Return to Index  

Bernard, the watch looks great on you ....

November 13 2006 at 5:55 PM

KokChoon  (Login taykokchoon)
AP Discussion Group

Response to I already have more positive feelings about its reception from the public at large.

and I love the watch and the movement very much.

I agree that UN is an extraordinary company under the leadership and "dreams" of Rolf Schnyder and I'm really glad that he continues to "dream" ......

I like this oval shaped watch, reminding me of another watch that I like - the AP Millenary case.

I love the new movement this is without the traditional swiss level escapement, as it has been replaced by 2 escape wheels with hollow teeth made in nickel phosphorous that are virtually weightless, allowing the natural force transmission. Techinically, it is wonderful and could be the base calibre for its future complications movements

However, the only thing that held me back is the pricing of the watch. Firstly, I've bought already too many this year and deep inside me, I have this feeling that this watch is very much over-priced - well at least from my initial estimation. One can choose to disagree with me and I am perfectly fine with that. Simply put, I can't afford it though I love it so much

Anyway, Congrats Bernard, a great watch to a great man!

Cheers
KokChoon
from HK
14 Nov 2006

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page