<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  

Looking for Story

January 23 2017 at 10:16 AM
K Poetzsch  (no login)
from IP address 198.182.163.102

I am trying to find a story I read quite a while ago, and I remember that Johnny was very stressed out with personal problems, etc., but wouldn't go to Roy or anyone for help, until he eventually puts his hand right through the back door window at the station and cuts himself severely. The guys have to rush him to Rampart. Anyone remember this and have a link? I cannot recall the title, but I know it was a good one. Thanks!

Kathy

kpoetzsch@outlook.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jules
(Login Jules51.2)

Oh please, whats the name of this story???

January 23 2017, 3:43 PM 

I read it too long time ago but donĀ“t remember the Name!!!

thanks
Jules

Respond to this message   
K Poetzsch
(no login)

Still looking!

January 23 2017, 10:27 PM 

Jules - Well I have gone through the Search extensively, but I guess I am not using the right words to describe it. I am trying to remember the rest of the story, I think it was pretty long, chapter-wise, and I think there were several other instances where Johnny gets hurt/or causes himself to get hurt? Like he is crying out for help. It is gonna drive me crazy trying to find it! Please let me know if you locate it or remember the title! Thanks!

Kathy

Respond to this message   
Sharon
(no login)

Still looking

January 24 2017, 6:28 AM 

Hello K Poetzsch and Jules,

It is very possible that the story both of you are looking for is titled Pain where Johnny is cutting himself because of an arsonist. I am including the link to it. I have been reading this story also and from what I can see it is still a work in progress.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11996987/1/Pain

Sharon

Respond to this message   
K Poetzsch
(no login)

Not the One

January 24 2017, 11:33 AM 

Sharon, thanks, I know the story you mean, and unfortunately, it's not the one I am thinking of. Johnny does not purposely cut himself, he is just having sort of "accidents" And this story was actually complete. (I hope they finish the cutting one, though.)

I am determined to find the story I am looking for.

Thanks,

Kathy

Respond to this message   
Sharon
(no login)

Not the one

January 24 2017, 3:09 PM 

Hello Kathy,

You are very welcome. I will keep checking also and I also check this site several times (when I am not volunteering at the preschool) and look forward to reading it if you or anyone else does find the stories. I always love reading them. I understand completely about wanting to remember it. As a matter of fact I think that it just came to me the story that you are looking for. It might be the one that I am listing below. I do remember it now.

http://iluvgage.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/1/5/11155385/johnnysday.pdf

I hope that it is the story that you are looking for.

I understand completely about wanting to find a story that you had read before. I have been looking for one that I have read a short while ago where Johnny is hurt and has to have surgery done. He is unconscious when he goes to the O.R. and Roy is walking in with him. The anesthesiologist gets mad and sends Roy out. As soon as Roy lets go of Johnny's hand and walks out the doors, Johnny's vital signs go up because he is aware that Roy is not there. The anesthesiologist tells them to get Roy back in there and when he does Johnny's vital signs return to normal. Trying to find that one is driving me nuts.

Sharon

Respond to this message   
K Poetzsch
(no login)

Thanks!

January 24 2017, 10:05 PM 

Sharon, thanks for the link, but it's not Johnny's Day Off - that was a good one though, hadn't read it for a while! This accident happened at the station, at the back door, he just puts his hand right through the glass in the door. And now I recall Roy confronting him about trying to punish himself - it was like he felt guilty for something - a victim he lost, maybe a child? Little pieces of the story are coming to mind, and I will track it down. When I do, I'll put the link up.

I just recently read the one you are talking about! The doctor makes Roy leave the room and Johnny goes downhill. I will try to think of the title.

Kathy

Respond to this message   
Sharon
(no login)

Thanks

January 25 2017, 5:52 AM 

You are very welcome Kathy and thank you so much. I appreciate it deeply. Good luck with the story you are looking for also.

Sharon

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO INDEX  
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement