Looking for Vietnam Vet Military Spouses to Interview

by

I hope that it is ok to post this message here and and I sincerely apologize if this is inappropriate. My name is Monica Henry and I am a graduate student currently conducting research for my thesis. I am still formulating my topic but intend to do a comparison between military spouses (their roles, experiences,feelings,political orientation, etc) between Vietnam and Iraq. My father is a Vietnam Vet and I have several friends serving in Iraq (as well as friends married to those serving in Iraq); this lead to my interest in the topic.

I am looking for military spouses (or children and hubsband/wives who are willing to share their observations concerning the experience of their civilian spouse or parent) from of the Vietnam war to interview for my thesis. If anyone is at all interested in participating in this, please contact me at themis@runbox.com and I will explain the project in greater detail, etc. Should you agree to be interviewed, you can remain completely anonymous if you are more comfortable with that and/or if at anytime you decide that you do not want to participate, I guarantee that I will not use any information or material that you have provided me with.

I appreciate your consideration and, once again, apologize if this request is inappropriateĀ…Ā…

Sincerely,

Monica Henry

Posted on Jan 20, 2006, 2:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on General DiscussionsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement