DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pastor JJ Gitahi arrives in London

October 27 2010 at 2:24 PM
misterseed 

Pastor JJ Gitahi arrives in London

jjgitahi1A.jpgjjgitahi2A.jpg

Pastor JJ Gitahi from Nairobi, Kenya arrived in London on Wednesday morning 27th October, 2010. He will be in the UK for several weeks. While in the UK he will be holding several seminars throughout the UK. He will be holding various Family and Marriage Seminars in East and West London, Luton Coventry, Reading , Swindon, Oxford, Nottingham and Scotland. Details of the venues to be confirmed. (see details below). His contact in UK is 07986416210 - Email: jjgitahipastor@yahoo.com

This message has been edited by misterseed on Oct 27, 2010 2:38 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mwas

Re: Pastor JJ Gitari arrives in London

October 27 2010, 2:27 PM 

More details on pastor jj's uk visithttp://www.gnltech.com/pastorjj/ukvisit.html

Respond to this message   
Tibi

Re: Pastor JJ Gitahi arrives in London

October 27 2010, 3:53 PM 

I thought it was freezing cold in London. I guess he truly is the man of God - sporting a jacket while remaining light chested.

Respond to this message   
mundu uhuraguo ne mutumia wake

October 27 2010, 4:26 PM 

wekuo muno pastor, neke warekereria andu aku ruraya karibu utuhe uhoro tondu family nethiru ruraya hope you enjoy your visit and mostly the work of the almighty that u, will be doing.

Respond to this message   
Wamother

October 27 2010, 5:40 PM 

Welcome sana bwana JJ, na umahe uhoro biu.

Respond to this message   
Sukari

October 27 2010, 11:16 PM 

Karibu sana!! This man simply inspires.... have been his fan since I first heard him in Kenya. Just hope he distances himself from some "pastors" who are just in name but not in actions (such as the ones proposed in Crystal Palace).

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

October 27 2010, 11:29 PM 

I believe Kenyans are very nice people and God fearing. I see Kenya having a street full of churches in future as we have them in Abuja. Is it the fear of mugiki that all the pastors have to travel abroad to preach ? I wonder

Respond to this message   
Wakaubiki

Pastor JJ Gitahi

October 27 2010, 10:02 PM 

Welcome paster. I liked your seminer in 2008. Thought you will come with your wife this time.

Respond to this message   
KOFIA MBAYA

October 27 2010, 11:16 PM 

Atumia na Athuri kuu londoni mekwenda maheo uhoro tondu matiui wendo nikuga atia.Muthako matiui maturaga na ga~style kamwe getagwo missionary,nake muthuri aingagiria aitite agatiga mutumia emunyotu ta silly.Andu nimaririo.

Respond to this message   
Real Tigress

October 28 2010, 12:42 PM 

KM Whazzup man? put the gin down and stamp out the big ciggie! haiya.....

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pastor JJ Gitahi arrives in London
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER