Return to Index  

mobile phone/WILD induced LD

March 11 2002 at 11:17 PM
Lucidious DremaCious 

The alarm on my phone woke me up at 9 am after I had around seven hours sleep. I was dying for more sleep so I set the alarm for 15min later and held the phone in my hand as I went back to sleep cause I was worried I wouldnt hear it otherwise. At one point in my dream before I went lucid I waws walking around somewhere when my mobile phone rang. I answered and it was my school teacher saying that the end of year exam is taking place now and I'm missing it. I was filled with fear and asked her if I could retake the exam and she said: 'not till next year.' that dream kinda became a nightmare cause I was running around everywhere frantically trying to get to the exam.
The lucid bit I remember is being in a bathroom with this girl and saying: 'I want to make her better looking' so I did and had sex with her in the shower and then woke up from that. From those brief few moments of lucidity I can remember that the sex felt very reliastic. In the dream I never even considered trying the command: 'Lucidity X 1000' or even 'increase lucidity'. I was caught up in the sex.
I may have to try putting objects in my pocket at night or holding them and will the try the phone thing tonight!-you never know who's gonnna call

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: mobile phone/WILD induced LD Mar 11, 2002
Find more forums on SpiritualityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement