<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Simple slap

December 18 2009 at 6:16 AM

Seems funny that while everyone is talking about spanking & caning, the humble slap on face as a tool of punishment is neglected in these discussions.

A slap is rapid, least cumbersome & quite effective punishment. More than pain, it humiliates the offender in public.
I am from India, female.

When I was in 9th std, once my drawing teacher saw me talking.
She was a short lady & quite easy going, but that day she must be in a foul mood.
She asked me to stand & came to my desk.
She then slapped me so hard that I pissed in my panties.
The flow seemed to go on forever.
No one knew at once because of the skirt but a line of pee came down on my knees & skirted bum became wet when I sat down.
I was surely careful to be attentive in her class.
Would like to hear any episodes of slapping punishment
Aparna

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

slapping

December 19 2009, 5:28 AM 

Slapping is a common incident that happens in school and is not even noticed.It does get noticed if the punishments are given by a rod/scale and on the bottom.Do you still practise them in your school?---Priya

Simple slap

December 20 2009, 3:57 PM 

Priya,

Are you a teacher like me?

You may reach me at aparnamulgi@yahoo.co.uk.

Yes, slapping is common, but not pissing because of it!!

I was a shamelessly naughty girl getting the cane on my bum in class regularly [it was girls only school] yet even this slap was effective.

Pls write to me about your experiences.

And also, I believe in giving cane to my students, mostly on hands but also sometimes on bottom of the naughty girl.

Aparna

School Corporal Punishment

December 27 2009, 7:58 AM 

No C.P is legally alowed nowadays. It was a common feature in the eighties. I often got the cane over panty covered bum often,but I do know that boys always got on bare buttocks.

Kafkahauser

face slap

January 7 2010, 12:48 AM 

At my North London bash street school during the sixties the cane was only used by the head for serious offences but most of the male teachers were quite happy to lay into any boy with a generous dose of the slipper especially of course the PE teacher who must have spent half of his day whacking any stray boy for the slighest offence.

Most of the female teachers had an arrangement with a male teacher and would send you off to their classroom for a few whacks with their slipper usually in front of their class. We had one female teacher a quite attractive married woman in her late thirties who had no need of any extra assitance in controlling her class. She wasn't about to let some stroppy, smartarsed teanage boy get the better of her and the first time she demanded that I stand up, I had no idea what was coming. I was expecting the usual lecture and possibly to be sent off to another teacher's class for the slipper. She marched up face to face and started the usual lecture about disrupting the class by talking when suddenly crack she hit me such an almighty slap across the face that she almost knocked me over. I was reeling and trying to keep my cool in front of my mates and pretend that it didn't hurt but hell it was more painfull and humiliating than several slipperings i had recieved. At the end of the lesson i checked out the mirror in the changing room and could see her hand print quite clearly on my face.

It's quite tricky to be cool with your mates and pretend that it didn't hurt when they all keep asking why you have a hand print across your face and how it happened. After this I was quite cautious about getting on the wrong side of her again but being the smartarsed rebel I always have been I found myself getting another whack from her hand around 6 months later. This time I was at least slighty prepared for what was coming but it still hurt just as much.

Slaps on the schoolboysÂ’ fair and smooth cheeks

February 24 2011, 3:13 PM 

Slaps on the schoolboys fair and smooth cheeks

I just loved your posts. Similar experiences I had underwent through in class 8th. My English Maam 28-30 year old, was very fond of inflicting face slapping punishment to her students in front of whole class and was satisfied only after viewing her or his red cheeks along with teary eyes begging for her mercy. She slaps her students extremely hard and tight using only her fingers rather than her palm. Her fingerprints I still remember was extremely painful and stinging sensation on my cheeks. Her method of slapping her students was peculiar. She first caught her student, whether boy or a girl no matter, with her/his arms (we boys had to wear half sleeve white shirts as our school uniform, along with white school full pants), brought her/him in front of all the boys and girls of the class, caught and twisted her/his ears first. We students could not tolerate much her eartwists as this normally made our right ears red with her eartwists with her left hand, and as we students moved our face slightly so that my cheek (normally left one) was clearly exposed to her, she targeted my left cheek and inflicted many-many-many tight slaps on my left cheek with the long, thin fingers of her right hand.

As she was extremely beautiful, young and smart lady teacher wearing half sleeve blouse with saree, looking extremely fair and beautiful, I first took her warnings lightly and expected to enjoy her slaps. But when I actually encountered her and got many tight slaps, my left cheeks went swollen red clearly visible finger prints appeared on my left cheek witnessed by my other classmates both boys and girls. Tears also started flowing from my eyes on my slapped cheeks. I could only remember the painful stinging burning sensation on my cheeks. I could not even remember the humiliation that I had to face.

As I was also extremely fair with milky white cheeks and the most beautiful boy in the class, I had to take all her slaps on my cheeks and without resisting I could only weep as it was viewed by my maam along with all my classmates that my milky white beautiful, extremely soft, delicate, smooth and girlish cheek (though I was a teenager 13 year old boy) that was normal just now was turned red due to her slaps.

Love. Schoolboy.

Hi all, My school Maam also enjoyed to give slaps on my cheeks very hard and tight. First she twisted our ears in such a way that we students had to move our face slightly due to the burning pain in our ears. Even her eartwists were sufficient to make our eyes teary but she was not satisfied there. She got our full smooth cheeks free after we moved our face slightly due to the pain in our right ears, then viewed with her angry eyes first our milky white left cheeks in the normal state, then started patting my left cheeks very nicely with love and pity in advance for the next thundering moments, commented- So sweet and smooth cheeks, extremely soft. Then started slapping me continuously, very fast, really hard and tight. Each slap was resounding enough and brought more tears in my eyes so much that my whole slapped cheeks were wet with my tears. Then she humiliated me much more by commenting over my finger-printed red cheeks. She viewed after first four slaps on my left cheeks and then said- No, now this is not red enough. You need more slaps. Again she slaps my left cheek on the same spot 7-8 times with her long and strong fingers on my delicate smooth soft cheeks and viewed the same and repeated the comments- No, still this is not red enough to my satisfaction. You need more slaps. She again gave me 12-13 more thundering resounding slaps and then viewed my extremely red finger-printed cheeks to her satisfaction wet with my tears flowing from my eyes, and then said- I enjoy your beautiful red finger-printed cheeks. Lovely. Now go back to your seat. I went back to my seat with the stinging burning sensation on my left cheeks wet with my tears, weeping a lot for the whole period and also had to face the humiliating comments of my girls classmates in the leisure after the period. One more peculiar thing was that my right cheeks was still normal, fair and milky white that made me more uncomfortable. I wished if she had distributed the number of her slaps and granted me this much mercy that at least 6-7 or 8-9 slaps should had been given on my right cheek, that would had reduced my pain. But this wish was in vain. I feel she liked viewing my only one cheek in that red finger-printed state and the other cheek she left to be viewed fair and normal by my other school Maams who would either be tempted to slap my other cheek in the same way to make it equally red finger-printed, or she would view and enjoy the scene as this was very clearly visible and I could not hide it anyhow that my Maam has slapped my cheeks extremely hard and tight, thundering and resounding, hurting and humiliating slaps on my fair and smooth, but only left cheeks.

Love. Schoolboys.

My Maam also enjoyed viewing the changing color of my cheeks due to her slaps from milky white to extremely red cheeks wet with my tears. But she was a very dominant lady teacher with angry eyes, she left her students in tears by her slaps. This is also worth mentioning that she first patted our cheeks before slapping (generally left cheeks with her right hand) in the way- catching my right ear with her left hand and as we students moved our faces slightly due to pain in my ears, she started patting my left cheeks with her right hand with all love, care and pity in advance for the next thundering moments. This patting was extremely pleasant but this was also the preparatory stage of getting the extremely tight, resounding and merciless slaps on the face cheeks of the unfortunate boys (including me). This was the reason that we boys sometimes started crying even while her patting! I felt that she first wanted to enjoy touching and patting the smooth cheeks of her students (boys or girls) before enjoying her resounding slaps on our smooth soft and delicate cheeks. And lastly but not the least, she enjoyed viewing our red fingerprinted cheeks, each fingerprint was exactly of her finger-shape! Yea, her extremely red fingerprints lasted for some days (even some weeks) and I was asked by many students and Maams at school and even at home by my Mom, whether I had been slapped by my Maam on my fair cheeks! And I had to tell the truths as my red finger-printed cheeks were more clearly visible and shining in the sunshine while our school assembly in our school grounds. School-girls viewed, counted the number of fingerprints on my cheeks, commented, giggled and humiliated me a lot in the leisure periods and so I prayed that Oh! there should not be any leisure periods in the school! All these scenes were continued for at least one week after I got her tight, resounding and merciless slaps on my cheeks as her those extremely red fingerprints on my slapped cheeks were visible even after one week of my school!

Love. Schoolboys.

I had a Maam in class 8th who enjoyed slapping her students on their face cheeks. Whenever she found any boy disturbing the class, she called him in front of the whole class, caught him by his arms, made him stand in the attention position and then started slapping him on both the cheeks with her both hands alternatively, really hard and tight. Each slap was a resounding one and left really dark fingerprints on the soft and smooth cheeks of the boys. I myself have got slapped by her many times. It was her habit that she did not count the number of slaps for our pranks but left us only after we boys started begging for her mercy. We were usually left with stingy cheeks with burning sensation on our red finger-printed cheeks. As I was very fair, her handprints imprinted on my cheeks, were very clearly visible to my classmates. I was left in tears because I was extremely humiliated as she viewed, enjoyed and commented over my red finger-printed cheeks after her slaps. Kindly share some of your pleasant memories of face slapping in school.

Regards.

Hi, I remember the day when i was slapped by my school teacher in class 9th. My English Maam was taking class. She saw me watching somewhere else (her breasts) in her period. She suddenly made me stand up and asked me a question which i could not answer. As expected, she first scolded me, you are not paying attention to my class. I erred further and tried to become smart by arguing with her, No Maam, this is not the case. I was paying attention to your class. Hearing this she raised her left hand and gave me a very tight slap on my right cheek, then in no time she gave me a tight slap on my left cheek with her right hand, then alternatively left-right-left-right-left-right.. my both the cheeks. I could not even count the number of slaps. She left me only after viewing that my cheeks went red to her satisfaction. I sat down on my bench with the stinging-burning sensation of her fingers on my cheeks and the teary eyes. I could not hide from my classmates, her red fingerprints that appeared on my cheeks after getting the slaps.

Love. Schoolboys.

Hi, I remember the sound slapping by my English lady teacher in class 9th. While she was taking the class, she found me watching elsewhere (her breasts). She sudeenly made me stand up and asked me a question which I could not answer. As expected, she first scolded me for not paying attention in her class. Then I erred more and argued with her that no Maam, I was paying attention to your class. You are wrong. She raised her left hand and gave me a very tight slap on my right cheek and in no time she raised her right hand and slapped my left cheek many times alternatively left, right, left, right each slap was punctuated with the word lying, lying, lying,you are lying. I could not even count the number of slaps but each one was tight, loud resounding slap and left my cheeks burning red with teary eyes. That was extremely humiliating as all this was done in front of all the boys and girls of the class. I went back to my seat deeply humiliated with stinging sensation of pain on both my cheeks.

Love. Schoolboys.

Hi all, I wanna share my face slapping experiences in school. When I was in class 7th my class teacher asked some questions to some boy students. We boys could not answer but a girl answered the question. She was commanded to slap us in front of whole class. She caught and twisted our ears and each of us were given two tight slaps on both cheeks. The most humiliating was that we had to say thank you after getting slaps. My cheeks were burning red. There were many other occasions when I had experienced face slapping punishment in school. Please share your experiences. Thanks. Schoolboys.

Posted by: schoolboystudent | January 26, 2011 4:28 AM

Hi, I remember the sound slapping by my English lady teacher in class 9th. While she was taking the class, she found me watching elsewhere (her breasts). She sudeenly made me stand up and asked me a question which I could not answer. As expected, she first scolded me for not paying attention in her class. Then I erred more and argued with her that no Maam, I was paying attention to your class. You are wrong. She raised her left hand and gave me a very tight slap on my right cheek and in no time she raised her right hand and slapped my left cheek many times alternatively left, right, left, right each slap was punctuated with the word lying, lying, lying,you are lying. I could not even count the number of slaps but each one was tight, loud resounding slap and left my cheeks burning red with teary eyes. That was extremely humiliating as all this was done in front of all the boys and girls of the class. I went back to my seat deeply humiliated with stinging sensation of pain on both my cheeks.

Love. Schoolboys.

Hi, I remember the day when i was slapped by my school teacher in class 9th. My English Maam was taking class. She saw me watching somewhere else (her breasts) in her period. She suddenly made me stand up and asked me a question which i could not answer. As expected, she first scolded me, you are not paying attention to my class. I erred further and tried to become smart by arguing with her, No Maam, this is not the case. I was paying attention to your class. Hearing this she raised her left hand and gave me a very tight slap on my right cheek, then in no time she gave me a tight slap on my left cheek with her right hand, then alternatively left-right-left-right-left-right.. my both the cheeks. I could not even count the number of slaps. She left me only after viewing that my cheeks went red to her satisfaction. I sat down on my bench with the stinging-burning sensation of her fingers on my cheeks and the teary eyes. I could not hide from my classmates, her red fingerprints that appeared on my cheeks after getting the slaps.

Love. Schoolboys.

When we were in the 9 th grade, way back in the late 70s we had an extremely gorgeous young lady teacher for English.She always spoke in a very kind and gentle tone.If a boy could not understand , she would explain the matter even ten times very patiently.However,she was in thew habit of face slapping boys who have not done their home work vey frequently. One particular day she came in a dark blue saree with a sexy sleeveless jacket and loose hair and the boys used to eye-ball her occassionally.That day she ealised that Anuk was staring at her and at times making faces. She walked up to him and ordered him to stand up. Learn to pay attention with respect she said,raised her right hand gave him a resounding slap across the left cheek. Anuk being a mischeif maker looked at her and winked.This made her furious probably she was in a bad mood that day.To our suprise she slapped him left and right with both hands upto 8 times and stopped suddenly when she saw a tiny patch of blood on his cheek ,realising that it was a ring-cut. We all enjoyed the episode including Anuk. From that day onwards . before slapping she used to remove her ring and keep it on the table.

Posted by: Anonymous | January 30, 2011 11:04 AM

Similar experiences I had gone through in class 7th when I was 12. The girls who gave correct answers in the oral tests were asked to slap we boys in front of all. They enjoyed slapping us. Each girl twisted our ears very hard and gave two tight slaps on our both cheeks. We were deeply humiliated with our stinging burning sensation on our sensitive milky white cheeks and also her red finger-prints that we could not hide from our other classmates. The next period was of my English Maam. She came and viewed my red finger-printed cheeks. As I sat on the front bench, she viewed me first and I could not prevent her viewing the slap-marks on my cheeks. She was tempted to give tight slaps on my cheeks and so she deliberatily asked me some hard questions which I could not answer and raise her long hands and continuously slapped my cheeks left-right-left-right.till I was left in tears. Later in our leisure period, the girls of my class touched, patted my cheeks in pity with all tenderness, enjoyed and commented to humiliate me. I was extremely humiliated. Even at home my Mom came to know that Maam had slapped my beautiful extremely fair cheeks and said that this was better to improve my studies. I was really helpless.

Schoolboys.

The Apache Kid

Follow the yellow brick road...

February 24 2011, 6:59 PM 

No matter how old you are,you learn something new every day.

I never knew teachers slapped kids silly in Fantasy Ville,what will you dreamers be dreaming up next-teachers bending scaffold poles over 1st year kids heads?

It'll turn somebody on I suppose...

thesriram

face slapping

February 25 2011, 5:59 PM 

This happened when i was in my tenth standard and going to a tuition centre for writing model exams.
I was both excited and apprehensive.
9.45 I was supposed to be in at 9.15. Geeta madam would be really angry. I rubbed my cheeks in anticipation of what was to come.
The signal changed and i crossed the road and entered the premises.
9.47 i ran past the grounds and reached the building.
9.49 second floor reached the classroom drenched in sweat.
I looked inside and saw Anjana, Swathi and Banmeet were writing the test. All 3 looked at me, smiled and slightly giggled coz they knew what was going to happen.
I took my scale, pencil and pen and went to the class doorstep.
"Excuse me maam" I said. Geeta mam turned slowly to my side, but she didn't say anything and just turned her face away.
I tried again "Excuse me maam, ...."
She gave me a look that could have cowed a lion. She walked slowly near me, came close, raised her right hand and slapped my left cheek hard.
The first slap is always a surprise, how prepared one can be.
She raised her hand again and my cheek stung. She raised both her hands and slapped both my cheeks simultaneously.
My cheeks were having a burning sensation and i wanted to touch them but didn't do it before her.
All the girls were trying hard to suppress their giggles.
Geeta madam again gave me a double slap.
She was in a light blue saree with matching sleeveless low cut blouse. She had long hair and it was freely flowing below her hips. I wanted to bury my face in it. Her perfume was delicious and intoxicating. She was very feminine and i could gladly have kissed her feet.
The arrogant and commanding look in her face was awesome.
But she had just started her slapping and was getting into the groove.
She gave me ten slaps on my left cheek and fifteen on my right. It was good that she always slapped forehand or else her rings could have pierced my cheek skin. My cheeks had become heavy and were really burning. I was sure that they were flaming red and her fingermarks would be very much visible.
I thought it was over but only then she started to speak. "Idiot late again. How many times have i warned you. Today you are going to learn a lesson"
I said meekly "Sorry maam. The bus was late and ..."
I couldn't finish for she had raised her right hand and slapped me six times on my left cheek. "Lier. Anjana, Swathi and Banmeet come her and slap this idiot's face ten times everyone" she commanded.
I was stunned. To be slapped my lovely Geeta madam was one thing and okay for me but to be slapped by fellow class girls would be really humilating.
All the girls looked very tempted but hesitated a bit.
Madam seemed to know what they were thinking. She caught my ear, twisted it hard and said "Idiot no gimmicks. Any news that you trouble the girls because of this then you would be really sorry. Understand ?". 'Yes mam" I meekly replied.
So saying madam left my ear and stepped back to enjoy the spectacle.
Banmeet was the first to come. Luckily she wore no rings and did not seem to have much experience in slapping guys. Her hands were soft and her slaps light. Her ten slaps were nothing compared to madam's super-shots.
Madam seemed a bit disappointed that Banmeet had left me lightly.
Anjana was the next and now i was afraid. I and Anjana dont get along well and i had played many pranks on her. I knew that she was waiting to punish me and now i had to suffer for all my previous pranks.
Anjana seemed prepared to tear my cheeks off. She removed her watch and bangles but left her ring intact. On purpose.
She stepped forward and slapped me hard with her right hand. My face swung to the other side but she slapped me again with the back of her same hand and my face swung back to the original position.
Ouch this was really hard. I had seen movies where the slapped guy's face get swung side to side but this was the first time i was at the receiving end of it.
She raised the same hand and slapped continuously left and right. My face swung from side to side and even my neck started to pain. My ears were ringing.
She surely must have slapped me more than ten times but didn't seem to be stopping and went on slapping me.
Finally her arm seemed to tire and she stopped for an instant but only then i realised that she was switching hand and now was going to repeat the same treatment with her other hand !!
Without thinking i said "Ten slaps are over"
She giggled knowing that her slaps had made an impact, But madam intervened "Slap him with your other hand too, dear. He will take it silently" Oh my God !!
Anjana had a triumphant look on her face. She raised her other hand and slapped me left and right about twenty times.
Though the pain had become too much this time i wasn't prepared to show her victory over me and stood silently. Anjana who was expecting me to howl in pain was a bit disappointed. She vented that on my left cheek again but slapped it accurately six more times. Finally satisfied she stepped back.
I heaved a sigh of relief too soon because there was Swathi left. But she was my friend and i could count her to be lenient on me.
Swathi came forward, patted my cheeks softly and swiftly gave six slaps to my right and six to my left in one go. It wasn't too hard but enough to make my ears ring. She had just slapped me twice more. Nothing compared to that bitch Anjana.
Madam told all the girls to go back to their places and gestured me to come near her. She caught my ear and viewed my cheeks and said "Very good. Should be really red for atleast a day or two. Show this to your mother and hope she adds some". Then she added "Hey idiot if you get less than 90% in today's test then expect double punishment !!!

The Apache Kid

Walt Disney could'nt have done it better!

February 25 2011, 6:36 PM 

OK,we've had all the leg slappin',the face slappin'so when do we get the crowbar and tyre iron wrapped arround the kids head.It's got to come surely,we've had everything else!

I know,how about wet fish slappin'-just think of the fantasy potential of that! the possibilities are endless-immagine.'The teacher,built like a bricklayer,face like a hodd,swung a 3foot length of prime North sea cod and fifty slaps later I looked like a piece of cod myself and I begged her not to tell my Mum because I knew she always kept a yard of haddock in the fridge for home discipline.

There ya'go,take it from there!

R.G. Tracker

Re: Simple slap

February 25 2011, 6:41 PM 

That's enough 'Simple slap' posts for February.

R.G. Tracker

Re: Simple slap

February 27 2011, 2:31 PM 

Schoolboys,

Read the message of 25 February, 6.41pm.

Current Topic - Simple slap  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement