<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Original Turkics = cousins of Mongols !!!

August 10 2002 at 5:11 PM
No score for this post
Zetaman  (no login)

Original turks were related to Mongols (unlike 80% of populations of todays Anatolia which are turmenized) and came from the region of todays Chinese province called Xinjiang (those Turkds there today are called Uigurs) or as Turks call it eastern Turkestan (which borders Mongolia) and its vicinity.

From there they spread in the direction of central Asia where they intermixed with Persians to a minor degree and from there they further expanded in the Afghanistan, Ural mountains and Siberia, eastern Europe, Iran, Anatolia, etc. Today among the racially purest Turks (when compared to other Turkic groups) are Uzbeks and Uigurs in W.China.

----

Turkic Languages
http://www.encyclopedia.com/articles/13136.html

----

Turkic history
http://gencturkler2.8m.com/WHO/who.html
-------------

------

Exchanges between East Asians and Central Asians in China (Writen by a Turk).

http://www.colorq.org/MeltingPot/Asia/ChineseTurks.htm

-------

About how wisepread the Turkic languages are

http://www1.peoples.org.ru/eng_tjurk.html

-------

The Uighur language is a Turkish (or Turkic) dialect spoken by over 10 million Uighur people in Central Asia including 9 million in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region of China (also known as Eastern Turkestan). The Uighur and Uzbek (another Turkish dialect spoken by the people of Uzbekstan) languages are extremely close. As matter of fact, a lot of linguists still argue about whether or not these two dialects are different at all. So, if you speak Uzbek, you don't have to learn Uighur, you are an Uighur speaker as well.

http://www.uighurlanguage.com/

Picture's of (centralasian) Uzbeks (REAL Mongoloid Turks with Persian admixture.Note: The ones who appear more Mongoloid are more Turkic))

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Zetaman
(no login)

Important !!!

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:12 PM 

Vast majority (80%) of Anatolian Turks are arent of Turkic origin but rather turmenized Byzantines or Iranians and to a lesser degree Armenians, Georgians etc.

Majority of Anatolian Turks are Greeks racially

According to racial anthropology roughly half of today's Turkish population is in reality turmenized Byzantines or Greeks (35% in form of Dinaricized Mediterraneans and 20% in the form of East Mediterranean's). Racialy pure Turks are noneexistant but rather mixed Greek-Persian-Turkics are around 20% in central Anatolia (Konya region). Turks of Greek ancestry number around 30 million (or staggering three time the number of Greeks in Greece).

----

More on the subject read my post "Most of today's Turkish-Cypriots are of Greek origin" !

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=200436&messageid=1022912334&lp=1028495253

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Turkish Honor
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:14 PM 

Let my blood be Greek, Armenian, Georgian, Bulgarian, etc...

These things do not trouble or haunt me at all, in fact it shows how diverse and lucky i am on this world to have such colorful blood.

Overall, what matters is what i call myself not what blood i have. I am a Turk from the great nation of the Turkish Republic. I was born in Istanbul, which is a Turkish city, which makes me Turkish legally.

I call myself Turk for my own pleasure and for my love to my beautiful and honorable nation. I don't care about blood, color, race, or anything physical.

I am proud to be a Turk, and that is what counts for me.

Uyghur
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 10 2002, 5:15 PM 

((((The ones who appear more Mongoloid are more Turkic))

Zaetamen you maybe correct at some points, but our ancestors are not pure mongoloid as you described. if you read our ancient writings Oghuzhan was describes as" white skinned , hairy individual, One of his wive's eyes were described as blue as sky.we have a lot of fair skinned uyghurs , white uyghurs resemble europians than iranians(so Turks have cocasion traits long before turks reach anotolia) I also asked yalpa before why do not you give us detailed information about your study. In order to prove your study valid , your study should not have biases. Please give us the detail. fact sounds better than claims. chinese claimed 55% of uyghurs are cocasion origin(in fact it is higher) by this you can not claim these uyghurs are also greek origin( I mean you can not call not all fair skinned turks of Greek origin.

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:16 PM 

altho uighurs look caucasoid to some degree, the turkomans who are smack next to iranians dont and as we know pretty darn close to modern turkey and europe(as far away from mongolia as it can), uyghurs probably are of mixed genetics.

Jalil
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:17 PM 

who cares?

who cares if the original turks were mongols or fins or hungarians or sumerians or arabs or chinese or whatever.

a turk is a turk just like an arab is an arab just like a hispanic-american is a hispanic-american or latino.

Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakstan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Azerbaijan all recognize themsleves as Turkic countries. Turkish or Turkic, doesn't matter..same thing.

Uygurs, South Azerbaijanis, Qashqayis, South Turkmens, Khalaj and other groups also call themseleves Turks and their language Turki. So we all come from a common strain and a common backgound just like Arabs from Morrocco to Khuzestan to Yemen to Lebanon.

a Turk is a Turk.

Yashasin Azerbaijan ve Turk dunyasi.

TURK/TURKISH/TURKIC= OF THE TURKISH RACE.

Azerbaijan= BUTOV AZERBAIJAN.

Uyghur
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:18 PM 

you are right! I agree with you.

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:19 PM 

actually this is important, if you are real uyghur you should know that uyghurs are very influenced by chinese and mongols, and turks are more influenced by arabs and europeans, as they say location location location.

also azeris and turkomans are very close ethnics, azeris like turkish descendent from oghuz and seljuks who are turkoman tribes. so it seems that its very premature for turkey to unite with turkistan when they don't even get along with people who have shared language, culture and ancestry within 500 years much less more than 1000 years

Uyghur
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:20 PM 

Our culture is Central asian Turkish culture

Bisserk, we may influenced some , But we influenced them a lot, they learned how to play music, and how to fight (they call it hufucishe).

but still not much . since they came to Turkistan just 100 years ago. that's the reason we almost does not have same culture with chinese.If you see Uyghur in Turkistan you will realize we our tatally different people with different culture. as for as mongols we influences them a lot.

It is unfortunate manchues become chinese, without manchues chinese would not occupy my homeland.

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:22 PM 

you are very wrong uyghurs have been part of china for at least 300 years under manchus who were turkics as well, the manchus were influenced immensely by chinese, and manchus being turkics also and conquered turkistan the chinese influence is greater in this regard i am saying uyghurs are chinese just saying that turks are not all identical 100%, in uyghur culture for example there is less arabic culture, you should know this if you are real uyghur

Jalil
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:24 PM 

bisserk,

to me, there is no difference whether a man or woman looks mongoloid, caucasoid, or negroid. we are all the same. i'm from azerbaijan and i have been told many times that i look part east Asian and i have friends and family from azerbaijan that look like german people..so it's not a big deal.

however, the turkmens do not all look Mongoloid. here are some pictures of turkmens (especially at the bottom of the page) look at the faces of turkmens, some of them look very typical european and most of them do not look like mongoloid peoples while some do:

http://www.turkmens.com/Art.html

the same goes for Uygurs. not all of them look Mongoloid and like Uyghur said, more than 55% of them are Caucasoid in appearance and consider themseleves apart from the Mongoloid race and more Europoid (at least that's what i've read)

here are Uygurs:

my theory as to why some eastern Turks look Mongoloid is pretty self-explanatory. the regions of xiang and eastern turkistan as well as central Asia have been under the influence of Mongoloid looking peoples such as the Mongols and Chinese. many areas have been subjugated by these people and they have mixed with the local population, thus the mongoloid gene is common in the people of that region.
i know for a fact that Uzbekistanis and Kazakstanis consider Mongols their partial descendants. the name "Uzbek" is a name of a Mongol.

however what turks from istanbul, tebriz, baku, urumqi, almaty, bishkesk, samarqand and all over have in common is that they call themseleves TURKS. so they are all Turkish. some Mongols might have mixed with eastern Turks and some Arabs might have mixed with western Turks but that does not make them less Turkish. more or less, all Turks look the same and speak a similar language.

Yashasin Turk Dunyasi

Azerbaijan= BUTOV AZERBAIJAN

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:25 PM 

turkmens were under russian influence, and so did kazakhstan and uzebkistan...a turkmen, kazak and uzbek is definitively not russian looking, you idiot azeris and turkmens look totally different. majority of turkmen that look caucasian are part russian or full russian anyways. only uyghurs look caucasoid without foreign influence. turk is a mongolian word anyways , racially pure turks are not caucasians. saying typical turkmen is caucasian , black whatever is dumb

Jalil
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:26 PM 

bisserk,

first of all your dad is an IDIOT for having u. u dumb kurdish faggot. secondly, how is a "turk" a Mongol word?! are u that stupid? ur.

There are several different interpretations of the word Turk. Some say it comes from Turan (Tur-k= of Turan) some say the Chinese used it and it meant "strong"

How can it be a Mongol word? show me 1 historical source.

Russian influence? Russian influence in central Asian Turkish countries was colonial. there was no "russian migration" to uzbekistan, turkmenistan, kyrgyzstan etc..

the northern part of kazakstan the people are pure russian. there are lots of russians who live in kazakstan they are native to the area but the russians did not mix with the uzbeks, turkmens, kazaks (non-russians of kazakstan) and kyrgyz. u have to read history before u come and type stuff. by the way u write, i can tell ur a stupid person and ur family is probably stupid too. ur not a turk ur a kurd..i know lots of stupid kurds like u.

ps. your mom has a nice ass

sikdir.

Yashasin Turk dunyasi

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:28 PM 

turk is not chinese, it isnt not russian, it is an actual word in the mongol vocabulary turk is plural form for turkut in mongolian. this is where turkomans got their name from and their only connection with ghenghis khan is not thru ghenghis khan but thru his grand son timurlane. ghenghis khan was not a turk he killed many turkomans. russian's mixed with central asians on grand scale, russians even mixed with azeris, but we know when we say typical kazak, uzbek or turkman its not azeri looking.

and just so we are clear, i wasnt saying anything about azeris or your butt ugly mother so calm down all i am saying is uyghurs have more contact with chinese than turks, uyghurs look a lil caucasian but that doesnt mean they are original turks, most turks in central asian soviet republics for example dont look like uyghurs, turkomans being with most contact with non turks for centuries still conserved their racial integrity. so this this tells you that turks were not uyghurs. uyghurs have never had any recorded historical contact with caucasoid races. turkomans well look at modern turkey and the othoman empire. so there is discrepancies that needs to be ironed out

Tamerlane
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:29 PM 

Zetaman,

it is true that old Turks were cousins of Mongols,but both Turks and Mongols lived closely.We have to differentiate one thing:

Turks at that týme outnumbered mongol tribes and language was mainly Turkic.I do not agree with the idea that we Turks of Turkey are not Turks.Turks as being one of the most mobile tribes were in Anatolia.Why when a Turk mixes with another ethnic group looses his ethnic identity and howcome the one with whom a Turk mixes does not!this trick is well played by some without any logical explanation.Turkish honour 80 explained the rest well as well as Uighur friend.

rgds

Timurlenk

Turcoman
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:31 PM 

Greetings Kindred Turks

I have read a few of the last postings and some were informative and truthful, and a few were blatantly bordering on disinformation i.e. "30 million Turks are Greeks" and "Turkish Cypriots are Greek".

I wont get into heavy discussions now but would like everyone here to take a moment and visit a highly informative and postive Turk-world site, which I know a great many will enjoy and recommend.

The Worlds Most Popular Independent
English Language Turk Magazine..
Turcoman Int' Magazine
http://www.turcoman.btinternet.co.uk

Jalil
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:32 PM 

i don't agree with u bisserk.

with your theory, that means that the original Turks and the "Turkish race" was a Mongoloid race from the beginning. if u read history, u will see that the original turks started out in the area of tien shan mountains and lake baikal in mongolia and they were iron workers for another tribe that had opressed them (forgot the name). there is no archeological evidence or historical evidence that will PROVE that the original Turks were a Mongoloid race..although they might have and there is no problem if that's the case.

however in many written text by the old chinese and other reffering to turks, u hear "tatars with golden locks and blue eyes" and texts reffering to turks as caucasoid peoples. the uygurs, who claim to be one of the purest of Turkish peoples, consider themseleves caucasoid.

explain the root of turks to me and show me links. because if u claim that the Oghuz Turks were Mongoloid looking peoples, then the Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan are not Turks because they look Caucasoid.

Explain..

bisserk
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:34 PM 

many uzbeks dont look uzbek, why explain ...its pretty obvious

Jalil
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:35 PM 

lol

now ur making me confused. what would "uzbek" mean if an uzbek doesn't look uzbek? and uzbek speaks turkish and an uzbek probably has mongol blood. many look caucasoid many look mongoloid or a mixture.

u didn't answer my question.

regards.

kg
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2002, 5:36 PM 

why get cut up with this race thing

the aryan dont own the white ethnc group the mongols and chinese dont own e asian ehtnic group
look at it this way indo-european is cultural-linguistic group not a racial group it wasnt aryans who brought white people to europe there were already people there who were obviously white but certainly never spoke aryan(european)language likewise there may be turks of mongoloid appearance but this is obvious since people of east asia have this ethnic appearance
people here have to get over this race thing which a european disease, and realise ethnicity is fluid and no one culture or language owns an ethnic group

a turk is a turk no matter their ethnic group so long as their origin is of turkic language and culture then they are turk origin even if they no longer speak turkish or live turkic culture they are still of turkic origin race doesnt come in to it

BIR KISHI BIR ULUS

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on EuropeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement