<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The most primitive nation in Balkans and beyond !!!

August 10 2002 at 2:32 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Sorry and ashamed Shqiptar  (no login)

By -- Sorry and ashamed Shqiptar
-------

The truth needs to come out

Us Shqiptars need to realize how primitive we really are and beg civilized nations such as Serbs, Slavo-Macedonians and Greeks to rule over us and make us civilized as well .

We are the most primitive nation in Balkans and all off Europe and probably more primitive than even Afganistan (given that if that country was in Europe they would certainly be more advanced than us primitive Shqiptars).

I feel deep sorow for all the barbarity my primitive Shqiptar brothers have put through nations like Serbs and Macedonians.

Even though we were given full rights and allowed to migrate from Albania and live in those wonderfull countries were remain ungreatfull and cousing mischief and chaos.

Just look at our homeland Albania which is in chaos especially since few years ago after tons of weapons were stolen from army baracks and a bulk of which was transported to Kosova and lately Maqedonia and not to mention all the drugs,thefts and other criminality which we are prone to.

Us Albanians need to become more civilized and europeized by being under Serb, Greek and Maqedonian control and the country Albania needs to be devided between these wonderfull people as a penalty for all the wars Albanians coused and finally Albanian nations needs to be assimilated into one of those wonderfull nations (since most of us sorry Shqiptars are of those descents anyway but under Turkish occupation were islamized and albanized).

LET BALKANS AND EUROPE BREATH AGAIN NORMALLY WITH THE DEMISE OF PRIMITIVE ALBANIAN MENTALITY WHICH WILL DISAPEAR ONLY WITH DISAPEARENCE OF FAKE ALBANIAN NATIONAL CONCESSNESS.

LONG LIVE SERB-MACEDONIAN-GREEK PROTECTORATE OF FORMER ALBANIAN LANDS AND SERBS-MACEDONIANS-GREEKS PLEASE CONSIDER RULING OVER US SINCE WE OBVIOUSLY ARE TOOOOO PRIMITIVE.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
crims
(no login)

right

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:33 AM 

yea, and that was written by an albanian too. not.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
aLb CoMmAnDeR
(no login)

I cant belive u slavs would stoop so low & try to imitat

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:34 AM 

Hahahahahaha u think us albanians would ****en say @#%$ like that its only that a slav or a greek that would say that but your day is coming when all albanians will destroy u !!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE ALBANIA !!!!!!
TE RROFT SHQIPERIA !!!!!!!!!!!
down with the slavs !!!!!!!!!!!

crims
(no login)

albo

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:35 AM 

Mabie if we all worked together instead of against eachother we can stop the blood shed and hate. our future kids wont have to deal with all this jewish political propaganda that is killing us. Were all white, thats all that matters.

albanianforever
(no login)

Re: The most primitive nation in Balkans and beyond

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:36 AM 

Two things. First of all to the retard who started this bull**** topic: You're no ALBANIAN and don't you ever dare to say you have anything even remotely to do with Albanians. Piece of scum.

Second, to crims: While I think it is stupid to talk of a jewish conspiracy you can be certain that all of the Balkans, just like all of Europe will be united, and more civilized because of developing economic ties and interdependence. It is a process that will take a lot of time, but it will eventually make us all more civilized and able to live with one-another.

crims
(no login)

welL

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:37 AM 

I don't feel like explaining my Jewish propaganda statement, ask your parents about Jews, Im sure they have a few nice things to say about them.

Also, the united Europe you speak of is a great thing, I just hope it happens sooner then later.

albanianforever
(no login)

Re: welL

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:38 AM 

Well try to explain your propaganda Crims for never have I heard of Jews doing anything bad to Albanians, nor of Albanians doiong anything bad to Jews. And I have a feeling it is the same for all the other Balkan nations as well. If we are jealous of the Jews for their economic prosperity then we must strive to reach them, not forcibly extinct them. Still, I am curious to hear your facts.

crims
(no login)

wow

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:40 AM 

Wow, where do i start..Ok.

Jews control everything we see and hear.
(You will need acrobat reader)

http://www.resistance.com/information/Mediakikes2-%20SWE.pdf

We did plenty to teh ejws, As your parents know, we were nazis during WW2, we were called the balistas, The skinderbeg SS waffen troops. We murdered and expelled many Jews and Serbs during the nazi era. And the reason the greeks hate us is because we were in the front lines when italy attacked them throu Albania.

The Jews are murdering and leaving palestinian women and children in shelters where not even there, they are safe.

I also have a lto more facts that you can read from this web site concerning Palestine

http://home.dal.net/rami/intifada.html

The Jewish propaganda in the US shows nothing but Islamic terrorists all over the world meanwhile they forget who is responsible for hundreds of injuries and deaths in californian mail bombs, the JDL (Jewish Defence League) Just as bad as Hamas, with less Popularity and news reports.

Israel is NOT such a wealthy place, The US gives it over 3 billion a year for NO REASON...why you ask? Because our dear U.S. is run by Jewish liberals.

albanianforever
(no login)

Re: wow

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:41 AM 

Wow Crims, a lot of accusations there. First of all I want to clarify one thing, I am not jewish, I have no family relations to the jewish people, and I've never even met a Jewish or a Palestinian person in my life.

Now, the document that you presented first. I want to start by asking you a question. Do you agree that the Jews are a quite old, numerous and widely spread people in the world? If yes, then why are you surprised that many of them today find themselves in many different countries where a part of them hold some important positions. Why aren't you concerned about the anglo-saxon threat? I mean, I'm certain that if you look at the world, most leaders of the biggest and most powerful corporations are of anglo-saxon origin. Surprisingly we are not that worried about that, but why, why does it bother us so much that the "Jews could be taking over the world" but we don't care about the spread of the english language, we don't care about globalization, we don't care about the fact that most large multinational corporations are lead by people of anglo-saxon origin.

Could it maybe be because throughout our history since we became Christians we thought of the Jewish people as the ones who crucified Jesus and who should be punished for that? And punish them we did, for we expelled them, converted them, burned them at the stake, thought about moving them all to Madagascar, mass murdered and mass gased them. We didn't allow them to have any privileges, we didn't allow them to be part of our society, we didn't allow them to be part of any other profession other than trade which we disregarded because we were stupid enough to think that all honor and nobility comes from land ownership. Stupid mumified European nobility. And then today we are surprised to see that their communities are very tightly intervowen, they help one-another much more than we help our own brothers and sisters, and that they are very succesful in every economic area. This is our work, we persecuted them, limited them, gave them no choice but to become masters at what we though of as unneccessary and then only late did we understand that those were the most important professions, the most profitable, and beneficial ones. And now we are jealous of them when we should honor them, and respect them for what they have achieved in the face of unsurmountable obstacles that no other people have gone through. You say: We did plenty to teh ejws, As your parents know, we were nazis during WW2, we were called the balistas, The skinderbeg SS waffen troops. We murdered and expelled many Jews and Serbs during the nazi era. And the reason the greeks hate us is because we were in the front lines when italy attacked them throu Albania.

I don't know who you mean when you say us but you sure are not talking about Albanians my friend. We were not Nazis, we did not murder or expell Jews or Serbs, we did not attack Greece (except for two batalions who were forced to fight at gunpoint) and the Skanderberg division is of such minimal importance to Albanian history that it is hard to describe it. I don't know if my grandparents knew any Jews during WWII but I'd be even more proud of them if I knew that they helped any because I don't think that there is anything this world needs more than some compassion, and respect for every other human being who minds his/her own business and respects others.

As far as Palestine goes, as Balkanian people we must both know that things in such old areas of the world are much more complicated than a simple black and white picture. You can that the IDF is killing civilians in refugee camps and another person might respond that the Palestinians are killing civilians in Israel. You can say that Israel refuses to give back to the Palestinians the territories that it occupied in 1967 and another person could argue that it was the Arab nations that first attacked Israel (194 and that Israel needs that territory to defend itself. You can talk of Palestinian refugees but you can also talk of other hundred thousands Jews who were displaced from their homes in the Arab nations and forced to leave for Israel after the 1948 war. The main thing that must be agreed upon is that whatever happened happened, it is water under the bridge. Only the cesation of violence on both sides, and negotiations can bring peace to the region.

The last topic, the JDL that you mentioned in relation to "hundreds of deaths and injuries" in California. I don't know where you live my friend, I am in the USA currently and I've never heard of any injuries in California because of mail bombs, and certainly nothing even remotely connected to the Jewish people. I doubt you can compare anything to Hamas, for it is Hamas which wants to get totally rid of Israel, and force the Jews to live under an Islamic state, abiding by the Kur'an. Israel might not be a wealthy country in terms of natural resources but it has plenty of human capital, and that is what makes it so successful. That and the U.S. help, but I have to remind you that this help came only as a reward for being the U.S. ally in the Middle East vs. most of the Arab Nations which were allies of the Soviet Union. And also something else I must remind you of is the fact that Egypt receives $2 billion annually from the U.S. even though it is still a country where the streets sizzle with anti-US sentiment. So just getting help from the U.S. doesn't mean you're a Jew or related to them

Regards

crims
(no login)

uh oh

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:46 AM 

2 Albanians arguing over history..this is gonna be a blood bath lol...

There were many Albanians who helped the Jews (unfortunately) they were a small minority, but most*like my grandparents) were nazis, and Im more proud of that then I would be if I were an Olympian. Here is a page describing them

http://www.decani.yunet.com/skenderbeyss.html

Yes I agree that the Jews are an old race, however did you realize how they were persecuted by every country all across the globe? Not only because of there historical murder of Jesus Christ but because they are Blood sucking leeches that eat away at an economy little by little until it is in total devastation. Look at what they did to Russia, the KGB was a Jewish Mob made to quiet the Russian people.

You mentioned how you haven't heard of the mailbox bombs in California, or the JDL, well no kidding!? Our media is controlled by Jews, anything ANTI-SEMITE will never air, NEVER. Your watching Jewish propaganda being fed to you by a huge iron shovel.

http://www.resistance.com/information/Israel.pdf

http://www.resistance.com/information/What

What will she learn in school this year.pdf

You live in the United States aswell as I. And we both see our Jewish media portraying inter-racial relationships as Hip, and the Thug style as cool. Ok, so its cool for white people to pretend to be black, to marry blacks, and have black offspring, what there preaching is diversity and that whole, were all equal bull****, am I right? Well, then I ask you, Why is it Most Jews are sent to Jewish schools and taut to stay within the Jewish race....also, you DO realize that in the Jewish Cabala it says anyone who is not Jewish is inferior.... AHEM.... a little hypocritical? maybe? There plan is to slowly wipe out the white man from the world..not by war, but by showing how race mixing is trendy and cool. They force our youth to be ashamed of being white!! You see a ****** yell black power.. nothing happens...a white man yells white pride!..BAM HES A RACIST PUT HIM IN JAIL!! KILL HIM!!...the Jewish media forces everyone to believe being white is shamefully.. well Im white and Im proud!

http://www.resistance.com/information/tiffany_long.pdf

http://www.resistance.com/information/diversity.pdf

http://www.resistance.com/information/just_say_yes.pdf

The Palestinian topic you are right about...its the same with us and the Serbs they blow up our holy place, we blow up theres, they kill us we kill them blah blah... we should all stop pointing fingers and get over it, were even.

I also want to ask you about your thoughts on hate crimes. Why do you only hear about White on minority hate crimes? while it is well known every real feared gang in the U.S. is of minority culture..Bloods (90% black) Crips (89% black) Latin Kings (99% spanish) Nieta (95% spanish) Sure there are white gangs too, but not in mass numbers like these. The truth is Minority on White hate crime is hardly ever broadcasted, if it is, people might realize all this diversity might be not as healthy as we once believed.

Tomorrow you go get mugged and killed by a ******, the only people who will care is your family, and the Police department, (and thats only because its there job) Say instead of you getting killed, You go and mugg and kill that same ******. WORLD WIDE MEDIA COVERAGE! NEIGHBORHOOD OUTRAGE!! RACISM!! NAZISM!! KILL WHITEY!!..am I the only one who sees this? We are slaves in our own society! The minoritys have more rights then we do! This is all due to the jewish medias portrayal of white people.

http://www.resistance.com/information/TOOWHITE.pdf

aLb CoMmAnDeR
(no login)

Guys stop fighting both of u guys have a point !!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:47 AM 

Yes we albanians suported nazis but there where some albanians who really hated the nazis and italians.Albanian regions(part of kosove,bits and peices of montenegro,western macedonia and western macedonian prespa which i am from and most of the region of greek epirus) who where added to albania.the people is this are had great support to the nazis because their dream of unification with the mother land had happened they didnt know what was happening to the jews and gypsies.Yes the SS Skenderbeg Waffen Division was created by hitler that was our army numbering 50 000 to 60 000 people.They did my bad and good things.The person in charge was Mustafa Kruja and he estabilished the nationalist party Balli Kombetar more comenlly known as the ballists or ballista or ballistas.I hope this setells the issue ok !

crims
(no login)

indeed

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:48 AM 

God it feels great to be white. Hey you think theyl ever clone Adolf Hitler? God, he was a great man.Killed jews AND gypsies! wow, 2 birds with one stone. If he were alive today we would not be arguing over this, plus we would have a unified albania. And there wouldnt be ******s terrorising the U.S. nor jews slaughtering Palestinian women and children.

Spanky Serb
(no login)

nije tacno (incorrect)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:49 AM 

If Jews control the media in the western world, why did the media support Muslim Bosnians and Albanians against Christian Serbs? There goes that theory.

crims
(no login)

actually

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:51 AM 

Actually our media always ahd a double standard depending on station and time, it went from islamic albanian terrorists to freedom fighters, and serbian soldiers to serbian butchers, if i remember correctly, btw albanians are albanian first, not muslim, thats jsut a minor detail.

albanianforever
(no login)

Re: The most primitive nation in Balkans and beyond

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:53 AM 

First of all sorry I am so late in replying, personal matters. Now as far as the argument goes.

You said: There were many Albanians who helped the Jews (unfortunately) they were a small minority, but most*like my grandparents) were nazis

Incorrect, no Jews were turned over to the Germans in the Republic of Albania and even though some people might have supported the Nazis in Albanian lands outside the Republic of Albania they did so because of ignorance, not because they actually knew what the Nazis stood for. Those people supported the Nazis because the Nazis gave us what we always wanted, our historical right to be in the same country but I bet that none of them (including your grandparents) ever read Mein Kampf or any other Nazi literature.
As far as the page that you mentioned goes, that is a serbian page, maintained by the Serbian clergy and there is no way I will believe the words of clergymen who one side talk of Christian mercy, and in another occasions favor the ethnic cleansing of Albanians or other people from what they consider their land.

You say: Yes I agree that the Jews are an old race, however did you realize how they were persecuted by every country all across the globe? Not only because of there historical murder of Jesus Christ but because they are Blood sucking leeches that eat away at an economy little by little until it is in total devastation.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Jews on the opposite have historically been factors and catalysators of development and progress. Because we have never allowed them to posses land they have always occupied themselves with trade, and craftsmanship, therefore improving the moving of capital and of craftsmanship. They were the blood and the heart of the economy in many countries which were too preocupied with subsistence agriculture. The clearest example is medieval Spain and Holland. In 1492 (I believe) Ferdinand and Isabela united Spain into one "Christian" kingdom. They ordered all the Jews and Moslims to either convert and stay, or to leave, or to stay and die. A majority of the Jewish population moved to the Netherlands. In future years we see the decline of Spain which had driven out the people that took care of the finances, and the rise of the Netherlands, which had accepted most of these Jewish expatriates.

You say: Look at what they did to Russia, the KGB was a Jewish Mob made to quiet the Russian people.

NO, Stalin and Dzerzhinsky created the Cheka (KGB). Here is what a website that you might like says about Stalin and Dzerzhinsky: Two weeks prior to the Bolshevik "October Revolution" of 1917, Lenin convened a top secret meeting in St. Petersburg (Petrograd) at which the key leaders of the Bolshevik party's Central Committee made the fateful decision to seize power in a violent takeover. Of the twelve persons who took part in this decisive gathering, there were four Russians (including Lenin), one Georgian (Stalin), one Pole (Dzerzhinsky),

You say: You mentioned how you haven't heard of the mailbox bombs in California, or the JDL, well no kidding!? Our media is controlled by Jews, anything ANTI-SEMITE will never air, NEVER.

No, I mentioned I have never heard of hundreds of mailbox pipe bombs in California. If you can show me an article about these bombs maybe I'll believe it, but I don't see anything. Your watching Jewish propaganda being fed to you by a huge iron shovel.
www.resistance.com/inform...Israel.pdf
www.resistance.com/information/What will she learn in school this year.pdf

You say: You live in the United States aswell as I. And we both see our Jewish media portraying inter-racial relationships as Hip, and the Thug style as cool. Ok, so its cool for white people to pretend to be black, to marry blacks, and have black offspring, what there preaching is diversity and that whole, were all equal bull****, am I right? Well, then I ask you, Why is it Most Jews are sent to Jewish schools and taut to stay within the Jewish race....also, you DO realize that in the Jewish Cabala it says anyone who is not Jewish is inferior....

First of all I believe that there is nothing wrong with interracial relations. If both partners agree to them then it is their, and their's only, decision to make. As far as your question as to why most Jewish kids get sent to Jewish schools the answer is probably simple economics. If we assume that the Jewish population is slightly better off, economically, than the rest of the population then it is only normal that they like to send their kids to private schools. That is what white wealthy catholics, and protestans like to do also. Why do you think there are today so many white suburbs around big metropolitan cities. Because people who are better off like to mingle together, and go to better, private schools. It is not an exlusively Jewish phenomenon.

I have not read the Cabala, and in fact I don't know what it exactly is. But even if it does so what? Almost every religion says that somewhere in its holy books. And even us, Christians, who might not normally say it straight out behave hipocritically and treat the Jews like untermenschen when we should respect them as human beings.

There plan is to slowly wipe out the white man from the world..not by war, but by showing how race mixing is trendy and cool. They force our youth to be ashamed of being white!! You see a ****** yell black power.. nothing happens...a white man yells white pride!..BAM HES A RACIST PUT HIM IN JAIL!! KILL HIM!!...

While I agree with you that it is very aggravating to see black racism against whites, and african-americans proclaiming their distinctions so offensively I defitinively do not think that the intolerance towards "White Pride" is a Jewish plot. Rather I think it is simply the collective guilt of this country which treated Black people as sub-humans for 2 centuries that creates this situation. I do defitinively agree though that the situation is highly aggravitating and should be done with.

I also want to ask you about your thoughts on hate crimes. Why do you only hear about White on minority hate crimes? while it is well known every real feared gang in the U.S. is of minority culture..Bloods (90% black) Crips (89% black) Latin Kings (99% spanish) Nieta (95% spanish) Sure there are white gangs too, but not in mass numbers like these. The truth is Minority on White hate crime is hardly ever broadcasted, if it is, people might realize all this diversity might be not as healthy as we once believed.

Perhaps because it was the white americans who created this difference in wealth, in position, and in respect that gave birth to these gangs. Also because the whites have been performing hate crimes on the minorities for hundreds of years so now it is more traditional to think of the whites as the old slavers. Still, I don't believe I have heard of any white against minority hate crimes in the recent past, nor of any minorities against whites crimes.

To AlbCommander. You said: Yes the SS Skenderbeg Waffen Division was created by hitler that was our army numbering 50 000 to 60 000 people.They did my bad and good things.The person in charge was Mustafa Kruja and he estabilished the nationalist party Balli Kombetar more comenlly known as the ballists or ballista or ballistas.I hope this setells the issue ok !

Don't you think you are kind of inflating the numbers there my friend? Heck, a WWII division consisted usually of 17-20,000 soldiers you are now telling me that there was a division numbering 50-60,000 people? According to the historians, Tito's partisan army numbered around 150,000 people, had we had an army of 50-60,000 soldiers in Kosova we could have kicked his ass and Zervas too. And the last part, Mustafa Kruja did not establish Balli Kombetar, at least not alone. He was one of the founding members of it.

Crims,

You said in another posting: Hey you think theyl ever clone Adolf Hitler? God, he was a great man.Killed jews AND gypsies! wow, 2 birds with one stone. If he were alive today we would not be arguing over this, plus we would have a unified albania. And there wouldnt be ******s terrorising the U.S. nor jews slaughtering Palestinian women and children.

It is one thing to believe what some crazy website says about the "Jewish conspiracy" and another to wish they'd clone Adolf Hitler. If you don't believe that the @#%$ Schickelgruber was a retard there is hardly a point discussing with you. Don't let yourself be blinded by his short term achievements, look at the lont term consequences of his idiotcies, and barbaric acts. I cannot @#%$ believe that an Albanian from Kosova would argue positively for the man who reintroduced ethnic cleansing to Europe in the 20-th century. Perhaps you wish the Serbs had taken the same path and gased the 2,000,000 Albanians in Kosova. It is a shame you call yourself an Albanian.

Chetnik
(no login)

to Spanky Serb

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:54 AM 

The Jews helped the Muslims, to mask their intentions... can't you see it ... it is soooo clear. They are our silent enemy.... they make themselves look like they care for the whole world... when really their only intention was to create a war, where many of us would die... so we can't expand and advance.... brother I warn you... never trust a jew.

Idi malo vise po Cetnickim sajtovima, I raspitaj se.. oni ce ti odgovoriti na pitanja o jevrejima... njihova mrznja prema nama vec se dugo zna. Kad malo promislis, sve ce ti se sklopiti u glavi.... sjebali su nas jevreji vec od prvog svetsko rata.. djavoli su...

S Verom U Boga Sloboda Ili Smrt

CCCC

Abii
(no login)

God Help US

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:55 AM 

Please, Please God help us. We all need help muslims, jews, orthodox, catholics. I cannot believe that there are so many people that hate others just because of their religions or their origins. How stupid are human beings and in particular in the balkan area. I am ashamed that i am from the same place as you all are (whatever it is, Albania or serbian or... or ). Please open your eyes and see what is going on in the world and stop talking and hating other people just because they are different from your nation or religion. I cannot belive that we live in the 21 century and there are still a considerable number of people that do not reason based on arguments but just stupid primitive feelings. We are all human and the smartest win and the loosers as all the balkans (right now) should learn some thing from the west at least i would hope.
For the subject I think that it is not important because who cares how old is Albania when all the smart and most educated people are leaving it and the country is worst every day. Godd luck on your stupid and primitive views. God (whatever name you give to him) help us.

abi

Spanky Serb
(no login)

Re: God Help US

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:56 AM 

Znas neke links za cetnicke sajtove?

crims
(no login)

sorry

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:58 AM 

Sorry but those are my personal opinions, im not asking you to agree with them im only posting what i think and what i respect. As of being ashamed to call myself albanian i say, @#%$ you my friend. I am albanian, even thou my views may be a bit right winged i am a pure Kosovar from Pej, my blood is thick with love for my people and past, i choose to accept my nazi past. What you do is your business.... you say that website about the SS albanians is serbian, how about i show you an albanian one ..

http://www.bhalbania.cjb.net/

Very surprising isnt it? Well its not, your just too Americanized to see passed the JewTv you watch, turn off your MTV and jNN(Jew news network) and learn about your history.

Chetnic Finaly a post you have made that i agree with, the jews ARE common enemy and we must all rise up, germans polish, russian croatian italian Alabanian and Serbs alike, to abliterate the verman known as Jews.

albanianforever
(no login)

Crims

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 2:59 AM 

Like you said those are your views and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. Fortunately for you I do not have control over this board for otherwise your words would never be seen here. Just remember what Plato said: Only the dead have seen the end of war. I suggest you think about that and stop your war mongering rhetoric.

Have a good day sir, like I said I hope you end up one day in a concentration camp, see and go through what actually happened there and then we'll speak again.

P.S.1 It is Peja, not Pej.
P.S.2 Just to give you an ideal how false, pretentious and unreliable the Albanian Nazi website that you mentioned before is. In the website it says that The Albanian Government found the perfect opportunity in 1997 to arrange a civil conflict in Albania, forcing many ammunition depots to open and seem like the country was in a state of anarchy. This opportunity was utilized to send over 800,000 small fire arms, 200,000 granades and 15,000 rocked launchers into Macedonia and Kosova.

Every real Albanian who actually lived in Albania at the time would tell you that there is no greater bull**** than the words above. It is said that 800,000 small fire arms were send to Macedonia and Kosova, how the @#%$ is that possible when it is estimated that roughly 700,000 small fire arms were actually looted from the depots? It is not simply a question of 100,000 weapons because if you consider the facts we kept a lot of those weapons for private use, and some of them have actually been collected by the government again. So your website has no @#%$ idea what the @#%$ they're talking about.

http://server3.ezboard.com/balbania

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on EuropeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement