In response to this message, post your entry program. It is due two weeks after the posting of this message.
The program MUST read ALL values from a computers RAM and print them on screen, also they must be wrote into a text file, C:\DATA.TXT to be exact.
The point system is as follows:
1. If the program is bug free, it willreceive 100 points
2. The largest program recieves 1 point, the next largest receives 2, etc. Comments do not count.
3. The name of the program must be discriptive. If descriptive enough, it will reiceive 30 points.
4. Points will be removed if the following comments are not in place (does not count torwards size):
' By whoever
' General description
' Technechalities (such as files and there directorys)
' Any other required info
5. other than the above comments, each sub - function must be explained in comment blocks.
6. Extra credit points, 150, will be given if the program can determine which application put that value there.
7. You will receive points on how optimized the program is (ie the amount of memory required, etc.)
8. GOTO or GOSUB statements are frowned upon, unless in an ON ERROR statement.
9. There MUST be an introduction screen.