DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kikuyu Phobia

January 20 2008 at 4:00 PM
Njoroge 

I don't understand this Kikuyu phobia among other tribes is coming from,i thought after 24 years of Moi rule it has stopped.They say we are rich because Kibaki is Kikuyu,I would like to ask my brothers and sisters from the other communities - do you think all we have now received it for the last 5 years of Kibaki presidency?.Please come to think of it and try to work a little bit harder if you want to catch up,stop sitting down shedding tears.I live in London and i work hard as a night watchman day and day out and i have managed to build few rental houses and a small shamba - where does Kibaki come in my success?I can assure people Kibera about this,Raila can rule for 15 years,leave office and Kibera will still be standing as it is now, he might build few toilets here and there but nothing more.Do you wish to be rich like some kikuyus? the answer is not the president coming from your tribe BUT hard work.Please grow out of this phobia,be brave enough, go to Nyeri,Muranga,Thika,kiambu or anywhere else and start a business,extend your horizons and you will surely succeed.Good luck

David Njoroge,
Romford Road
East London

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Kikuyu Phobia

January 20 2008, 4:49 PM 

Can't agree more.
It's calle brain washing.
Raila and ruto played the tribal card bur only the poor and most vulnerable believed them.
Thats why a lot of other tibes with jobs and lively hoods cannot be bothered to take to the streets.

Raila wants kiberians to be poor and poorer so they can look upon him as the god.

A lot of Luo's are very good people,and very hard working like any other kenyan citizens.

A good place to look is at the private schools in kenya,kikuyus are actually the minority,the register is full of different tribes.
This shows anybody can make it in a peaceful country but not in a country like the one raila and ruto are trying to create.
Matiba became unpopular with kikuyus when he showed hatred to the Asians.
These people have lived among us ,own industrys and have for many years not paid taxes.
If anything underpaid their work force.
But in the true kenyan spirit we have tolerated them.

Respond to this message   
QUEENIE

re: kikuyu phobia

January 20 2008, 5:06 PM 

Kikuyus are known for their decieving ways, 70% of your wealth is not obtained legally. Also other tribes hardly invest in your area as they fear being killed, you have demonstrated ukabila all over kenya especially in the last 5 years. This is the fruit of what you sowed.

Respond to this message   
janet

Re: re: kikuyu phobia

January 20 2008, 6:13 PM 

IF A PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN BLESSED BY GOD WHO CAN?
SO KALLENJIN DID NOT GO ANYWHERE. LUOS SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS
THIS EVIL PERSON SAYING 70% OF KIKUYUS WEALTH IS STEALING IS JUST ANOTHER EVIL UNREASONING, GOD CAN SEE ALL THIS AND THEY ARE BRINGING JUDGEMENT TO THEMSELVES
IF KIKUYUS ARE TO REACT I THINK RAILA WILL BE CRYING OR EVEN BE FINISHED.
ONE TIME MAY BE KIKUYUS WILL SEEK REVENGE ON THESE TWO TRIBES.

SORRY I'M A BELIEVER OF JESUS BUT I BELIVE GOD WILL NOT TORELATE EVIL.
WE WILL RISE UP ONE DAY AND DEAL WITH THEM AS MANY ARE SAYING IN KENYA.
DO THEY THINK KIKUYUS CANNOT BUY GUNS THE LATEST FIGHTING TECHNOLOGY SO THAT THEY CAN BELIEVE WE HAVE WEALTH THAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE.

I HAVE HEARD KIKUYUS ARE NOW REGRETING WHY THEY ALLOWED THEM AND SOME SAID THEY MUST TAKE REVENGE.
WELL I DONT LIKE IT BUT WHATEVER GOES ROUND WILL COME ROUND. THEY WILL CRY FOR MERCY AND THAT TIME WE WILL BE RUTHLESS

Respond to this message   
Kabiru

Re: re: kikuyu phobia

January 20 2008, 6:38 PM 

Kweli your reasoning belongs to Kibera.

Respond to this message   

Phobia

January 20 2008, 5:23 PM 

I cannot believe that Kalenjins are joining in, in the killings and destruction of Kikuyus. What did we Kikuyus do for the 24 years with so called baba Moi? We were civilized, did not protest or go about killing innocent Kenyans like chickens!! Why cant you so called Luos and Kales be that civilized and accept to be ruled by a Kikuyu. After all, a change is as good as a rest!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kikuyu phobia

January 20 2008, 5:38 PM 

It is senseless the Kikuyu phobia. Moi ruled for the majority of Kenya's history, but when was there ever hatred of Kalenjins on this scale?

I think this has all resulted from the fact that Kibaki administration has been a good administration. The economy is revived, free primary education, better deals for farmers, industries revived, roads being rebuilt (slowly!), political freedom, press freedom. It is not perfect, but this has been a very successful government.

So Kibaki's political opponents knew they could not defeat him by focusing on issues, so they had to play dirty and make up this illusion of "Kikuyu domination" which is a complete lie. As majority of Kenyans are not Kikuyus and don't care about Kikuyus, this is a good strategy in their minds. Moi's incompetence was so obvious to everyone that the opposition never needed to attack Kalenjins - anyone with two eyes could see how he was destroying the country.

But problem is now this lie has taken on a life of its own, and is totally out of control. Imagine, some politicians have been calling Kikuyu 'adui' and are now acting as if they are innocent in these tribal killings! They are the ones responsible for all this hatred.

Respond to this message   
mimi

Re: Kikuyu Phobia

January 20 2008, 5:40 PM 

This is the first time someone has given the truth as it is ...pliz not all of us can be fishermen nor business minded, i believe not all kiuks have the same business mind so we should tap to our individual talents and use them for our benefit....pliz....for like there are doctors,lawyers,plumbers so are we in our individuality...
thanx

Respond to this message   
Adora

January 20 2008, 6:23 PM 

Nobody said Kikuyus are rich, in fact you brag yourselves how rich you are which is not true, who are all the chokoras in towns?

Respond to this message   
Adora

January 20 2008, 6:23 PM 

Nobody said Kikuyus are rich, in fact you brag yourselves how rich you are which is not true, who are all the chokoras in towns?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Kikuyu Phobia
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER