Respond to this messageRETURN TO INDEX
Original Message
  • Re: files
    • (Login mamabella)
      Posted Jun 26, 2012 4:35 AM

This is what I do. First, I have firefox and I have 2 programs that I use depending where I want them to go. first when I want them to go directly into a file on my computer I use a add on called 'Download them all' and that does a bulk download of that page(s) (you call do all the files on one page if you want sometimes you have to do some creative searching for the story before you can down load it) into whatever file I want it to go into. If I am going to share them, I just zip them up.

The second program I use is a add on called 'scrapbook' and that download loads into a special file that you access through firefox, however it is stored on your computer so you can get to them even when your online or offline.

I use both because sometimes I do want to zip them up or put them on my kindle so I use download them all
      when I just want to save a copy to quickly access I use scrapbook and most of the time though I do both.

Thats what I do. Hope that helps But this is only if you use firefox I don't know if they offer these type of programs on other browsers.
      Good Luck
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)