DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

kenyan women

January 16 2012 at 6:01 PM
karitu 

Kenyan women stop complaining of being labelled cheap because thats what all African men ive met think. grow up and stop drinking like fish and men will start respecting you and they will stop running into pubs every time they hear there are some kenyan women around. There is nothing men love like an easy lay and thats what you are. I recently met a man from nigeria and he was chatting with his friend who said he had not had a woman for ages then his friend told him he must have a problem if he cant even pull a kenya and he better go back to Africa because kenyan women are known to be the only saviours for men who are starving.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ebony black

Re: kenyan women

January 16 2012, 11:20 PM 

why lie? lol.topic here is always kenyan women and nigeria men and jungu. you all need to grow up and get a f*** life, low, shallow minded, jobless idiots who claims benefit. Leave us Kenyan gals alone. u posted a ping just the other day calling yrslf babatunde blur blur and now u r kairitu. Who r u playing with? no wonder I never got married to useless pple like u, who hide behide the computer n type rubbish. Wht about meeting at my local Thurched house and tell me on my face? u f*** coward.
tiga uhiii. Get a life!
A beautiful proud cheek who is NOT married to a Kenyan man. Sorry u can't handle me!

Respond to this message   
Wamaitha

January 17 2012, 12:00 AM 

I came from Canada and sincerely I have heard from Africans of other nationalities (Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast) speak lowly of Kenyan women in UK. I have disguised I am not a Kenyan and men and women from these countries refer to Kenyans as very cheap prostitutes. Ten pounds and you have a Kenyan woman. May be not all of you but how come characters of Kenyan women in UK so tarnished? This shows a majority are cheap.

Is it because of the low level of education of Kenyan women in UK compared to those in other countries that leads to these behaviours, or is it economic factors forcing our women into immorality and low esteem? We do almost the same jobs as you in UK but I can assure you, we have been to school. Educationn is a weapon.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

January 17 2012, 2:46 AM 

You mean kikuyu women

Respond to this message   
Phares Waiganjo

January 17 2012, 9:40 AM 

Kenyan women has a reputation among Nigerian as easy lays

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

January 17 2012, 7:10 PM 

kenyan women are not cheap, get a life, no wander u kenyan men cannot keep them because most of u r spm donors expecting the women to do all for u.am disgusted with kenyan men n no wonder i did not get married to one, and am v. happy.

Respond to this message   
pw

kenyan women

January 17 2012, 8:44 PM 

rubbish

Respond to this message   
gunno

kenyan women

January 19 2012, 7:42 PM 

Its not all kenyan women.Majority of the rotten tomatoes (cheap hoes) are from kiambu,kikuyu,banana(gachie-hell on earth) and those sides.and before matusi think of five women you know and find out where they are from.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER