<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Remote reality tester

August 5 2001 at 3:53 PM
Dream Addict 

I found a reference to this URL on the alt.out-of-body newsgroup. It reminded me of the subliminal pages we've been testing. It uses Flash and helps you test the reality your in now. Try it out at http://www.consciousdreaming.com/Lucid-Dream-Remote-Reality-Check.htm and post your results. I just found it today so I'm going to give it a try.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
feagle814

My results...

August 6 2001, 5:30 AM 

I'm not dreaming.

Respond to this message   
Kahless

August 6 2001, 9:58 AM 

.. me neither. Now if I can only remember to find a PC with internet, and surf to that URL in my dreams..

Respond to this message   
Dream Addict

I believe the idea is...

August 6 2001, 12:26 PM 

I'm not sure who authored the above page but I'm sure he had this idea. That maybe you would dream of visiting his page and get different results, therefore prove to yourself your dreaming. Come on, You didn't actually think that some pretty colors or hypnotic flash page is going to magically zap you into a lucid dream did you? You have to have some effort, or at least faith. Geesh! People are so impatient. Don't be so quick to criticise without giving it a shot. I only posted it 24 hours ago.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SpiritualityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement