DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PASTOR FRANCIS IRUNGU AND HIS WIFE BETH OF OXFORD HAS LOST THEIR FATHER BACK IN KENYA

August 19 2007 at 9:43 AM
misterseed 

Pastor Francis Irungu Maina and his wife Mrs. Beth Irungu of Victory Revival Christian Centre, Oxford, has lost their father back in Kenya the late Isaac Gakoi of Kinyona Village, Kigumo, Murang'a on Saturday 18th August, 2007. For more information please contact them on Tel: 07830200041 or 07876021557.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Guracho Galgalo

Re: PASTOR FRANCIS IRUNGU AND HIS WIFE BETH OF OXFORD HAS LOST THEIR FATHER BACK IN KENYA

August 19 2007, 10:20 AM 

Poleni mchungaji,MUNGU wetu aliye juu mbinguni na awape roho ya uvimilivu wakati huu wa manjozi na kuomboleza.

Respond to this message   

Encouragement

August 19 2007, 12:29 PM 

May the Lord strengthen you at this time of sorrow,
be strong and know that our Dad has gone to rest and we
will see him if we fight a goog fight.
God Bless u.
jane and sam
Coventry.

Respond to this message   
maji

R.I.P.

August 19 2007, 5:58 PM 

Pr Irungu, i pray that peace of God will b with u, n ur family as dad is gone to rest with the LORD.May u find courage to accept the fact as u pursue the Grace of God to lay Him at rest.Dad We miss u but r.i.p. taa.

Respond to this message   
mrs k

poleni sana

August 19 2007, 9:48 PM 

to the pastor n the family rcv my heartfelt condolences GOD be with u this time of sorrow we pray for the strengh n peace.

Respond to this message   

May God See You Thro'

August 19 2007, 11:03 PM 

May the Lord strengthen you during this hard time,no matter what you go thro in life,no amount of intimidation by the devil will ever stop you from glorifying the almighty God.Take courage bro and sis,we love ya'

The Ngumba's

Respond to this message   
Lenny

Re: PASTOR FRANCIS IRUNGU AND HIS WIFE BETH OF OXFORD HAS LOST THEIR FATHER BACK IN KENYA

August 20 2007, 1:53 AM 

Praise the Lord, Pastor Francis.Accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences towards you and the family.May the Lord rest his soul in eternal peace.

Respond to this message   
Pastor Antony Kimani

Condolences

August 23 2007, 10:47 PM 

Learnt the sad demise of your dad. May God give you peace at this very moment and rest assured that my family will stand in the gap where necessary. If I may be right it was not long since your brother left and it takes strength to bear it all. may God give you divine comfort his trying time.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PASTOR FRANCIS IRUNGU AND HIS WIFE BETH OF OXFORD HAS LOST THEIR FATHER BACK IN KENYA
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER