DISCLAIMER

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • @GAKURU
    • KENYAN....
      Posted Feb 5, 2012 2:20 PM

Gakuru! A good leader is God chosen. Theres always a reason for everything that happens in this world. Gakuru, if Jesus says yes, nobody can say no and if he says no, nobody can yes. Kibaki might have not be the ideal leader most of us would have preferred. But God had his reason and purpose for choosing him as leader of Kenya. If God choose Raila as our next president, nobody will hinder that whether has majority or not. Remember what happened here in UK. David was God chosen as prime minster and that why things went the way they did.

According to your two recent articles, theres clear evidence of hate in your heart. Kalenjin or Kikuyu president makes me sick Gakuru! I understand its a freedom of speech. However, I am sure your name Gakuru makes some people very sick too but do I say? William became Mois dear project of clearing Rift Valley off the foreigners Gakuru! There is no difference between you and those whom masterminded the riot back in 2008. If you happen to get hold of one of them, make sure you asked how they initiated and I promise the answer will not be different from what youre doing.

Gakuru! Just the other day you were not sure whether you would make to the other side of the tunnel. If one would ask you why youre still alive today, Im sure your answer would be, its because of technology and also because of being a citizen and supporter of conservative party here in first word country. Gakuru! Its because of God. He brought you back with a purpose. But only him who knows what it is. Remember, Judas was among Jesus disciples. His reason for being among disciples was in order to fulfil his purpose as to betray the king.

May be your purpose, its to preach hates among Kenyan community and that we may arise and stand with one accord. Therefore Gakuru, no one can blame you for what youre doing whether youre paid or not. God wishes will be done.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.