<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Old TV

December 31 2009 at 5:21 PM
stujos 

I am testing the memory of older members. I remember watching a film on television, probably late 50s-early 60s, when I was a teenager, which was both different in it's concept and amazing in it's content. I should warn you that there are gaps in my recollection, so please forgive me if some of it is rather vague. I certainly can't remember what it was called.

The essence of the plot was basically a "menage-a-trois", about the confusing relationship between a wife, her husband and his mistress. It went in flashback to certain situations and events, but showed them differently through the eyes of each of them. So some scenes were shown from three different perspectives, with sometimes a differing angle, depending on the circumstances. I think the man was played by Ian McKellen, but I may be wrong.

There was one scene when, I think, the husband and wife were arguing furiously, probably about his affair. The first flashback (again, I can't remember whose, more likely the wife), came up. Suddenly, in full view of the camera, he drapes her across his knee, DEFIITELY RAISES HER SKIRT/DRESS, and spanks her pretty hard around 15-20 times on her white knickers (I definitely remember that!!). Every smack was in shot, and I was pretty sure at the time it wasn't faked. She got up, straightened her clothes, and ran crying out of the room.

I was getting really excited by now, thinking that I was going to see the event unfold twice more. Sure enough, the husband's side ot the story came on. However, from his perspective the argument was much less fierce, he did turn her over his knee, left her clothes intact, and just pretented to spank her. I think they ended up giggling and cuddling. Sadly, the girlfriend's angle wasn't shown, maybe because she wasn't present at the time.

It was definitely the best on-screen spanking I have ever seen. It was realistic, well acted and unbelievably erotic to all spankos. Does anyone out there recall this, what its title was, fill in some of the gaps and whether it is still available in the BBC archives. Can anyone remember any similar plays or films with such a graphic spanking scene?

Title edited

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Nov 18, 2013 6:11 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
davenhall

re old tv spanking

December 31 2009, 6:34 PM 

im sorry but i did not see that. i did however see a very old jane eyre series in which jane played by anne bell (i think)was caned on both hands at the same time. this was probabley early 1960s.

StevefromSE5

Re: Old TV spanking

December 31 2009, 9:40 PM 

Well, if you're certain Ian McKellen was in it & it was c 1959-1966, it wasn't a film on TV.

ALL the films shown on TV in those days HAD to be a minimum of 10 years old before the TV channels could screen them.

So, it may have been Play for Today or something like it.

Any of these ring a bell for you? Thank you,mckellen.com!!

1965 SUNDAY OUT OF SEASON
Peter Draper PRODUCER: ATV Sunday Playhouse
DIRECTOR: John Nelson Burton
ROLE: Victor Leech
Co-starring: Lynn Redgrave.
"What does a reasonably intelligent young man do on a damp, windy Sunday out of season? Victor meets Elaine. Is the problem solved for him?"

1965 THE TRIAL AND TORTURE OF SIR JOHN RAMPAYNE
Screenplay by Alan Seymour PRODUCER: BBC TV
DIRECTOR: Peter Duguid
ROLE: Wolf
Co-starring: Jack Hawkins.
"The liveliest character was Wolf, given a performance of hateful, demoniac zest by Ian McKellen. He reminded me of one of those fashionable film-star-photographers that turn up on TV, with sharp little teeth they always look prepared to sink into the interviewer's wrist." â Peter Black, Daily Mail.

All the other TV plays after 1965 are heavy/stage classics in which he generally plays historical characters-King Edward II,Lawrence of Arabia,Leo Tolstoy etc.

Hope it was Sunday out of Season & Lynne Redgrave got it!

Steve

StevefromSE5

December 31 2009, 9:55 PM 

Summer out of Season was ALSO broadcast in 1958 on TV.

Here's a still from the first go,in which we see Maggie Smith,Rachel Roberts & Alec McCowen.

Two women,one man.

Have we got it?

[linked image]

Steve

Goggle Box

December 31 2009, 10:00 PM 

The correct answer will be revealed on New Year's Day.

Goggle Box

January 1 2010, 7:32 AM 

The play is entitled 'Triple Exposure' and was part of the BBC 'Play for Today' series. It was shown in 1972.

The wife was played by Sheila Allen and the husband by Alec McCowan.

American Way

January 1 2010, 12:59 PM 

This may prove helpful in your search. I'm surprised the spanking scene is not on youtube. I'm sure someone may be searching for that scene if they knew it was out there. I enjoyed the classroom spanking movie scene I searched out for under oldest spanked thread both on topic and an oldie. Have you seen that one? So good luck on your search.

Video Source

Episode Guide:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0675342/

Photo: http://photobucket.com/images/sheila%20allen/

Naughty Robert

January 11 2010, 12:47 AM 

The only TV spanking I can remember, Is Hayley Mills in The Parent Trap,(1960 version), when she gets a smack bottom, Sorry I cant be more helpfull

Research Assistant 2

January 11 2010, 6:27 AM 

Thank you for your input on this, Naughty Robert. The question was answered on January 1 at 7.32 am.

stujos

January 19 2010, 6:20 PM 

Thank you so much Goggle Box (and the others who tried to help) for refreshing my memory. Yes, the play almost certainly was "Triple Exposure", and "Play for Today" definitely rings a bell. I do remember that series as it produced a number of well-known series in the years to come. The description of the play fits exactly. I said my recollections were hazy, so surely I can be forgiven for confusing Alec McCowen with Ian Mckellen. At my age, one "Mc" is very much like another! Would it be likely that anything from such programmes appear on Youtube etc?

I can also recall another play in a similar series about 10 or so years ago. i do know that it starred Wanda Ventham, who often appeared on TV back then. The main story line escapes me, but I remember that she was constantly flirting with the male star, presumably the headmaster, in a school and wanting to know what a caning was like. Eventually, he took her to the gym changing rooms, tied her wrists to the clothes hooks, and slowly pulled down her dress. She was loving it. He was seen to raise his cane, but just at the moment when I thought Christmas had come early, he murdered her!! What an idiot, and what a disappointment. Any feedback on that one? Are there any others I may have missed?

Declan

January 20 2010, 6:11 AM 

I certainly do not remember the Wanda Ventham play. That sounds quite bizarre. I did once see Wanda Ventham in WH Smith's in Putney,

There was the odd TV spanking on around the 1970s. I recall a comedy show involving Jimmy Jewell where he spanked his teenage daughter. No idea of the name of the programme though.

StevefromSE5

January 20 2010, 11:28 AM 

DECLAN

That was probably Thicker Than Water-one series in 1969.

Jimmy Jewel was then 60, so his teenage daughter was an afterthought!

The guy who should've been spanking teenage daughters was Patrick Cargill in Father Dear Father, with 2 blonde cuties. Christ, he even had a dog(HG Wells) that was the size of a house in the show, so the dog lead could have been used to good effect! happy.gifwink.gif

STUJOS

Wanda Ventham was born in 1935 or 1939. She was in Teenage Rebel(1956), but it was Sylvia Sims who's threatened with going over Mum's knee. Not so much as a hairbrush is actually raised in anger, either.

Will do a bit more research on this; I'd suggest the film or play was mid-60's as I can't see that getting past the censors prior to then.

Steve

Declan

January 20 2010, 12:53 PM 

Steve.

Couldn't agree more about Patrick Cargill. There were a few spanking threats during the TV series , but as in the film absolutey nothing happened. The two daughters were just about the most attractive girls on TV , then and since,and always wearing very tight jeans. Very frustrating!

Worldwide Traveller

Father Dear Father

January 23 2010, 9:07 AM 

This was reproduced as a radio series in South Africa back in the Mid 70s before TV was introduced to the country.

There were a number of scenes with the father administering spankings to his two errant daughters. I imagine it would be very difficult to find the clips now though.

Declan

January 24 2010, 8:31 AM 

It is interesting that Father Dear Father was adapted for radio for South Afrian radio. I assume they had a totally different cast. Of course it would be easier to reproduce spankings on the radio as the actresses would not to actually have to be spanked.

I can't help wondering whether the girls in the TV show objected to being spanked which is why it never happened, despite numerous references to it.

Another radio show in which threats of spanking were made was Waggoners Walk. This was on in the early 1970s, and involved a girl who worked in an antiques shop called Barbara. After she had done something wrong her boyfriend told her that if she did that again he would put her over a Queen Anne desk and spank her. Needless to say she never got spanked.

January 24 2010, 11:01 AM 

There was , I remember a spanking scene in one of the old Roger Moore as Simon Templar , series of the 'Saint' in the late 60's early 70's . I was young then and don't remember the details but can visualise the scene.....don't know the actrses, or further details , but the tapes are preserved I understand........

American Way

January 24 2010, 12:55 PM 

prof n Here is the background and the scene. I hope you enjoy this although it has nothing to do with school corporal punishment and some feel this adds nothing to this estimable Forum. I happen not to be one of them and I hope you find this helpful.

http://www.freepowerboards.com/simplymoore/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=95&p=1414

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJNqW7WiMQ&feature=player_embedded

prof.n

January 24 2010, 2:37 PM 

American Way,

Thanks for the scene : that was the one I recalled ! Off topic - quite a bit, but as was said a good while ago RG Trascker used to tell us how many posts hit the topic , and it wasnt all that many............

American Way

January 24 2010, 4:47 PM 

prof n I agree. I'm glad you enjoyed. I enjoyed the oldest on the receiving end from the Klassenkeile clip. Maybe your video from the sample paddling can leave the school's educational archives. I'm sure it would make a great plot. I still have not found Margaret Stone's book for a reasonable price but thanks for the heads up. I remember Golden Journey 1962 episode. I don't know what that says about me? My favorite British show was the Avengers. I liked Diana Rigg although she was a dozen or so years older than me. The "young" American Way.

American Way

January 24 2010, 6:03 PM 

Klassenkeile clip makes more sense when watched with a little background. NYT gives a synopisis. Not previously posted is a longer clip that sets up this comedy until the very end of the clip well worth waiting for in spite the language barrier for its slapstick content. The final clip was previously shared.

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/140355/Klassenkeile/overview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L54CDigNpNc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV7yJkue

Nero

February 5 2010, 6:14 AM 

There was actually rather a good scene at the end of the film version of "Father Dear Father," where one of the blonde teenage daughters had tricked Patrick Cargill, her screen father, into believing she had eloped to get married. She called him to say she was OK, and at first he thought she was overseas, though it turned out she was only on an extension line in the next room. After realizing what was going on, he then entered the room and brought the phone up behind her, whereupon she said: "You're not very far away, daddy, are you?", and then: "And you're probably thinking that I'm not too big to get my bottom smacked," to which he replied: "Exactly." Nothing else actually happened, of course, but it was an evocative scene for the late 1970s/early 1980s, and one that has stuck in my mind.

stujos

February 5 2010, 12:57 PM 

I think one problem is, nature has got it wrong. Presumably, everyone on this site has an interest, if not an enjoyment, of spanking, be it giving, receiving, reading, watching, hearing. So how come that something that's so much fun is also the tool used to administer punishment? Most of us don't enjoy a genuine, non-consensual act of cp, yet get hours of pleasure from the same action in a mutually censensual enviroment. Who first realised that something so painful and humiliating can also be sexually stimulating and arousing, relaxing even in some circumstances.

I suppose the question can be extended to sex itself. Mother N has a lot to answer for. It is surely inexplicable that arguably the most exciting activity of all is also used for the very serious and important purpose of procreation. It was surely never meant to be so enjoyable, just a means to perpetuate life. It is really unfair that a fun night out can result in an unwanted pregnancy. There should be no connection between the two activities, but until a pill is discovered that will enable children to be born without sex, we must live with it.

Actually, I'm not complaining, so more power to this site's arm! Keep the anecdotes coming.

TV drama

February 6 2010, 1:29 AM 

I can also remember a TV spanking which I think must have been an 'Armchair Theatre' or 'Play for Today' production.

It was set in the British Navy back in Nelson's day (I think) and concerned a young cadet officer who had made himself very unpopular with the crew of each ship in the fleet. He accompanied the admiral on a visit to one of the ships of the fleet and, while the admiral was below decks in discussion with the captain, the crew grabbed hold of him. The young officer was tied over a barrel, then a knife was run through the lacing tying the back of his britches which were then pulled down to his ankles revealing a very bare backside. (This was back in the days of proper TV!) Then every member of the ship's crew performed a 'cobbing' - each taking it in turns to slap the officer's bare backside. One crew member, I remember, took great delight in plucking hairs from between the young man's cheeks! Then, hearing the admiral about to reappear and depart, they cut the young officer free who just managed to get his britches back up in place when the admiral reappeared on deck. The young officer gave the admiral a proper salute, whereupon his britches dropped to his ankles amid gales of laughter from the crew, and the admiral put him on a charge for being improperly dressed! Like I say, proper TV and I would imagine it was a live performance because it was before VHS tape recording days.

Maybe I was around 12 years old (making it around 1958). I remember I was in pj's and ready for bed - you will know the scene, "I'll just watch this and then I'll go - Oh please!" Well, you can imagine, one glance from my dad and one embarrassed schoolboy, with twitching bottom, fled the sitting room and galloped upstairs to bed.

American Way

March 13 2010, 12:01 AM 

If by old you mean last night here is one of the best I have seen of recent vintage sonve Weeds mentioned previously. One of its biggest stars was Katherine McPhee in the American Idol show. She was on the receiving end of corporal punishment in a surprising way. It is not a kinky scene but a funny one. She gets her comeuppance for her more-enlightened-than-thou whiteness getting her a good whipping. The southernism and still for may blacks and whites with rural roots are the dreaded words: "Go cut me a switch". The best part is when she extends her hand to be hit and the wheel chair bound black grandma says: I ain't no nun bend over. happy.gif In our nation's frontier days the stick and switch were the preferred instruments of correction at home and often used in one room schoolhouses.

Here is the parts: first she insults the lady and she is told: go cut me a switch at 6:10. The search begins at 10:10. The CP scene begins at 13:20 and you can jump ahead to 17:10 for the final encounter where she te;;s her grandson to go cut me a switch. When you push ahead you have to put up with a commercial but it's IMHO well worth navigating.

First two links are background. The third and fourth are the video and picture that¡¦s followed by the fifth video is a little treat from the American Idol singing Somewhere over the Rainbow. She got more of a spanking than she ever imagined from that frail and elderly lady. I'm of the opinion that though the strokes are off camera the crew would insist she felt a few and she may have wanted too know what it felt like or I would like to think so. sad.gif

http://southernisms.blogspot.com/2006/01/go-cut-me-switch.html

Anecdotal switching

NBC Community Episode 18

Photo

American Idol Audition

American Way

March 13 2010, 12:16 AM 

No need to skip through the video. Already 1200 hits. They put that together quick. It was a guset appearance on the popular NBC show her so it might help her career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkTI1pxJI1o

American Way

Weing Actress But Oldest

March 14 2010, 12:52 PM 

Wrong Actress. It's Gillian Jacobs I knew this girl could act better than an American Idol guest appearance. She was born in 1982 that makes her the oldest spanked in a school disciplinary scene. She plays a part as a grifter who is studying in a community college on family day.

www.life.com/image/93049423

American Way

Are those real tears?

March 14 2010, 5:50 PM 

I must say I out did myself. I found this amusing when I meant to write Being I started it with a "W". happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif.

BTW Gillian Jacobs (maybe jiggling) appeared in a dirty movie. I guess you have to start somewhere. This scene is not by any means kinky however attractive and endowed the actress may be on Community 101. All meaning is context derivative. Do you realize how strident woman are during this day of sexual harassment how daring a scene like this is for mainstream TV? This is NBC family time after the age of the innocence. Aren't the politically correct crowd aware that censorshop cuts both ways. Hypocrisy and self-righteous? sad.gif

President Harry Truman said: The only new in this is world is the history that uou don't know.

I believe that it is anguish and not acting. She is cutting her teeth as an actress given her background and could not act out this scene. When you're willing to take your clothes off you're not too worry about a loss of dignity. It also makes me think she did it with her panties (I'm not sure about bottle green knickers)? happy.gif You make me feel less perverted. wink.gif From the video you can almost see tears. Maybe it's worth while to look from both views. The front view that IMHO seems more pleasing to the sight. wink.gif

Back on topic we go. The switch is an instrument of correction and I'm starting a thread. The crew played a dirty trick on her for planting a branch and not something more twigs like for the scene. I'm sure she didn't know the difference. Grandmother Barnes swishing the switch clinches for me that it must have really hurt. She might talk about in the program or in an interview. Inquiring minds want to know. wink.gif I'm holding true to my promise not to revisit Kiev. happy.gif Troy might not be crying vicariously if there is equality of justice. I take it the grandmother didn't mind being called a monster because Britta said mam.

Nana Barnes (Fran Bennett) is an accomplished thespian and I don't think she would spare the rod. She was 1937 from Malvern AL. You think she is a method actress? Gillian knew that and wouldn't expect anything less. Too bad for Gillian Fran study method acting.sad.gif

American Way

January 11 2011, 7:31 AM 

prof n, albeit off topic, I'm glad you brought this TV program to mind. One of the better TV spankings of an over grown brat like the ones I like wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif is found in this gem posted with Sir Roger Moore. It is one of the all time classics. Her change of position and facial expression makes it even more priceless. I'm not sure if the off scene is just noise simulation but in those days they would be less concern with matters of comfort so it might have been 100% real. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

CLICK

CLICK

American Way

January 11 2011, 7:08 PM 

There was a tempest in a teapot in the home of the city of the tea party. There has been no corporal punishment in Boston for decades. The bruising shown in the you tube would be what one would expect and wouldn't shock anyone where CP was legal. The last two links exploited the show for its own designs. The anti-CP zealots and the fetishists. Unless you surf the site there is nothing objectionable on the last site. It basically is trying to sell it's product. It was not that popular of a television show but like all shows there will be reruns. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boston_Public_episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAlx1q1MpuI

http://www.nospank.net/boston.htm

http://www.scarletthill.com/tv-film/BostnPub.htm

OZGeorge

The good old days.

January 11 2011, 10:47 PM 

Thinking about 'old' tv shows and spanking,just takes me right back to my childhood, and some vivid memories of 'the good old days'.

It's almost as if I am there again. The big old valve tv set in the lounge room. The only one in the house.The centre-piece and pride of the household.

My Father sitting in his comfortable armchair, 'Dad's chair', and my Mum in hers,next to him, usually doing some knitting.Then my brother and sister and I, in our pyjamas on the big settee. The whole family gathered and watching together,chatting during the commercial breaks.

It's funny to remember that back then they thought that tv was breaking up the cohesiveness of the family.If they could but see us now!!!

I am sure that anybody who recalls that period, will remember the old 'family' tv shows,featuring a wise and rock-solid Daddy,a squeaky clean and seemingly imperturbable Mummy,and one or more cute, well-mannered children. Real apple-pie and wholesome.

Given the values of the time, many of these programs featured the occasional naughty child spanking, either performed,threatened or implied.
"Dennis the Menace" was one,and "Alice" I think another. "Leave it to Beaver", "The Andy Griffith Show","Danny Thomas Show", and many others I am sure.

I used to get rather annoyed at these televisual punishments, for several reasons. To begin with, it reminded me of my childish status,and my own vulnerability to spankings from my Mum and Dad.

Also,Mum and Dad,while watching these make-believe events,would be smiling, and having a little chuckle, as if it was cute and amusing to them. That perturbed me, because from my little boy perspective, spankings were not the least bit amusing,but deadly serious,and I could not see the joke.

I hated it when my parents would look over at we children, with those amused expressions on their faces, almost as if saying to us,you could be next. I tried to remain dead-pan and not react. I didn't want them to think that I was embarrassed at this reminder of their power over me. But I am sure that I pinkened up a bit all the same.

What vexed me most, I think, was the portrayal of these punishments as something rather light and trifling, and really rather cute and amusing.
Usually the victim would be a little boy,over the parents' knee, the few little paddy-whacks that wouldn't hurt a fly, or perhaps a scene showing the aftermath, with a view of the little darling,with a sweet,rather rueful facial expression, rubbing away at his cute little botty, while Daddy or Mommy do the "That hurt me more than it did you" routine.

It was so plastic and so untrue. Every parent must have known how untrue it was. Obviously it was portrayed that way, because to portray reality might be disturbing,and we don't want upset people before we cut to our sponser.

Where were the crying and squealing,the anguish,the kicking legs,the smacks sounding like pistol-shots,the bottoms clenching and unclenching under the barrage as they turn a fire-engine red?

Now I know that these tv shows were produced for light entertainment,and that unemployment,alcoholism,wife-battering,child-battering,husband-battering,financial hardship or terminal diseases, were not appropriate.

These were feel-good shows, and bloody good they were too.
I am merely describing what my childhood feelings on the subject of tv spankings were at that time.
I actually find it rather fascinating,to be able to unearth a genuine memory from my early life, that has not been re-programmed and qualified by my later life experience.

I wonder if others on this forum have childhood memories of this to share?

American Way

January 15 2011, 10:44 PM 

The best 21 century rendition of Kiss Me Kate that is shown on television. The last photo is from another production but it's priceless. At 1:04:22 is the classic spanking scene. http://www.classicaltv.com/v1103/kiss-me-kate

CLICK CLICK CLICK

American Way

February 15 2011, 4:59 AM 

Rachel York had this to say about her slap. http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/20011028kate1028fnp6.asp

I prefer the pre-lift up her skirt when the moment of her outrage is shown with the mouths agape. This is a larger picture from this first click of my previous post and captures that moment.

CLICK

American Way

August 11 2011, 10:44 PM 

&descriptiOn this side of the pond the relatively early days of television featured few spankings worth remembering. prof n I agree that Roger Moore, as Simon Templar and Erica Rogers was hard to top.

IMHO that's second only to the Doctor and the Redhead with Mrs Jack Lemmon (Felicia Farr also an Elvis girl) and Dick Powell in 1960. The chemistry between them works wonders.

CLICK

She was married for almost forty years. Jack Lemmon died almost ten years ago to the date.

CLICK

American Way

August 25 2011, 1:22 AM 

!960 Wagon Train was one of the most popular shows. Prior to the British invasion of the culture there were so many popular Westerns where you had scenes similar to The Saint show. In the place of a lovely Erica Rogers is the spoiled Susan Oliver is taken down a notch when she is told she will grow up all the way at 2:00.

http://youtu.be/_GYLSCEKdyY

CLICK CLICK

Worldwide Traveller

Erica Rogers

August 25 2011, 10:39 AM 

As the sites self-appointed representative in South Africa, maybe I should point out that the lovely Erica Rogers was born in Cape Town.

American Way

August 25 2011, 12:58 PM 

Erica is lovely indeed. Here is a little bit about Susan Oliver that you might enjoy.
Here is a synopsis of the episode shown in the Wagon Gun video with Susan Oliver. You can spot Captain Spock from the iconic Star Trek playing a role in that show in the Maggie Hamilton episode..

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/wt/maggie-hamilton.htm

Vina (Susan Oliver) - "Star Trek: The Original Series" (1966-1969): Vina technically was not an Orion slave girl, but instead an illusion created by the Talosians to lure Captain Pike into mating with her.

http://youtu.be/6F5pAFhByU8

This pilot episode of Star Trek wasn't by any stretch of the imagination one of the best but it did have at least one good thing going for it, Susan Oliver. She had the most beautiful almond-shaped eyes i ever saw in my life to go with one of the loveliest faces i ever saw. But, she wasn't just a pretty face!. A daring aviatrix, in 1970 she became only the fourth woman in history to fly a single-engined aircraft across the Atlantic ocean. A heavy smoker, she died of lung cancer aged 59.

American Way

In case you missed Erica Rogers

August 27 2011, 1:32 AM 

Worldwide Traveller You might want to take a gander at this former posting with images of Erica Rogers and Sir Roger Moore when Erica was not acting like a lady.

January 11 2011, 7:31 AM

American Way

March 5 2012, 3:45 AM 

It's hard to believe that Sally Fields, the star of the Flying Nun (I had my own candidates to fly away) and Smokey and the Bandit would go on and win two Oscars. The rather innocently delightful (about at the age of the end of the innocence) a litle known role for a yet to be big star would also rise. Walter Koenig as Mr. Chekov of Star Trek. Brooke Bundy had a modest career after being a sixties bombshell. The image is followed by Gidget and you may want to skip to 5:30 when she gets therapy. It's obvious they have a lot to work through as a young couple but he sure wears the pants in that relationship.

CLICK

http://youtu.be/Cc4CEReCO2c

Brooke Bundy grew up so fast and she sure doesn't let anyone wear the pants in her relationships. Too late for therapy. She is a lost child of the sixties. Ben Gazzara Run For Your Life.

http://youtu.be/-NINC26SAwE

Sally Fields in her prime. From the Flying Nun to a Playboy Bunny. If the convent could see her then.

CLICK

American Way

April 9 2012, 1:00 PM 

Im pretty sure I really dont like Zoe Kazan, and Im definitely sure I didnt like seeing Schwartzman spanking her, but that girl sure knows how to wear skinny jeans. If the camera adds ten pounds, then she must weigh about 65. Their brief roleplay session is meant to console Ames for losing the contest to his nemesis, and it seems to do the trick until the two are interrupted by a school janitor. On a different show, we might expect Jonathans job to be threatened by such a flagrant breach of accepted student-teacher relations, but this is Bored to Death, where kindly literary types are regularly given a free pass (also, theres only one episode left in the season).

CLICK

http://youtu.be/dUgZBoL2tOU

She hardly fits the role of the femme fatale. Perhaps she is meant to be a play writer and not an actress or as a femme fatale.

CLICK

65 pounds for sure especially in the bathing suit area.

CLICK

American Way

April 30 2012, 7:17 PM 

Back in my high school days the skirts were going up and the boys hair was growing longer. 1964 British invasion was frowned upon by post war GI fathers were memories of military crew cuts and mothers defending their daughters' reputation. The prom paddling and code of conducts inicates that more than half a century later these conflicts perdure.

The lovely Madeline Mills brings back fond memories I'm sure for readers across the pond when spanking a naughty adult daugheter was not beyond the pale.

The days of miniskirts.

CLICK

http://youtu.be/qVF6X3dvvlc

Sergeant Cork. Beginning and end paternal discipline 1964 style.

CLICK

http://youtu.be/qfPMCFATdMI

Another_Lurker

May 1 2012, 6:34 AM 

Hi American Way,

I seem to recall that you have visited our fair shores here in the UK but you may not have travelled on any buses. Just in case, I thought it's worth pointing out that even when buses had conductors (fem: clippie happy.gif) Another_Lurker didn't travel on them once he was old enough to cycle (or later drive) any distance. You have doubtless formed some idea of his character. Do you think he would have cycled backwards and forwards 70 miles to university through the winter snows and summer heat if he could have sat comfortably on a bus ogling a Madeline Mills lookalike? No he wouldn't!

Sadly, like the surly policemen with whom Alan Turing replaced my attractive young policewomen in a certain thread, the reality is that most bus conductors were male and had a grudge against the world in general and their passengers in particular. Of course I am absolutely certain that if any readers of this estimable Forum were bus conductors they were the very models of civility and helpfulness, and if female their beauty would have caused Madeline Mills to turn green with envy! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

KK

May 1 2012, 6:59 AM 

Another_Lurker wrote (in part):

... Do you think he would have cycled backwards and forwards 70 miles to university through the winter snows and summer heat ...

A remarkable achievement. The best I have managed is about 1 yard when I attempted a steep slope at insufficient speed. I fell off and injured my pride nd other parts.

American Way

May 1 2012, 7:06 AM 

This you tube may work

http://youtu.be/3zPqG1htYaQv

CLICK

Another_Lurker

Cycling backwards!

May 1 2012, 8:56 AM 

Hi KK,

You said above of cycling backwards:

A remarkable achievement. The best I have managed is about 1 yard when I attempted a steep slope at insufficient speed. I fell off and injured my pride nd other parts.

Ah, but I doubt if you were using a fixed wheel1. Doubtless you were on a mountain bike and in my experience they are usually equipped with a free wheel and lots of gears. Cycling backwards is still difficult but a lot more manageable using a fairly low (60 or less) fixed wheel. A cyclist of your experience and expertise would certainly manage a great deal more than 1 yard (or as we say here 0.9144 metres). I don't recommend starting off down a steep hill though! Best do it on the flat first in a fairly open area, then any diversions from a straight line can be claimed as deliberate feats of steering. And believe me, diversions from a straight line are both inevitable AND will make things a great deal easier!

1And nor was I. Ten gears 92 to 54 was what I had on the hack bike. But if you chose to 'misunderstand' my use of a common English expression I'm very happy to rise to it! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif And yes, you really can ride backwards, for a few bike lengths anyway, using a fixed gear. That's why, in the days when riders in 1000 metre track sprints used to try to force the other guy to take the psychologically weak lead position by standing still for minutes at a time, the rules said you weren't allowed to ride backwards to further this objective.

Re this you tube may work

May 1 2012, 11:02 PM 

Still private

American Way

Still Private?

May 1 2012, 11:14 PM 

davenhall: Try this for Sgt Cork.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thestatementvideos3

daenhall

May 2 2012, 9:17 PM 

I still dont see it.takes me to kellys spanking

Another_Lurker

May 2 2012, 10:04 PM 

Hi davenhall,

If I may I'll step in on this one. While I don't completely understand the reason for his latest link, American Way is not deliberately publishing wrong links. I watched the YouTube video in his first (April 30 2012, 7:17 PM) Sergeant Cork link without problems. Subsequently the 'owner' of the video made it private. The same thing seems to have happened with American Way's second link.

I have no idea what information YouTube uploaders can access about viewers of their videos, but technically at least, it would be perfectly possible for them to be able to see that they were getting traffic from this estimable Forum. If that was the case and they objected to such traffic they might well make the video private.

I have to tell you though that if American Way does eventually find a usable link the video may not be quite what you expect. A rather dark and grainy monochrome clip from what I assume was a 1960s TV series (American Way says 1964) about the Victorian (Queen not State) era. Yes, there is a brief spanking scene in it, but unless you are into rather nondescript period spankings on ill-lit sets it ain't going to float your boat! happy.gif

American Way

May 2 2012, 10:33 PM 

This should work with relatively excellent quality. Enjoy. Season 1 Episode 25. 1964.

http://youtu.be/4hLzuNvrFt8

Another_Lurker

May 2 2012, 11:08 PM 

Hi American Way,

Yup, works fine for me. But what's the betting that the owner will have made it private by the time davenhall tries to watch it? wink.gif

davenhall

May 3 2012, 11:49 PM 

Hi yes you are right private again

American Way

May 4 2012, 3:40 PM 

Sergeant Cork links taken down. The link that A_L said yup indicated only 3 hits when I proffered it for the viewing of the estimable Forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hLzuNvrFt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lw94AOqL_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPMCFATdMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zPqG1htYaQ

Another_Lurker

The Sergeant Cork Affair!

May 4 2012, 10:21 PM 

Hi davenhall and American Way,

Oh dear, sorry to be proved a true prophet! I'd really like to understand the situation here, simply because I have an interest in privacy and security on the web. There appear to be various possibilities. Web savvy fellow contributors might like to add any I've missed:
  • As I suggested above, the video uploader(s) may be able to see in YouTube stats that the video is being accessed from this estimable Forum and decide we are unsuitable viewers. While this is technically possible I don't think it is actually very likely. I can't imagine why YouTube would bother to provide that level of detail. If anyone here who does upload to YouTube would care to comment on what information they can get about access to their videos I'd be most grateful.

• The video uploader(s) read this Forum, see American Way's links and for whatever reason decide to deprive their fellow visitors here of access. This is what I think happened in the the case of a link I posted in the foundation post of my Scottish Approved School Punishment thread.

• The video is probably © of someone. Possibly the © holder pursues anyone loading it on streaming media sites and the resulting removal/privacy block is not actually related to access from this estimable Forum.

• The removals/blockings are simply happenstance, and are unrelated to viewing from here or anywhere else.
American Way, if perchance you find another copy of the video don't publish a direct link to it here. Instead devise a Google search that will bring up the link as the top, or nearly the top item. This isn't usually too difficult. Publish the link to the relevant Google search page and tell people to go there and click the link. That way access will be from Google rather than from here, and if the video is again blocked it will eliminate the first item above as the cause. I commend this method to anyone who wants to publish a link where access from this Forum may be problematic.

American Way

Try this method of linking.

May 4 2012, 11:28 PM 

Google this sentence and voila.

And the spanking didn't do her career prospects any harm either.

Another_Lurker

May 5 2012, 12:04 AM 

Hi American Way,

Well done and yup, works for me. But I seem to remember saying that before somewhere .... happy.gif

Hi davenhall, best get in quick! Mind you, since the location of this link is a fetish blog I don't imagine they'd take umbrage at traffic from here even with a direct link. But you never know!

Allaxa

November 24 2012, 3:25 PM 

thank you all

American Way

August 4 2013, 2:12 AM 

Sir Roger Moore spanking Ercia Rogers in situ on youtube. Today's televised spanking in contrast to McLintock, Blue Hawaii, Elvis and the Saint don't seem that severe with the rare exception of Weeds priorly posted and repeated in the last youtube link. Mary Louise Parker is clearly in pain. I think it is the best mainstream scene seen in recent times.

http://youtu.be/rnv0RRwtMXY?t=13m40s

Good Color Photo of the very lovely vixen, Erica Rogers.

CLICK

The Golden Journey Episode summary by Dr Hermes.

CLICK

http://youtu.be/2S1eNZ9J7u8

American Way

The Big Valley 1965

November 15 2013, 7:35 AM 

The Big Valley The Brawlers. Claude Akins spanks Linda Evans. She has an embarrassing time explaining where she was hit to her brothers a little after her very public spanking.

Summary.

Linda Evans gets a spanking she has long deserved. Hero of the moment is Claude Akins who gets fed up with her wagging tongue.

It is found in this TV Scout Preview.

The Big Valley. The Brawlers. Claude Akins spanks Linda Evans. She has an embarrassing time explaining where she was hit to her brothers a little after her very public spanking in the video.

Summary.

Linda Evans gets a spanking she has long deserved. Hero of the moment is Claude Akins who gets fed up with her wagging tongue.

CLICK

Her haughtiness Audra Barkley is brought down a notch or two..

CLICK

CLICK

Her haughtiness Audra Barkley is brought down a notch or two..

CLICK

CLICK

Linda Evans was truly breathtaking in her role as Audra Barkely.

CLICK

She wears pants that accentuate her assets in this highlight video.

CLICK

American Way

November 15 2013, 6:03 PM 

Here is a follow up on the television show Weeds.

CLICK

You (Demain Birchir) also have some hot sexual scenes. One of my favorites was when you were spanking Mary Louise Parker (playing Nancy Botwin) in a car. Were those difficult or fun for you to film?

I wonder why that's every girl's favorite scene. Everyone talks about it. I agree that it's a really great scene. It took a nice, different kind of approach. It was the first time she really got punished. And she was asking for it. It was really, really hard to do that scene because we had barely met each other. When we did it, it was only my third or fourth time on the set. She's so great and so beautiful. You don't want to mess it up. You want to make it work. It was really great.

CLICK

Weeds Whacking 1 in 2008 was punitive.

CLICK

Weeds Whacking 2 was seductive.

Corporal punishment is not successful in breaking the smoking habit. wink.gif

Video.

CLICK

Weeds Whacking 3 was kinky.

Nancy's onscreen son, Silas Botwin played by Hunter Parrish must want a girl like his dear old Mom 48, at the time of the last episode.

CLICK

CLICK

Video from the ultimate season 8.

CLICK

Hunter Parrish was not altogether unfamiliar with spanking for he played the part of Melchior in Spring Awakening.

CLICK

"The Beating" Scene- Now this scene, I thought was almost perfect. One thing they need to work on is the fake hitting, because you can very well see that Hunter was not hitting Alexandra (Not that he should've been, but it was obvious.) But the acting was very good!

CLICK

CLICK

CLICK

Another_Lurker

November 15 2013, 10:45 PM 

Hello American Way,

I say, look here old chap, have a care please!

Some of us in this estimable Forum, especially me, are past the first flush of youth and have to keep a weather eye on the jolly old blood pressure and that sort of thing don't cha know!

One or two of those above links of yours are just a teeny bit on the strong side, especially when a fellow hasn't had chance to mentally prepare himself!

That bar room scene was enough to send the reading on the sphygmomanometer thingy into the stratosphere, but then when I got to the one where the young lady was secured on the spanking bench ..........

Well, let's just say I had to go and lie down quietly for an hour or so to recover!

So if it's not too much to ask, the odd warning wouldn't come amiss in future. That way I can skip straight to the good stuff instead of wading through all the cast lists and critical reviews! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

American Way

November 16 2013, 2:01 AM 

A_L Sphygmomanometer? Don't waste your money. Here is a cost effective and less expensive device perhaps costing about a third less. For those who say I'm drifting off topic or totally over the cliff may I say BE THAT AS IT MAY MATCH IT IF YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

A+ for AW

A for Arthur Shapiro

D for A_L
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif Look closely I'm winking and I'm not laughing for as Pope Francis would say who am I to judge? happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

CLICK

Ismet Karacan, M.D., arrived from the VA Hospital in Gainesville, Florida, to become ACOS/R&D in 1972. Dr. Karacan, a recognized international authority on sleep disorders, was also the Director of the Sleep Laboratory. Among the programs he initiated at Houston were frequent Town Hall meetings to help investigators keep abreast of current activities in the research program as well as to address significant problems. Dr. Karacan, who was of Turkish decent, held yearly budget interviews with each investigator and, in a residual accent, frequently informed investigators that their budgets had been cut by about a third. In fact, after a few years, most investigators programs had been thoroughly purged of any waste.

CLICK

Eternal Rest Grant Until Thee. Ismet (John) Karacan, MD, DSc

CLICK

Typo corrected in order to clarify meaning. Ed.

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Nov 16, 2013 5:23 AM

American Way

March 24 2014, 12:53 AM 

A_L Why should I be surprised that something as unwholesome as that episode of A Touch of Brimstone from the Avengers you would use to clutter Renee, et. al. thread. I sparingly and judicious avoid that thread with off topic material.

It's been the slippery slope of "Pornification"* ever since the end of the Age of Innocence.

* The increasing occurrence and acceptance of sexual themes and explicit imagery in popular or mainstream culture.

CLICK

CLICK

CLICK

You could work her into a milestone posting but I had a Sister Diana so use a different name than Dame Diana. She was just ten years older than me and in her early seventies now. If she had taken an Achievement Tests in the College Boards she must have known she couldn't match me. The Principal knew that I was tutoring the kids in the subject she was perhaps unfairly asked to teach. Most of the sisters adored me in high school as a model student. What's not to like? It was the early years when they were too big to take down that they done me in. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Sister Mary Emma, R.S.M. works fine. I said that the initials stood for Really Small Minds and not Reverend Sister of Mercy and it got back. Years later I called my school OLCP as is Our Lady of Corporal Punishment. That would be a good name A_L for my school.

Being on the receiving end I have had enough.

CLICK

CLICK

Never enough on the giving end. Better to strike earlier than not at all. wink.gif

YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE

Fantasy and Fakery but I good job IMHO. Caveat. Pornification. Pushing the envelope a bit.

CLICK

Current Topic - Old TV  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement