<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

An expensive and impractical way to LD (+ where is Jack?)

December 23 2001 at 2:48 AM

I've been travelling round India for a few weeks. For the last week my girlfriend and I lived in a bamboo hut on the edge of a beach in South Goa. It was paradise!

During this time I had the most amazing LDs and OBE-type experiences. I think the sound of the crashing waves (which is REALLY loud when you're in a bamboo hut!) helped me stay conscious as my body fell asleep (aided by a few beers every night!) A number of times I would feel myself either fall down through the floor or float up out of my body. It felt really nice and tingly!

If anyone has a lot of spare time and money, book a trip to Goa and stay on the beach. It's an amazingly beautiful place and you can have great LDs too!

For a cheaper option I guess you could buy one of those Sounds of the Ocean CDs and play it all night long!

By the way, anyone seen or heard from Jack (from Poland) lately? Jack, if you're out there, reply to this mail. I'd like to catch up. My Australian visa is just 3 months away now!

MisterMoot

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jack

Re: An expensive and impractical way to LD (+ where is Jack?)

December 23 2001, 7:01 PM 

Hello there Moot:)So nice to see some people still remember me:)
I was bit in an out to here recently,couldnt afford for regular visits.
I quietly pray everything will be ok with my visa.From what i have heard from embassy i could say ill be given it in january.Just dont wanna say too much to not bring bad luck over me.
It would be really cool if we could hook up somehow once we are in australia.Id love few beers by the ocean.Make sure you keep in touch ,through this forum would be good,also let me know once you sure of the date of your arrival in australia.Heres my email in case: Jacek_c@hotmail.com
Again,it was really good to hear from you,i was wondering where the hell have you dissapeared.I see now...ahhh i love the beaches,god on you:)
Take care

Respond to this message   
Crevy

December 25 2001, 6:08 PM 

Be carefull Jack... they can arrest you and put you into a prison for many years if you get caught smoking weed... and the prisions in the Goa area ain't very nice. Not for one week and definitely not for 10 years.
Anf if you carry with your girlfriend she cannot be topless. That is also forbidden.

Merry Christmas!

Respond to this message   
Jack

December 25 2001, 7:56 PM 

Geee...how that country suck:)
Well if i go there i wouldnt go with gf first of all.I believe id find some nice indian girl to show me the attractions of the city and so on.Hehe and btw...since when they dont smoke at the places where its forbidden?They smoke most there:)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - An expensive and impractical way to LD (+ where is Jack?)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SpiritualityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement