Return to Index
Austrian translation request >>
August 29 2003 at 6:54 AM
Opening of the UN festival exhibition, Salzburg August 8 (many pics - Part 1)
I only know few German words from wartime movies or restaurant menus, so please pardon my French.
Does 'Schmuckpassage' mean what I think it means?
What should I think it means?
Thanks for the lovely pictures.
Respond to this message
Your wish is my command ...
- Marcus Hanke on Aug 29, 2003, 7:36 AM
you would not mean the Yiddish word shmock by chance, would you? >
- Lord__Arran on Aug 29, 2003, 7:49 AM
Yes, I meant that ...
- Marcus Hanke on Aug 31, 2003, 3:58 AM
Unfortunately, my Webster's dictionary ...
- Marcus Hanke on Aug 31, 2003, 4:01 AM
My oriental inscrutability >>
- MTF on Aug 31, 2003, 2:58 PM
Hai Melvynsma, so-desu ne. Anatawa taihen isogashi desu-ka? nt.
- Lord__Arran on Sep 1, 2003, 2:42 AM
Chigaimasu, ima o-yasumi desu >>
- MTF on Sep 3, 2003, 5:33 AM
O-yasumias for Kyoto and O-yasumi nasai for the rest. Okini for Kyoto and domo arrigato >
- Lord__Arran on Sep 3, 2003, 10:18 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page