<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dads spanking daughters in 1970/80s

April 18 2012 at 5:53 PM
Graham 

I was was born 1n 1963 and am 48 years old.

I have a sister two years older and one two years younger.

My father spanked both myself and my sisters regularly while we were younger up to about 12 years old.

But both my sisters spankings carried on until they were much older. I remember my older sister still getting spanked not when she had had left to go to school but when she was at work.

Dad used to walk he up the room go in the room and shut the door. He was holding either his slipper or a hair brush. But I could hear the spanking from my room next door. And if i was careful I no one was around (particularly my mother) I could see a little bit through the keyhole. He was sitting on her bed spanking her knickers over his knee. Then when he left he would lock her door. I would look again and see her lying on her bed.

Anyone remember their father spanking their sisters or other girls spanked from that period.

Graham

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
de Wolf

Re: Dads spanking daughters in 1970/80s

April 19 2012, 7:28 AM 

I would have thought Tom would have been a more appropriate name for you, than Graham.

BlueTrain

Re: Dads spanking daughters in 1970/80s

April 20 2012, 6:18 PM 

Are you implying that you and your sisters misbehaved regularly or were the spankings administered just on general principles?

American Way

1957 and 1973 Dad and Daughters.

June 9 2012, 3:48 PM 

Dorothy Ricker RIP. December 12, 2001.

CLICK

Agony Aunt comforts teen Girls spanked by fathers.

Girls OK spanking even at 18?

Fathers in Germany probably allow their girls more protection from the hairbrush than mine. 1957.

CLICK

This is a baby's Bedtime not a 16 year old. 1973.

CLICK

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement