<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  

Looking for a story.

December 23 2016 at 7:57 AM
Sharon  (no login)
from IP address 73.130.210.76

Hello everyone, I am looking for a story that I have read before but want to read it again. I can not remember the title off hand but I do know that one of the things that happens is Chet donates blood twice in one morning and does not eat or drink anything afterwards. He ends up passing out at the station and Johnny and Roy take care of him and go to hook him up to the heart monitor. Because of the amount of chest hair Roy uses roll on deodorant to get the pads to stick. After Chet comes to they make him eat and drink at the table and keeps the heart monitor sound on so that they know when he is hydrated enough. Later, at a fire Chet gets overheated and the medics there see the EKG pads still stuck to his chest because they can't be removed since the deodorant was used. T h e guys tell the medics that they were practicing at the station and that is why the pads are on him (I might be wrong about the reason they give the medics). Thank you so much in advance for your help. I appreciate it deeply.

Sharon

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sharon
(no login)

Looking for a story.

December 24 2016, 10:50 AM 

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that I found the story that I was looking for. It is "All That Glitters" in the Emergency Theatre stories.

Respond to this message   
Melinda
(Login Melinda64)

Re: Looking for a story.

December 24 2016, 1:19 PM 

http://www.voyagerliveaction.com/Premiere-AllThatGlitters-SeasonFive-EpisodeThirtyOne.txt

That's the link for All That Glitters. It worked for me.

Everyone have a safe and happy Holiday

Melinda

Respond to this message   
Melinda
(Login Melinda64)

Re: Looking for a story.

December 24 2016, 1:23 PM 

http://www.voyagerliveaction.com/emergency1.html

That's the link to Emergency Theater Live.

Melinda

Respond to this message   
Sharon
(no login)

Looking for a story.

December 25 2016, 6:57 AM 

Thank you so much. I appreciate it deeply.

Sharon

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement