deliberately subjected to ritual humiliation and pain which masqueraded as 'medical treatment' as punishment for their perceived promiscuity. (And as so often I doubt whether those nurses would have exhibited the same degree of callousness if they had been dealing with female sufferers.) The Polish airman's youthful ardour was nipped in the bud and even resulted in a 'prison sentence'. I get the impression that women like to have power over men, and like to use it, when they have the opportunity. Perhaps it derives from their primal fear of men because men are physically stronger, and the consequent urge among women to cut them down to size whenever possible.

I suppose the moral of the tale (or is that tail?) is, if you should find yourself in hospital for any reason you best behave yourself lest any errant behaviour earn you a 'sting in the tail'. After all, though corporal punishment may be long gone in modern Britain, the hypodermic syringe is still very much with us . . .

Jab Mad

September 7 2009, 7:39 AM 

I found the following on a fetish site. I won't name it, but it's the one where people are constantly insulting each other and is satirised in the 'Miss Geraldine' thread. The writer has at times been the subject of ridicule here and is regarded as a bit of an oaf, but his latest effort is really quite good.

"I was doubled up laughing, tears running down my cheeks, .

Now your [sic] thinking why, what's happened.

Well.

Poor Sabrina has had one hell of an ear infection since we come [sic] back from Holiday, she has had 2 different courses of antibiotics and both failed to clear it.

So it was then a trip to A&E, followed by ear drops and a visit on Tuesday to hospital to see a consultant.

Now perhaps this is the time to explain, we had a rather good bank holiday weekend (smiles).

Those of you that know Sabrina, will understand she would have been rather naughty over the weekend, and received the appropriate punishments.

So come Tuesday morning she still had quite a sore bottom plus a Hospital visit.

As instructed she attended her appointment, and the good Doctor decided the best way to deal with her infection of her ear, was injected antibiotics yes, you know where this is going don't you

YES.. an injection into her bottom was required

Poor Sabrina was now in shock so she said "can I have it in my arm" (don't know why she would ask that). Anyway the good Doctor said its [sic] better in the bottom, and Sabrina being a good subbie agreed..

Well the doctor then saw what is known as a naughty girls bottom.. stripped [sic] with cane marks. And his comment was "seems you had a good weekend"

Now I am wondering how he knew it was a good weekend.

Have you had this happen to you?

September 7 2009, 7:56 AM 

Actually I remember as a small boy in the infants at primary school whenever I walked past the staff room areas, Head`s Study, Medical Room, etc, I`d often hear yelps of pain.
Initially I thought pupils were having injections, but now I`m 90% sure they were actually getting the cane.

Paul
SF&R: sfrsite.topcities.com

buttock injections

January 5 2013, 10:02 PM 

Having a beautiful nurse make me drop trousers, pull down pants and bend over for injections in my vulnerable bare bottom really turns me on now, but it wasn't always that way.

Throughout my youth and adolescence getting a shot was my greatest fear when going to the doctor. On the rare occasions I knew in advance I would get one, my only fear was where because I deemed getting them in the bottom childish. Almost invariably, however, my worst fear came true. Even worse than having my bottom jabbed was the scenario because I had to pull everything down to my ankles before the receptionist and then bend over her lap for the injection(s). The older I got, the worse it became because I didn't want the attractive young lady even to know that I still got shots back there, much less have her actually watch me get them in the bare bottom from across her lap.

while in hospital

May 31 2013, 5:07 PM 

one of the many times I was in hospital due to my dozon medical problems, I had to come off my
blood thinning medication as I was having a procedure while I was in hospital and thus I had to have injections in muscle to keep my blood in a good way.
At first I was having injection in the muscle in upper arm (the muscle bit) then having they 2-3 times A day it started to cause me pain, told the nurse and she suggested the upper leg which I tried once but I still was feeling pain as I was in my arm then the nurse, she sat with me and explained that one other place I could have the injections was my bottom.. as id never had an injection there before I was a bit iffy then I agreed to try it then when it was time for my next injection the nurse drew the curtains around my bed (I was in a shared cubical area) then she told me to lay on my tummy (I was wearing a hospital gown all the time)so I turned around and laid on my tummy then she came round to the other side of the bed and she pulled my hospital gown up to bare my bottom and then lowered my boxer shorts so my bum was completely exposed.
At first I was fretting that IT would hurt as much as the injections in my upper arm but couple seconds later she said "little scratch" and she put the needle in my left buttock and amazingly I barely felt it! so all the rest of the injections I had while in hospital I had in my bottom and will in future as well.
I am amazed why the injections did not hurt as much (ached a little) as when they were done in my arm.
With my future injections I was calmer and simply just turned around on my bed and casually bared my bottom for the injection as I now knew they didn't hurt much.
Lots of people think bum injections hurt so much but I know why they hurt at times, it is because the person is tense, remain calm and the injection wont hurt.

Current Topic - Injections  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement