<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  

x-mas story

September 8 2009 at 3:11 AM
  (Login kelrenlep)
from IP address 66.75.59.35

I know it's a bit early for Christmas but I was wondering if anyone knows this story. The guys are having an xmas party, I think at Cap's house in his basement, they all start drinking and playing pool I think and sharing stories, everyone gets drunk and passes out except Mike and Johnny and they end up telling each other why it is that they don't get drunk. I hope that is a good enough description and rings a bell with someone, if you could let me know the title, where it may be or if you can send it to me. Thanks Kelly.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
AngstFan
(no login)

I think what you are looking for is...

September 8 2009, 6:02 AM 

I think the story you are looking for is A Shift in Perspective by Linda Jefferies. It is no longer posted. Did it feature Chet and a weeble?

Respond to this message   

(Login csmangie)

Re: x-mas story

September 8 2009, 6:16 AM 

If you go to the wayback machine this link will work
http://home.earthlink.net/~station51/Perspective.htm

Respond to this message   

(Login sdlively27)

Re: x-mas story

September 8 2009, 6:41 AM 

Here you go, if it doesn't work let me know and I can send you the story. ;0)

http://web.archive.org/web/20050201063817/home.earthlink.net/~station51/Perspective.htm

Respond to this message   
anonymous
(no login)

story

September 8 2009, 7:29 AM 

This is one of the funniest stories out there. The first time I ever read it, I laughed outloud hysterically. If anyone is having a bad day and needs a good laugh...read this story, it will make you feel a little better, or at least make you forget about your bad day for a little while.

Respond to this message   

(Login kelrenlep)

Re: story

September 8 2009, 8:50 PM 

Thanks to everyone, that was it, I don't know if the link worked I found it on my station 51 zip file, also one of the posters said it was a good story if you've had a bad day, another story for anyone having a bad day is The Phantoms Menace by Christine Bacro on KMG 365, it's a very funny story. Thanks again Kelly

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - x-mas story
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX