<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Did anyone ever get paddled with their pants down ( with a holed paddle)?

September 9 2010 at 10:00 AM
Jessica 

I had several teacher growing up who used to whip me. It always left me crying, and my whole body shaking from pain. I esp. remember one formal beating I got for a dress code violation of not wearing shoes or socks on the playground at recess. Being walked in my bare feet by my 3rd grade teacher across every painful surface imaginable to the Principle's office- including dirt, grass, sharp jagged gravels, hot sun-baked asphalt and concrete; sunbaked black rubber walkway surfaces on the side walks next to the buildings and the searing hot metal steps leading up to them; then being subjected to having to lower my trowsers and panties and being given 6 hard licks with the wooden paddle (with holes drilled in it to make it hurt as badly as possible)on the bare expsosed backside.

It hurt and while I think school CP is needed and nessecary, I dont think that degree of pain is nesecary to maintain order in the class.

Would be interested to hear anyone else's opinions.

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Sep 9, 2010 10:22 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JRL

Re: Did anyone ever get paddled with their pants down ( with a holed paddle)?

September 9 2010, 5:18 PM 

My opinion is that this post is a complete fabrication.

Another_Lurker

September 9 2010, 11:39 PM 

JRL said of Jessica's paddling post:

And happily we now have official confirmation from the Forum Management that this is indeed extremely likely. However, I think an earlier post back in July here will have caused most of us to put Jessica on the 'ho ho' list along with the lads in the shiny shorts.

Jenny

September 10 2010, 12:16 AM 

Hi JRL and Another_Lurker

JRL said of Jessica's paddling post:

Another_Lurker said:
And happily we now have official confirmation from the Forum Management that this is indeed extremely likely. However, I think an earlier post back in July here will have caused most of us to put Jessica on the 'ho ho' list along with the lads in the shiny shorts.

I agree with you both, especially given the close relationship "Lian", but neither her post of July nor that of today in the same thread (here) are unreasonable. In fact, as you already know, I concur with those views.

KK

When I was a girl ....

September 10 2010, 12:21 AM 

Jessica wrote:

..... 6 hard licks with the wooden paddle (with holes drilled in it to make it hurt as badly as possible)on the bare expsosed backside.

What a wimpish punishment. When I was a girl we got 12 licks from a paddle with nails sticking out if we dared to misbehave.

Another_Lurker

Re: When I was a girl ....

September 10 2010, 2:20 AM 

Hi Ms KK, you said of your sufferings as a schoolgirl:

When I was a girl we got 12 licks from a paddle with nails sticking out if we dared to misbehave.

Ouch! I am sorry to hear of the rather harsh practices used during your youth. However if your New Zealand Women are to keep beating our England Women at rugby despite a near 1:12 population disadvantage I am sure it is essential that your girls are brought up hard! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

Another_Lurker

September 10 2010, 3:25 AM 

Hi Jenny. You expressed support for Jessica's advocacy of harsh judicial corporal punishment for female offenders if it is used for male offenders, saying:

neither [Jessica's] post of July nor that of today in the same thread (here) are unreasonable. In fact, as you already know, I concur with those views.

So how do I justify to myself the fact that you are on my 'Very Highly Respected Contributor' list and Jessica is on my 'ho ho' list?

Easily! I have I think read everything you have posted here. What I have read leads me to believe that in supporting Jessica you are not aligning yourself with 'her' rather extreme ideas on school and judicial CP but with 'her' apparent support for equality of treatment between the sexes. Sadly in Jessica's case I think this probably arises from wishful thinking about what 'she' would like to see women and girls experience, but I suppose a principal of fairness is still a principal of fairness even if its roots are suspect.

As far as I recall you have never expressed any particularly strong support for judicial corporal punishment for either sex, except perhaps at a level of school type caning punishments as an alternative to difficult to afford fines for minor offences, for instance for TV licence evasion. You certainly haven't positively gloried in the mechanism of severe judicial CP, the nakedness, the securing on a punishment apparatus, the bleeding wounds, the scars, whereas Jessica seems to find these quite fascinating, especially if inflicted on women.

As regards school CP I have not read a post of yours that I can fault as in any way suspect as regards penalty or application. In Jessica's case I simply don't believe a word of it. Jessica is I think probably a sad male with an overload of CP fetishes, including falaka/bastinado. Still, we don't get much of the latter on this estimable Forum, so at least it makes a change! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

Another_Lurker

Oh no!

September 10 2010, 3:49 AM 

Arragh, I can't really have perpetrated the same dreadful spelling mistake twice running in the above post! It must be a keyboard error. Try it - principle - oh dear, must be lack of sleep then! Time for bed! happy.gif

September 13 2010, 4:11 PM 

Hi Another_Lurker

As far as I recall you have never expressed any particularly strong support for judicial corporal punishment for either sex, except perhaps at a level of school type caning punishments as an alternative to difficult to afford fines for minor offences, for instance for TV licence evasion. You certainly haven't positively gloried in the mechanism of severe judicial CP, the nakedness, the securing on a punishment apparatus, the bleeding wounds, the scars, whereas Jessica seems to find these quite fascinating, especially if inflicted on women.

That's correct. I would support the introduction of moderate JCP for minor offences (for both sexes of course) as an alternative to fines and even short gaol terms. I think it would have a significant effect on the drunken antics of the Lads and Ladettes.

Although fines can be, and are, tailored to a person's disposable income, there are limits as to how far the court can go. A person might not have any disposable income for example. Fixed financial penalties have widely different effects on different people - £x might be nothing to one person but a fortune to another. Furthermore, fines can punish an entire family. Short gaol terms can be very damaging too by removing the breadwinner or primary (child) carer from the home. In cases such as those, moderate CP could be a viable alternative. It would punish the offender personally without the collateral damage of fines or short gaol terms.

I don't support the extreme forms practised in Singapore but, if male criminals are subject to them, there is no reason why female criminals should be exempt. A victim of crime doesn't suffer less just because the offender is female.

Yes

April 10 2011, 7:15 PM 

Yes, I grew up in the 1950's and was paddled several times in front of the entire elementary class even up until 8th grade. The teachers (mostly female) would have us bend over the desk with our pants pulled down around our ankles in front of the entire class. Everyone would giggle as our bare butts were paddled. Our parents and principles allowed it and our class did seem to behave.

Current Topic - Did anyone ever get paddled with their pants down ( with a holed paddle)?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement