<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

British-style formal school caning in Singapore

June 20 2010 at 6:31 AM
KK 

According to http://www.corpun.com/rules2.htm

British-style formal caning (for male students only) is fully lawful in Singapore schools and strongly supported by the government. The great majority of the country's 150+ secondary schools use the cane, and at most of them it is a significant element in the disciplinary system.

Winston wrote, in the Serious Question thread.

Type of cane June 18 2010, 11:45 PM

Hi Andrew, can I know what is the length & thickness of the cane is used on you? In Singapore, the cane used is 1 meter, 10 mm thick, 1 stroke of it already very very painful! Here max allowed is also 6 strokes, but the schools mostly only gives out 2-3 strokes on the bottom bending over a table, with pants & underwear on.

Current Singapore practice and ferocity seems very close to what was common at my high school in New Zealand in the 1950s and 60s except canings were never administered in the present of girls.

Canings of four and six strokes were relatively common for what were, by todays standards, minor offences (fighting, smoking tobacco, impertinence, possession of beer, etc.) Cane marks lasted many days. There were no suspension or expulsion as far as I am aware during my 5 years.

Singapore canings seem to be rather more severe than is current practice in private schools in Victoria, Australia.

Winston, please describe the welting and marking of the cane. Do boys behave better after caning or do some keep getting caned?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
winston

Re: British-style formal school caning in Singapore

June 20 2010, 8:25 AM 

Oh,it will leave a red bruise across the bottom for every stroke given,girls here are not allowed to be caned[unfair],most offenders become better behave,only 1-2 of them repeated their offences....

KzK

Brit styles

June 20 2010, 10:55 AM 

Winstone what year are you at school??

Have you yourself had the cane? Would you example a caning in singapore schools..

What you were caned for, how many strokes you got and how were you positioned? Over a chair? Touch toes?

Much wait time say caned on the time of the offence or wait till...??

How did/do you cope after being caned??

winston

June 21 2010, 12:09 AM 

I am 17 this year,got 2 strokes just before the mid year holidays for getting 20 demerit points,the offences are minor ones add on together,caning position is the same as the one in Copun.

Brit Style

June 21 2010, 7:18 AM 

Hi
I take it that demerits are for say minor things say talking in class, or late to class??? So is it always pay up at 20 and is that always 2 strokes to clear the slate?

I note your reference to corpun for position the samples I have seen show guys more standing than say bent over! I expect though that you are left with marks afterwards?

winston

June 21 2010, 1:41 PM 

Yes,we are in standing position,bend slightly,so that the bottom,protrude out as a target,a cushion is tucked on the waist,to prevent injuries to the kidneys,on sure there are 2 thick,raised welts after it.

Brit Style

June 21 2010, 6:14 PM 

Is caning quite common in your school? You mention 20 demerits I expect earned over the term. So would I be correct to assume that if you had not got 20 they would have been wiped at the close of term and you would start at zero next term?

What are the most strokes that you have had and what for?

Another_Lurker

June 21 2010, 8:25 PM 

Hi Winston. How is your sister Veron, and do you still share an email address? You must be a most remarkable schoolboy! If you are 17 now you must have made your early contributions to this estimable Forum aged 9, and you seem to have been contributing on the Singaporean caning scene on and off ever since! Or is that a different Winston? happy.gif

winston

June 22 2010, 12:07 AM 

different person.

winston

June 22 2010, 12:10 AM 

yes,the record will be erase,once caning is given,so far only 2 strokes,& already very painful.

Brit Style

June 22 2010, 8:01 AM 

Winston

At you school you get caned for behaviour that is not acceptable. You mentio demerit points.

1 How many demerit points get you the cane?
2. If 20 dermerits is that 2 of the cane?
3. What happens if at the end of term you have 18 demerit points?

winston

June 22 2010, 12:20 PM 

20 pts=2 strokes in office,2 nd time 20 pts=3 strokes in class,3 rd time 20 pts,3-6 strokes on the stage[public caning],18 pts[whole year],no caning.

Brit styl

June 22 2010, 6:20 PM 

Winston
You reached the 20 demerits so got 2 strokes.

If at the end of this term you have another 6 demerits what happens?
1 Do they get cleared at the end of term, no caning!
2. OR Do they carry over into next term?
3. If you get 20 demerits next term, is that seen as your second time so 3 strokes in class for you??
4. How many demerits do you now have?

winston

June 23 2010, 12:12 AM 

The demerit pts is based on 1 year,not terms,so it will carry on till end of the year,i need to be careful,so far,now still holidays,i already got 8 pts,another 12 pts,the discipine master,will bring the cane to my class,for 3 of the best.

Brit Style

June 23 2010, 8:44 AM 

Winston

1 How long is the next term in time?
2. If you alreday have 8 demerits now at break time Do you expect to get the cane next term?

winston

June 23 2010, 12:10 PM 

6 more months to go,1 think another 3 strokes given in class is unavoidable.

Brit Style

June 23 2010, 6:12 PM 

Winston
You say you have 8 demerits.
1. What did you do to get these?
2. Do you tear up when getting the cane?
3. Are you expecting that you will be getting 3 more strokes in front of the class??

winston

June 24 2010, 12:24 AM 

late for school,talking in class & rude to teacher,no,did not cry,only jump up after 1 cut,12 seconds later,ordered to bend down again for the 2nd stroke.

Brit Style

June 24 2010, 9:45 AM 

Winston

What did you cheek your teacher about or for??
You say you jumped up! How will you cope with 3 and in front of your classmates?
How long do the marks on your B*** last?

winston

June 24 2010, 11:21 AM 

Nothing,just talk back only,cane marks lasts 2 days....

Brit Style

June 24 2010, 6:18 PM 

Winston

The way you are saying this it seems that getting caned in your school is fairly common.
1. How many times have you had the cane at High school?
2. How many times have you been caned this year?
3. How many of you classmates have been caned this year?
4. How many of those classmates have been caned more than once this year?

Winston

June 24 2010, 11:41 PM 

got it twice last year,caning is common,this year 3 classmates got the cane..

Brit Style

June 25 2010, 9:28 AM 

Winston

Would you say that you are more disruptive or cheeky than most of your classmates?

You seem to be focussed on getting those 3 strokes AND in front of your peers?

winston

June 25 2010, 3:11 PM 

young man are all cheeky.

Ben Howard

Brit style

June 25 2010, 3:30 PM 

Hi Winston,

With the demerit system it must be quite an unnerving prospect for you knowing that you will most likely be facing another school caning and to be given in front of all your school friends as well.
But i quess life goes on and if it happens so be it. I expect your friends will not be too disappointed to see you bending over again as long as they are not the next in line.
Still a very painfull experience although quickly over with at the time and if you reach the 20 mark point i suspose it will be deserved although you might not agree on that reasoning.
Still must be quite an ordeal to be bending over in front of your friends and getting the cane accross your bottom, seeing the look on their faces as you await that first stroke. ouch!
Is it done over your trousers, must be tempting to put on extra pair of underpants.

winston

June 25 2010, 11:56 PM 

Wearing extra shorts is not a good idea,it is too warm here,anyway,we don't know the exact date of the caning,so wearing extra shorts,is very uncomfortable,i have heard my classmate,our discipine master,'feels' the buttocks before giving the cane,so that no offenders are wearing extra underwear,& make sure every stroke/s he gave really works[great pain]!

Brit style

June 26 2010, 7:38 AM 

Winston
I have seen vid clips said to come from mobile phones in which the classroom canings appear to allow you you leap up, move about, and rub after each whack! Is that your experience??

winston

June 26 2010, 7:54 AM 

exactly...the pain is so bad,i can says all offenders getting the cane will jump around after every stroke.

Brit style

June 26 2010, 8:04 AM 

Winston
you say that you do not know when the discipline Master will arrive How does this work??

Say Monday you get your 20th point! When are you likely get the cane?? Monday?
Friday??? How does it work?

winston

June 26 2010, 4:53 PM 

They have no fix day for caning offenders,once the form teacher told you got 20 pts,you will wait,for the the discipine master arrived with a cane in his hand,then you know it is 'suffer' time.

Ben Howard

June 26 2010, 7:39 PM 

So having been told you have reached the dreaded 20 points mark it must be pretty scary and apprehensive waiting for the school master to arrive with his cane to give you your required number of strokes especially if it not on that day. Is there sometimes more than boy to be caned? if so does it help to know you are not the only one waiting to be caned. I expect the strokes you will get will be pretty hard ones over your trousers so as you say it will be suffer time

winston

June 27 2010, 2:22 AM 

Well,we don't know who got the canings,the discipine master just knock on the door,called out the name/s,we wil then either go in front of the class or follow him back to his office for caning.

KzK

Brut Style

June 27 2010, 6:30 AM 

Winston
How many times this year has he called at your classrom? Once for you but anyone else?

winston

June 27 2010, 12:48 PM 

so far only once..tomorrow school start..

KzK

Brit Style

June 27 2010, 6:20 PM 

Winston
1. How many times have you been caned at your high school?
2. Is this your 4th year?
3. Are you the only boy iin your class to hve been caned this year?

Good luck on the start of the new term

winston

June 28 2010, 12:00 AM 

Once every year for the past 4 years,The first 2 years,the cane used is shorter & thinner,much less pain,now when getting older,the school a much heavier cane,so the pain is different..

KzK

Brit Style

June 28 2010, 7:41 AM 

Winston
If only once past years what has happened you look likely to get it twice this year!!???

winston

June 28 2010, 3:13 PM 

Well.boy when get older,more 'monkey' tricks.

KzK

Brit Style

June 28 2010, 6:11 PM 

When was your last caning? Date/Month?
How many others in your class have been caned ths year?
What do your parents do when you get caned I presume they are told???

Ben Howard

June 28 2010, 7:22 PM 

well boy: more monkey tricks. so more cane! Sounds about right to me. Shall be eagerly watching for the points getting towards the 20 mark!

winston

June 28 2010, 11:53 PM 

Last caning,3rd,May,no others has been caned,parents said i deserved it...

KzK

Brit Style

June 29 2010, 6:23 AM 

Hi
So 3rd of May.
How long was your school holiday??
You have earned how many demerits in what 4 weeks perhaps???????
Do you actually want 3 more strokes???

winston

June 29 2010, 12:15 PM 

no.

Kzk

Brit Style

June 29 2010, 6:18 PM 

Winston
Have you earned 12 D's over about 4 weeks of school???

winston

June 30 2010, 12:06 AM 

yes,i cheated at the mid year exam,got 12 pts.

KzK

Brit Style

June 30 2010, 7:53 AM 

You sure you are the only one in your class to be caned this year??

Well that was not a brilliant idea was it??
More like you wish to get 3 of the cane!!

Ben Howard

June 30 2010, 9:38 AM 

Well Winston, cheating in your exams, that is pretty bad of you. to my mind that should have earned you an immediate caning, as well as adding points on to your demerit list. Least when you get to the 20 point mark, which am sure you will, it will be well deserved. Do you agree? What do you think? Sounds a bit like you are the bad lad in your class if only you have been caned.

KzK

Brit Style

July 1 2010, 7:34 AM 

Winston
No comment??

Well how many D's have you at this point??

winston

July 2 2010, 12:23 AM 

yes,i am quite a 'bad' boy in class.

KzK

Brit Style

July 2 2010, 7:08 AM 

Winston
Why don't you answer the the asks put to you!! You offer very little commen!

Kuwai

Caning in Singapore

July 8 2010, 9:41 PM 

My school is even stricter than Winston's. If we get to 15 demerit points it is 3 strokes and the points are handed out for almost nothing. I am 17 and have got it twice this year and I am sitting on 9 points right now. One more visit to the DM's office is almost certain, I am afraid.

KzK

Brit Style

July 9 2010, 5:40 AM 

Kuwai
How is caning done at your school do you have to bend over something and stay down??? A third caning, what will happen on your third one?? More strokes??? Or any other action taken???

Kuwai

July 9 2010, 2:14 PM 

Within 24 hours of reaching 20 DPs you get a note telling you to attend a caning session in the DM's office at the end of the school day. At our school it is done in private and you have to bend over a desk with your spine protected by a book. The whacks are given with great force and its hard to stay still during them.

Dps are given for fairly minor offences and so we dont normally get more strokes for a 2nd or 3rd but for more serious offence we could get more or suspension or both.

winston

July 9 2010, 3:00 PM 

Hi Kuwai,you are S'porean.?

KzK

Brit Style

July 9 2010, 9:35 PM 

Kuwai
Your first message said you got caned at 15 DP's now you say 20 DP's???

Kuwai

July 10 2010, 3:33 PM 

Kk
Sorry but I dont know why I put 20, I must have been thinking of the other posts. The private schools are usually stricter and at at mine you get it for 15. Its 3 pts for minor offences and 6 pts for something only a little more serious so its easy to get to 15. Im on 9 so I need to be careful.

KzK

Brit Style

July 10 2010, 9:16 PM 

Kuwai
I take it that you mean the DPs are either 3's or 6's. What type of offences get you a 3 and what get you a 6? Example; home work not completed, project work not on time, late for class, absent from school??

Kuwai

July 11 2010, 12:19 AM 

KzK
We get 3 DPs for most of the things you mention but last week I forgot to turn my phone off and it rang during a lesson which got me 6 DPs. Earlier I had got 3 for forgeting PE kit. In May a few of us were out of our seats larking about while the master was out of the class and when he came back we all got 6 points which took me and another guy to 15 and the dreaded visit to the DM the next day. It was all a bit harsh I think.

KzK

Brit Style

July 11 2010, 9:08 AM 

Kuwai
Are you saying you have now reached 15 and are facing the cane??? Will this happen On Moday your time?? How many and when will you get it ... first thing.... lunch time??!

Kuwai

July 11 2010, 9:44 AM 

KzK

I think you have misunderstood me as I am stiil on 9 points. My recent record is:

May - given 6 DPs for misbehaving on top of 9 I already had and got caned

June - 3 DPs for forgetting PE kit

July - 6 DPs for phone going off in class

Problem is that if I get another 6 in next 5 months and I am up for it again

KzK

Brti Style

July 11 2010, 6:21 PM 

Kuwai
That makes it clearer I had not realised you were refering to your last caning. You are right to be concerned with 5 months to go. In previous years as a junior did you get the cane much??

winston

July 12 2010, 12:02 AM 

June is school holidays,S'pore got school.?

Ben Howard

July 12 2010, 7:18 AM 

So on 9 dm ponts already and still 5 months to go, must feel a pretty daunting prospect wth still fve months left when if you collect just another 6 points will mean you beng caned again. If this is the case which seems very likely will you get more strokes the next time having already been caned in May?
Rather than your system of collectng points would you have preferrred to be caned straight away on the day that your mobile phone went off in class then having to waited and worry about the prospect of a caning later in the term which seems very likely to happen wth only another 6 ponts to collect.
In my day it would have meant a trip down to the headmasters office on the day the offense happened and quickly dealt with. Are there any other boys in your class having already been caned this year in a simular situation to you?

Kuwai

July 12 2010, 10:25 AM 

Winston, Got the 3 points just before hols.

I was at school in London until I was 14 when we moved back to Singapore and found it difficult to adjust to the discipline at the new school. I quickly gathered DPs and got caned within 3 months and another 2 later in the year. Since then it has not got much better but although I am in trouble more than the average boy its not too unusual to get several canings a year. A classmate and friend hit 15 points today and will get his second of the year tomorrow.

Ben howard

July 12 2010, 4:36 PM 

I bet those two lads will be feeling a bit nervious tonight thinking of their caning to come. Will they have to wait long or will it be carried out early in the day. Will they get caned together? and the same number of strokes.
Must be quite scary for them but they must have earned their punishment

KzK

Brit Style

July 12 2010, 6:21 PM 

Kuwai
Having had schooling in UK where the cane is not used you must find it difficult adjusting to the fact that you now get caned! How do you regard the two different cultures?

I see that from what you have said you earned 6DPs just after going back to school. I can understand how you feel that it is most likely that you will get caned again this term. Is it always 3 strokes never less?

Kuwai

July 12 2010, 11:22 PM 

KK,Ben

This is going to be a difficult day as we know one (not 2) of our classmates will be caned at about 2.30 PM. We all know when we have reached 15 points but it is the next day before it goes through the system. The waiting is almost as bad as the punishment but at least you know to put on 2 pairs of boxers in the morning not that it helps much as we wear light white cotton trousers and theres not much protection from a very whippy rattan cane. Yes its always 3 except in Yr 1 when they only get 2 for the first time.

winston

July 13 2010, 12:13 AM 

Private school got caning.?

KK

Confusion of similar names

July 13 2010, 6:40 AM 

Please note that KzK and KK are different posters.

KK started this thread but KzK has continued it.

I think trying to pad up for the cane is risky. If the extra clothing is detected you could get extra punishment.

Three strokes does not seem very severe compared with the old days when 4 or 6 strokes was rather common. Without seeing the cane marks it is hard to know.

Brit Style

July 13 2010, 7:17 AM 

Kuwai
KK is correct I am KzK and not the same. Sorry for the confusion!

I agree wih KK padding is not really advisable and in truth probably only helps physcologically rather than in reality with your level of pain.

You obviously feel your for your classmate or perhaps he is a friend and I agree the wait till 1430 will be rather distressing! I expect you will be as supportive for hims as you can be.

How do you find Singapore and the cane to UK and no cane?
KzK

Ben Howard

July 13 2010, 10:12 AM 

Yes the waiting must be very scary and the apprehension beforehand must make it difficult to concentrate on your school work before the 2-30 appointment.
Will you have time to talk to your friend before he has to report for his punishment and maybe give him some encouragement or support as he faces up to his caning. Getting the cane can be quite an ordeal, as i remember only too well from my own schooldays. does he feel that it is deserved? either way i expect he is pretty nervous at this time.Be interesting to know what his feelings are before and after and of course it might be you on the receiving end again quite soon. Wonder if he will be showing off his marks to you afterwards, something we usually did.

winston

July 13 2010, 12:13 PM 

S'pore school caning is NOT the same as the British,it is given like the prison's caning,only the cane used is 20 cm shorter & maybe 3 mm thinner,the style used by the D.M. is the same as the Prison's officers,only diffrence is the offenders are not tied down & at least got 2 layers of clothing protecting his buttocks.

American Way

July 13 2010, 2:35 PM 

Would this previously posted video be a fair depiction of severity other than public setting be a fair depiction? Has there ever been a caning witnessed by such an assembly that you have seen ore heard of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBMBVpsuwo&feature=player_embedded

KK

July 13 2010, 9:10 PM 

Winston wrote:

S'pore school caning is NOT the same as the British, it is given like the prison's caning, only the cane used is 20 cm shorter & maybe 3 mm thinner, the style used by the D.M. is the same as the Prison's officers, only difference is the offenders are not tied down & at least got 2 layers of clothing protecting his buttocks.

I dont understand. Singapore school canings seem very similar to "British" as experienced by me a few decades ago except that they were rarely administered in public and never in front of girls at my school.

The only way to compare the force of the strokes may be to compare the cane marks.

Ben Howard

Caning

July 15 2010, 9:36 AM 

Kuwai,

Did your school mate get his caning the other day? just wondered how things went as not seen any replies recently

Kuwai

July 17 2010, 1:20 AM 

This has been a very difficult week at school with lots of activity around the DM's office. At this time of year lots of boys are reaching their DPs threshold of 15 which have been accumulating through the year. On top of this there have been some instant canings following a purge on smoking in the streets around the school. This has led to lines of boys waiting outside the DM's room who could hear a familiar swishing sound on the other side of the door as they waited. Among those lined up were my best friend and my 14 yr old brother who each reached 15 points this week. I gave them every possible support and kept out of trouble myself at least for the time being.

Ben Howard

July 17 2010, 7:48 PM 

As you get near the 15 point mark it must be like walking on a tightrope knowing that even one small slip up could take you to the dreaded 15 point mark.
Sounds like quite a few boys will have been suffering sore bottoms after a spate of canings. How is your best mate and your 14 year old brother after their canings? Have they showed you the marks if they have any? Did they each get the same, 3 strokes

winston

July 19 2010, 12:06 PM 

I think very soon,my turn to get the cane,today,broke a glass pane while playing football,most likly tomorrow will get 3 strokes,later will try to borrow my sister's 'push up girdle' wear it to school tomorrow,hopes D.M. won't find out so that less pain...

Ben Howard

July 19 2010, 1:20 PM 

Oh dear Winston, i know it must be tempting to wear some protection, but it really is cheating, afterall having collected those points for various misconduct you cannot say a caning is not deserved. Do the honest thing and face up to it like most boys have too afterall it is only 3 strokes i believe. If i was the DM and found you wearing any sort of protection the punishment would be doubled or given with your trousers down which would be fully deserved. When will you know for sure it is to be tomorrow? In my teens i survived a 6 stroke caning at school along with 4 other boys, so just accept you have done wrong and take your punishment.

winston

July 20 2010, 12:18 AM 

Cannot care so much,just got my sister's push up girdle,it is very thick,also wore a pair of new brief,i promised my sister not to dirty her girdle which is very expensive,it is very tight & thick,so i think much less pain.

Kzk

Brit Style

July 20 2010, 6:13 AM 

Winstone Were you caned today or Not? Did your padding work?

winston

July 20 2010, 12:15 PM 

Oh yes,the girdle helps alot,furthermore today,my D.M. is on leave,caning is given by my principal,a lady,so she did not 'touched' my seat to check for extra underwear,still quite painful[i heard she is a tennis player],but much better than the caning by the D.M.,3 'faint' cane mark still can be seen.,thanks to the girdle...

Kzk

July 20 2010, 6:28 PM 

Winston Why did you risk getting caught padded? What would have happened to you had the DM been there??

winston

July 21 2010, 12:22 AM 

I don't know what will happen....

KzK

July 21 2010, 11:17 AM 

Winston I don't follow! What do you mean you don't know what would follow?

winston

July 22 2010, 12:17 AM 

I meant,don't know what action will be taken if caught wearing thick underwear...maybe will ask to remove & given 3 stokes again,but that day,i acted i was in great pain,so my principal reallt thought i learned my lesson.

KzK

July 22 2010, 5:28 AM 

Winston
You said your DM checked physically to see you had not padded that was why you previuosly said no to padding!! If he had been there he would have checked you and you would have paid the price!!
What do you think??

winston

July 22 2010, 11:20 AM 

Oh yes,if he is around & is doing the caning,he will sure check the seat,make sure the offender wear only 1 underwear,but my principal is a woman ,so she never did that.

KzK

July 22 2010, 6:33 PM 

Winston
You did not know that the DM was away so the fact that your principal caned you was not know until the time of the event! Above you clearly shyed away from padding due to what the DM would do!
If caught I expect he may have added to the three you were due??

How come you suddenly decide to pad and from what you say significantly padd yourself??

Ben Howard

July 22 2010, 7:27 PM 

Winston, you appear to have been quite a lucky boy so far, getting away with padding up prior to being caned. In a way a form of cheating and looking back to my schooldays had i been discovered doing that would certainly resulted in me getting more strokes of the cane which to be honest what you probably deserve.
Are your class mates aware of what you did and if so what are their views on your actions, maybe they think you have been clever or they might look upon you as a cheat who got off lightly or they might just be a bit resentfull, especially those who have taken their punishments correctly in the past. In truth a pretty wimpish thing to have done really but i suspose still time for your deceit to be found out. Really Winston your actions dont do you much credit!

winston

July 23 2010, 12:29 AM 

I decided to wear thick underwear,because the caning is carried out next day,if the caning is carried out the same day,i would have to suffer more.

KzK

July 23 2010, 8:50 PM 

Winston
You have not explained why you never padded before but now, quite suddenly decided to pad and by channce got away with it!!

winston

July 24 2010, 12:23 AM 

Last caning is given on the next day,got time to prepare for the pain,of course will try to wear more thicker underwear,while those caning before,it is the D.M.,go to the class,not prepared,just caned.

April 12 2011, 5:33 AM 

sorry for digging up an old thread.. but i find it a very laughable matter that someone will be staring at the possibility of 3 strokes of the cane and still can post about it in glee..

quote winston: "I think very soon,my turn to get the cane,today,broke a glass pane while playing football,most likly tomorrow will get 3 strokes,later will try to borrow my sister's 'push up girdle' wear it to school tomorrow,hopes D.M. won't find out so that less pain..."

this sounds like "YIPPEE i am going to get the cane soon!!! i broke a glass pane while playing football".

Another-lurker: thanks for bringing this up.. i would appreciate it if you could email me at my email above.. have some things to share with you..

6th form cp in m'sia

April 14 2011, 10:10 AM 

i got my caning in 6th form for few times where the offense isn't that serious...however, we are all accustom to it...X.X

American Way

Re: Caning in Singapore

March 25 2013, 5:23 PM 

Pros and Cons of caning. Teacher lost a job over caning a girl in 1955.

CLICK

Current Topic - British-style formal school caning in Singapore  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement