Return to Index  

Dream --> Lucid --> Dream OBE --> Non Lucid --> Wake Up (detail post)

March 12 2002 at 3:55 PM
BeiLei 

Before I close my eyelids in my bed I set my intention to try OBE when I get lucid. First I have a normal dream, then I got lucid(I just suddenly know I am dreaming, always happen, don't know why). I remember once I go to a site and it said "if you want to have an OBE, just go to a high place and jump down in your lucid dream. Then you will be snap into an OBE before you hit the ground." After I got lucid I did try. I drump dowm at the top of the CN tower. I found that I really leave my body. Then I pull myself totally out of the body and start to fly around. After about 40 km from my home I feel that a thread was holding my back. "Must be the sliver thread" I think. After a while I try to go be to my body, then I wish to wake up. But what I get is a FA!!! Then I lost my lucidty and continue a normal dream. Then I really woke up this morning. I think, darn! that was only a dream OBE, not the real one(because of the place I went, i know). My question is, how can I do a real this world OBE from lucid dream but not only a dream OBE?

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Dream --> Lucid --> Dream OBE --> Non Lucid --> Wake Up (detail post)JackMar 12, 2002
 Why bother OBE?BeiLeiMar 14, 2002
Find more forums on SpiritualityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement