DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Patrick @ Siasa ya pesa nane

August 19 2007 at 9:05 AM
Utamuona 

When u finally succeed, in what takes u 2 church, n she submits 2 u, then u'll stop talking from ur ass! In my ping i dont c anything tribal mentioned. So when u accuse me of tribalism, then in the same breathe accuse luos or jaluos like u call them of being excited about the hummer, then whose the tribalist?
U talk of Raila being a defector, which party does Kibaki belong 2? Which one did he start with, n which one propelled him 2 power? Dont forget Kibaki is the same Kibaki, who seconded Njonjo's motion 2 make kenya a de jure one party state in the Moi era! Then dont forget that Kibaki is the same Kibaki who at inception of multi-partism told us that forming an opposition, is like tryng 2 cut a 'muggumo' tree with a razor blade!
Then u go ahead in calling our brothers Nubians, illegal immigrants! Just because u got ur papers in this country the other day after decades of waiting, does not make u a better immigrant!
Ur just another kyiuk chauvinist, who will never c potential in another person unless they were kyiuk! U can potray how impartial u might want the world 2 c u, but at the end of the day, ur just a kyiuk n r bound 2 think like them. U always pretend not 2 support Kibaki, but when u dont provide an alternative, then it's as good as supporting him. Ur all the same n will never stop confusing other tribes, with names of politicians who cooperate with kyiuks as the best - Tuju, Kituyi, Mungatana r the pple in ur list of best politicians, until they quest 4 what u hold! Even Raila was once crowned - 'jamba' so when did he stop being one?
It's time u realised that there is a saying in swahili - mjinga akierefuka mwerevu yuko mashakani! Kenyans have woken up n only a fool can accept a kyiuk 4 president.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/204096/thread/1187403909/last-1187458381/Raila+the+man+2+watch

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mr

Re: Patrick @ Siasa ya pesa nane

August 19 2007, 9:59 AM 

Am not Patrick,but you seem to be the one doing Siasa ya pesa nane.i have read most of your pings here and if they are not about Raila,then they are about how Kikuyus are this or that.......
i wish you could open your eyes and ears and know that the same way Mzee Jaramogi(rest in peace) never became a tenant of statehouse is the same history repeating itself in his son.
Anyway i expect you to come back backing as you have done in the past to people who dont agree with you but,.........swallow the bitter pill !!!!
( By the way i will vote in' Raila for Mp)

Respond to this message   
Githomo

Patrick . . .

August 19 2007, 4:00 PM 

Utamuona : Whereas I will not defend Patrick, I find you ping very insulting. I am a Kikuyu and very proud to be one. I did not choose where to be born. Did you? Grow up and think and write sensibly. We all need to think as Kenyans and not as Kikuyus and others.
I am on record as saying that Hon Raila is indeed a hero. Kikuyus called him "njamba" and demanded that he address them. This was when Kibaki went to Central Province with part of his cabinet. The people in that part of Central Province only demanded to be addressed by Raila. I also remember when Raila went round the country saying that the captain (Kibaki) was wounded (due to accident) but the team was still intact.
So? So,Patrick, Utamuona and all those who think like you,stop the tribal stupidity.

Respond to this message   
Karanjaz

@Utamuona

August 19 2007, 11:09 PM 

I just wonder why this Utamuona goon can't reason maturely without uttering insults. Is it the same long-sleeve problem? Please to wear a short-sleeve shirt and them perhaps you can learn to talk like an adult. No wonder your god raila went crying tears in public after he was told the truth that he is UNELLECTIBLE. Get a life!

Respond to this message   
Utamuona

Karanjaz

August 20 2007, 6:44 PM 

Unfortunately i will not respond 2 ur ping as i only deal with the urban kyiuks unlike urselo, ur name suggests ur not! May b when u came abroad u found it fasionable 2 call urselo Karanjaz, fetch 4 ur calibre. So since am long sleeved, have u managed 2 locate ur father? Ask ur single mother if he was also long sleeved!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER