DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Alcohol Rehab Centers in Kenya?

June 21 2011 at 6:32 PM
Wagathera 

I need to help a friend in Kenya who is ruining his life with alcohol. Does anyone know of any rehabilitation centers in Kenya. Names and contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mie

Re: Alcohol Rehab Centers in Kenya?

June 21 2011, 8:03 PM 

Unless he is willing himself to seek help,your help wont help.

Respond to this message   

June 21 2011, 8:20 PM 

5yrs ago we paid over ksh250000 for few months,my advice ndiri mwalimu may he drink and drink hes over 18yrs and he got money to spend on kiruru

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

June 21 2011, 10:13 PM 

I am not asking for advice on what to do. I am asking for the names and addresses of rehab centers in Kenya. That's all. Thank you.

Respond to this message   
cui

June 21 2011, 9:31 PM 

chiromo lane, asumbi@ karen & kiambu, mathare opposite muithaiga police station. hope this helps.

Respond to this message   
You Learn

Addiction

June 21 2011, 9:58 PM 

This is a situation, where unless someone comes to you because they are ready to quit,do not bother forcing your help on them. But that does not mean that you should not show them love and understanding. That may be what will help them help themselves. Just be there.

Respond to this message   
ngugi

Re: Addiction

June 21 2011, 11:53 PM 

muwekee ndawa nya kuhara kila shiku na umupatie chakula mingi kwa miezi tano na ukimpeleka hospitali ambia daktari amwambie matumbo yake imeharibika shauri ya pombe iewache atapona. atawacha kabisha.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Alcohol Rehab Centers in Kenya?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER