Simply Slippering

August 9 2009 at 8:22 PM
Simply Slippering 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Big John Peacehaven

Re: Simply Slippering

August 9 2009, 9:00 PM 

Lest anyone doubt the wisdom of allowing a link to a site such as this, I must tell you that Freddie Jim-Jams, the owner of the blog, is a very old friend of ours. Our long and happy association began over five years ago when he and his friend from a pizza shop became regular contributors here.

We are delighted that he has included several posts from this Forum on his site.

Keep bloggin'! Keep jim-jammin'!

Another_Lurker

August 9 2009, 9:30 PM 

I am interested to note that according to his profile, reached by a link from the blog, Freddie's age is 1942. Surely this must be some kind of record?

Big John MOI

Lookalike

August 9 2009, 10:00 PM 

Photobucket
Freddie's Bum Tapper

Photobucket
Zoe Tapper

Another_Lurker

August 9 2009, 11:27 PM 

That bottom doesn't look 1942 years old to me, Big John MOI. Mind you, I don't claim any particular expertise in the rating of bottoms by age! happy.gif

Sill Lee Asso

August 10 2009, 6:46 PM 

This very good blog. Could be further enhanced by having pictures of slipper on cycle short (tunic lifted by headmistress) and pictures of people signing up for slimming club in Basildon. Yes please.

Freddie

August 11 2009, 2:42 PM 

Thank you for saying nice things about my humble blog. Sorry theres little or nothing i can do about including the slimming club as the photos went with the last computer!!!!!

Big John MOI

Photo Opportunity

August 11 2009, 4:48 PM 

Photobucket

Current Topic - Simply Slippering  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement