<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  

Unfit For Duty? By Margaret-Anne Park

July 26 2016 at 10:21 AM
Fran  (Login daisykay)
from IP address 76.1.224.124

Looking for the full story Unfit for Duty? By Margaret Anne Park, Does anyone have a link for the story or can send me a copy. I greatly appreciate it, Thanks in advance. Fran
email: cfvkenyon@mail.com
daisykay

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Wendi
(Login wench1109)

Re: Unfit For Duty? By Margaret-Anne Park

July 27 2016, 2:39 AM 

http://web.archive.org/web/20010524142940http://www.concentric.net/~cboyke/unfit.html

Respond to this message   

Wendi
(Login wench1109)

July 27 2016, 2:42 AM 

Sorry that isn't working.
web.archive.org/web/20010524142940http://www.concentric.net/~cboyke/unfit.html

Hope this works better.

Respond to this message   

Wendi
(Login wench1109)

July 27 2016, 2:49 AM 

This is weird.
I tried that link and it worked fine.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Respond to this message   
Melinda
(Login Melinda64)

Unfit For Duty

July 27 2016, 9:06 AM 

Hi, Wendi. I tried both links and the last one came up not found. The first one came up with a 404 error.

I think this story and others by Kathy can be found in the Code Red zip file. A lot of Kathy's stories are not accessible, even in the file. I don't think the last chapter of this story is accessible.

Hope I'm wrong! I'd love to get a link that works to all the story.

Melinda

Respond to this message   
AngstFan
(no login)

Re: Unfit For Duty

July 27 2016, 12:43 PM 

Most of Margaret-Ann's (not Kathy M's) stories are no longer available. Only a few have been reposted at Mark VII Fanfiction (http://www.markviifanfictionrealm.com/ )

http://www.markviifanfictionrealm.com/margaret-anne-park---stories.html

A couple were on Code Red and a few more on KMG 365. But the bulk of her stuff was on CB's Kelly-centric site, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

I was able to find parts of this story on the Wayback Machine but parts 3 and 4 are missing. The author contact form on Mark VII will get a message to her. She may be able to provide a copy.

Respond to this message   
Melinda
(Login Melinda64)

Unfit.

July 27 2016, 1:50 PM 

Sorry about that. For some reason, I had Kathy on my ind when I posted. My bad. Shouldn't post when your really tired!

Respond to this message   
Sandra
(Login ninjapirate101)

July 27 2016, 8:19 PM 

Searched through both of my code red files, and I cant find it, I have a few of her other stories, but im guessing the zips were made before she published it or people just didnt include it.

I was able to get part 1-2 on wayback machine but not 3-4, as someone else had said. xD

Hope the author is still around~ <3

~Sandra

Respond to this message   
AngstFan
(no login)

July 28 2016, 9:32 AM 

It was never on Code Red. It was on Phantom's Lair, Carol Boyke's fanfiction website. The site went inactive in 2001 and was eventually taken down.

I would suggest you attempt to contact MA through the contact form on Mark VII fanfiction. She has recently reposted some of her stories that had been on other other sites. So, she was around some months ago. You may be able to PM her through FF.net as well. She did post a couple stories there a year ago.

Respond to this message   
Mapark
(Login mapark01)

I'd like to have this story, too

January 24 2017, 3:14 PM 

Heh -- when I wrote it years ago, I had the utter misfortune of a house break-in, where one of the items stolen was my computer..... with all of my stories. I've been trying to piece them together from various sources, but I only have the first two of the three parts of this story. I'm in the process of updating stories; some of them are on the Mark VII fanfiction site, others are on fanfic.net, which also has a few of the newer stories. I've taken a year off writing (got hung up on a job that sort of stifled creativity), but I'm back now and starting to revise things.

But I'd really love to get some of the old stories back so I can update them. My writing style has improved (I hope!), and I'd like to flesh them out some more. I still love Emergency!, and have the entire series on DVD now, so I have my primary source material at hand.

Thanks!
Margaret-Anne

Respond to this message   
Kat
(Login Katrina7)

Re: I'd like to have this story, too

January 25 2017, 7:10 AM 

Margaret-Anne,

Can you please contact me offline reference your stories at ccaswell71@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Kat

Respond to this message   
Kat
(Login Katrina7)

Margaret-Anne Stories

January 25 2017, 8:17 PM 

If anyone is in contact with Margaret-Anne, if you could have her contact me offline at ccaswell71@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated.

I have 16 of her older stories to include Unfit for Duty Parts 1-3. However, I would like to just send to her directly what she needs and let her release what she wants.

Sorry, I'm very rarely online lately (finding this original post was pure fluke) and unfortunately I don't have the time to respond to individual emails so I would like to send the files to only her to take it from there.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat

Respond to this message   
Colorado
(no login)

I have two

January 25 2017, 7:27 PM 

I have Never Poke a Stoker! and Half a Dozen Cousins, if you need them.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement