<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Moonlightin'

February 24 2009 at 3:34 PM
Steve M 

Welcome to a new series.

Please feel free to post yourselves(but remember you may need more stamps than you expect!!).

Seriously, the theme is simply well-known people, or indeed ordinary people, doing the unexpected.

Here to start is a video link of the King of Rock N Roll(No, not Wilfred Ing!!) using his guitar-pluckin' hand for something else:-

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/lSbbNP4r-Blue-Hawaii-1961

Steve M

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steve M

Re: Moonlightin'

February 24 2009, 4:09 PM 

And here's a still, for publicity purposes.

[linked image]

Presume the still was for Elvis & not Janus!!

Jane Maxwell was the name of the lucky actress who's clearly enjoying every moment of her big break & Elvis delivers 14 spanks on screen. Wonder if he delivered a PROPER Good ole-fashioned spankin' after the day's shooting!

Steve M

Another_Lurker

February 24 2009, 9:58 PM 

As Steve has given us a guitar player doing some spanking I had hoped to respond with a spanking Headmaster doing some guitar playing.

Sadly I don't think the Alan Witham who diligent users of Google Images will discover doing just that on Flickr1 is the same Mr Alan Witham currently featuring in the 'St. John's & St. Clement's School' thread here! happy.gif

Note 1: I haven't linked the image in question least the owner of the Flickr account take exception to a mass of hits from this estimable Forum.

American Way

February 25 2009, 11:57 AM 

St John's and St Clements School in South London was not the proper thread for this post. This is taken from that post and somewhat modified.

Re: St. John's & St. Clement's School February 25 2009, 2:35 AM

We're getting a bit off topic here. Maybe this should be under the Moonlightin' thread. But now that is has started I'm following through. The first link is the photo that made it in time for publication in their local paper and the second is a direct link to the clip in English and the third is a bare bottom reference from a comment from the fourth posters, Robert J Maxwells, movie review. Im not sure if it was bare bottom but Im virtually certain she wasnt fully clothed. He did begin to lift the dress and that can be seen in both the video and the picture and the twelve of the best didnt sound muffled to me. The expression on the onlookers faces made it seem like it wasnt a spanking with her fully clothed. I think if there was nudity or partial nudity involved, Morel wouldn't want someone older than himself and less likely to raise eyebrows to spank Madame Orsini. A grown woman shouldn't be making such a fuss so protected over a spanking. I don't know what was more shameful!

http://tanherhide.blogspot.com/search?q=roots+of+heaven

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052148/usercomments?start=0

American Way

February 25 2009, 12:21 PM 

I should have started with this entry with a photo link that wasn't on the tan her hide site. Caveat, I hope this doesn't open the flood gates to references to adult sites unworthy of this esteem Forum.

Trevor Howard, played a part of an anti-elephant hunting zealot (Morel) in French Equatorial Africa in a 1958 movie, Roots of Heaven. He reads off a sentence to spank a snobby boastful and very tall white huntress, Jacqueline Fogt (Madame Orsini). She gets thoroughly spanked on her bare bottom for having killed so many elephants. Although the spanking is mostly off screen, the purpose of the punishment was to humiliate her and to publish a picture of her spanking in the local paper. Trevor Howard said that in order to avoid misunderstanding he would call upon the oldest among them to administer the sentence, none other than veteran actor Friederic von Ledebur had the honors. He was thorough and she was just bragging about her expertise as a big game huntress. She got her comeuppance. She was screaming like a banshee and looking for an intervention but to no avail because they were armed with rifles. The two men with Juliette Greco are seen in this long link. John Huston was the director and a few years later he directed Donovan's Reef, a film that also featured a spanking. He used both scenes to put a little humor into his films.

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/f?q=roots+of+heaven+trevor+howard&prev=/images%3Fq%3Droots%2Bof%2Bheaven%2Btrevor%2Bhoward%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26sa%3DG&imgurl=9255a6dc32f05edc

Steve M

Another one!

February 25 2009, 9:26 PM 

Here we are at London Transport's Trolleybus maintenance depot in 1947. Well, at its' staff canteen.

A rare opportunity to see the Rodent Control Chief Exec moonlighting as Catering Supervisor and not inflicting extreme CP on rodents. And he's put a smile on for the camera, too!

[linked image]

Where was 'Elf & Safety in 1947??

Steve M

Another_Lurker

February 26 2009, 2:09 AM 

What a splendid photograph Steve! I love the way the ladies at the table and the cat are all staring intently at the photographer, but you can just sense that the cat is the only one who'd like to eat him! Inside every domestic cat there's a tiger trying to get out - but then I guess you already know that! happy.gif

Alan Turing

February 26 2009, 8:09 AM 

Blimey! I remember the 660 trolleybus, used to run from North Finchley to Hammersmith. But if one broke down, you had to wait for ages until a man came along with a pole to take the current-collecting trolley off the wires, so that the others behind could pass.

And it was a man, too: not sure what all those women are doing maintaining trolleybuses in 1947. Or maybe they're the canteen ladies?

Steve M

February 26 2009, 10:57 AM 

ALAN

According to the book's text, the Trolleybus maintenance staff were nearly all women & that's some of them in the canteen.

The canteen staff were all women too & that is remarked on as more unusual than the maintenance staff.

From my other transport books (hundreds!) a quick scoot round last night suggests trolleys were fairly low maintenance and the engines weren't over-complicated, either, so it may be skilled mechanics weren't as essential in maintaining them as with Routemaster buses etc.

As long as the women weren't required to reverse them in confined spaces, we may have been OK-and there weren't too many supermarkets then, either!

I can only remember going through East Ham way on family holidays in the 1950's & very early 60's and being fascinated by the overhead catenary. However,during my first two years at MGS they still had trolleys & I used to catch one up to school from the Maidstone & District garage after my 3-mile bus journey from Aylesford.

Unfortunately, in 3N, I discovered smoking & the Bastard took over as Head, so I then started walking up via the backstreets slowly in the mornings.

A_L

Yes, we have one or two that must have THEIR photo taken at all costs. I just love the way that cat's hogged the picture, as only a cat can.

Steve M

Ketta

February 27 2009, 5:55 PM 

This Rodent Control moonlighter didn't live up to expectation and suffered the consequence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mb1d9Nu5M

Ketta

Steve M

February 27 2009, 9:45 PM 

KETTA

That's what I call a purr-vert!

For God's sake don't let Teacherswhopaddle see it!

Steve M

Another_Lurker

February 28 2009, 12:16 AM 

This purr-version (thank you Steve) is obviously very wide-spread. Putting 'cat spanking' into YouTube search gives 422 hits as of tonight.

However, anyone tempted to try it on their pet should read the cautionary comment by J4N15 on the video posted by Ketta. I can't repeat it here as larry1951 will object, but let's just say the cat expressed its annoyance! happy.gif

American Way

February 28 2009, 12:58 AM 

Steve M, "For God sake don't let teacherswhopaddle see this." The four elementary school teachers asked for comments from this esteem Forum. They could have just ignored this site so if you have something to say I suggest you read their February 21st post where they review their guidelines for feedback. Wouldn't it be better if you granted their request and address them directly rather than through this forum? They are more than capable of handling themselves and don't need me to come to their defense so read what they wrote about BE NICE, like Rodney King said, can't we all just get along? For God sake walk a mile in their shoes.

Be NICE.

We understand that the issue of paddling in school bring out a strong emotional response and bad feelings in people. But we are NOT ogres! Remember: We have feelings too. We all have families and live routine, normal (But sometimes hectic) lives with the normal ups and downs like everyone else. The only difference is that our jobs revolve around 7 to 11 year olds eight hours a day with only a 25 minute lunch break -when not also monitoring the cafeteria! And the last thing we think about is using the paddle -Which is a last resort for us!

Another_Lurker

February 28 2009, 3:46 AM 

American Way, I fear that you and the British sense of humour do not co-exist very easily!

American Way

March 31 2009, 6:16 AM 

The bottom link leads you to a rare color photo of a famous Elvis spanking scene that was shot in Hawaii in 1961 where and when Barack Obama was born, what an unspoiled island it was back then. Maybe someone can post the picture like the black and white one. I still have trouble doing it when it seems like I'm blocked. She looks like she is laughing in the color one so maybe that was one that didn't make it. Getting some three dozen hard slaps from the King of Rock she must have been hirting, no wonder she was sitting on a pillow the next morning. She got wet but she got just the opposite of a head cold. It must have made for a hard horseback ride if you recall.

In a press interview with Jennie Maxwell (the actress, who played the spoiled Ellie Corbett in Blue Hawaii before she was tragically shot to death along with her husband just before she celebrated her 40th birthday in a robbery) said in a press interview that Elvis spanked her three times for this shoot. She recalled her dress was wet because of her character having tried to have drowned herself when Presley took her over his knee. She also mentioned that because of the wet clothing, it was like being spanked without clothes. She mentioned her bottom was very red and sore for hours following the spanking -- each take involved ten to twelve hard swats to her bottom. She was 19 at the time and got along with Presley during the filming of "Blue Hawaii"; she had no desire to endure another spanking from Presley. Jenny and her husband were gunned down during a robbery in June, 1981. She was barely 40 years old.

Does she look like she is laughing? Maybe it was only the first take? Scroll to the right and it's scan 27.

http://photos.chogenki.com/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=90

Research Assistant 2

March 31 2009, 6:32 AM 

Another_Lurker,

Could you possibly send again the link to the large colour picture? I am having difficulty embedding it.

American Way

March 31 2009, 9:28 AM 

Research Assistant 2

March 31 2009, 10:35 AM 

Thank you. My colleague, Goggle Box, who seems to know about these things, tells me that it is a publicity still.

American Way

March 31 2009, 10:35 AM 

Addendum. A woman friend of mine is an Elvis collector and I downloaded a print of the small photo because it was less obscured by the logo. Unless my French failed me. Je soupçonne chez ce dernier une bonne dose de mauvaise foi et sûrement une passion cachée pour imposer à la jeune Jenny (20 ans) six fessées consécutives. It said 6 times and not 3 times and implied that it was not for authenticity sake but that Elvis liked it that way because he enjoyed it, not surprisingly surmised given the nature of the adult content site. Given the plot, Elvis should be smiling because she was a thorn in his side and she did need her comeuppance for acting like a spoled brat. I'm sure they would say she enjoyed it too, which I sincerely doubt given by her expression in the movie. The color photo of her smiling came from a Yahoo group, so it could have been a posed publicity photo taken prior to the spanking or a post spanking photo, presumably, if after six takes, some time later. It could indeed be just a painful expression that looks like she's laughing which is why I asked the question in the first place.

Another_Lurker

March 31 2009, 8:03 PM 

Research Assistant 2, please accept my apologies. I realised in the small hours that you wouldn't be able to move my post from the 'Those Honorary Life Members...' thread to this thread because the link was embedded. Thank you for making the effort. Sadly this is the earliest I've been able to get back on the machine to put matters right.

I can't use the link American Way has given you above. My security software says the site contains harmful content and won't let me open the link. I originally found the picture via an image search, and although it appears to be on the same site I can link directly to the picture without any complaints from my system. Here is the direct link in case anyone else has the same problem.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 520 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement