DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kuleta Mzazi.

January 28 2012 at 8:31 PM
Tulizo 

Hi guys. hope you are all having a great wkd despite the low temps. I kindly need your help. l intend to bring my mum here in Norway this summer. Im stressed thinking how hard it will be for her to travel alone, she's never been out of Jamu, never flown before, and the fact that there's no direct flight to Norway makes it more harder.

Does anyone know if airlines offer extra services like guiding her on the flight, helping her check in and connect(at Amsterdam)? im willing to pay for it. Also if anyone has been in this situation before and found a way out, kindly share with me.

Im looking forward to hear from you. Your advice will be highly appreciated. God Bless.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous Coward

Re: Kuleta Mzazi.

January 29 2012, 10:23 AM 

If you are will to pay why not pay for a sister a cousin or uncle wakuje pamoja

Respond to this message   
mnb

January 29 2012, 12:00 PM 

Why not not ask the airline for help.even kids travel alone but with help with the airline when somebody is waiting the other side.

Respond to this message   
kenneth njindo

kuleta mzazi

January 29 2012, 12:07 PM 

hey how much are u willing to pay if its a 1000 can do it from Uk to Jamu to Amsterdam

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

January 29 2012, 8:07 PM 

@TULIZO, DONT WORRY ACHA NO YAKO. You dont have to pay extra,its something you can do it your self its so easy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

January 29 2012, 8:13 PM 

yes they do.my friend was charged 100 euro xtra

Respond to this message   
miss kenya

January 29 2012, 10:02 PM 

hi, pay for me to go and bring her i will just me up with her in Nairobi and then after afew days will bring her to you as long as you pay me and ma air ticket i dont mind sacrificing for afew days to help you out. thanks let me know we can arrange for me to go for her.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

January 29 2012, 10:08 PM 

Airlines do it for kids and I think they can do it for adults too. I paid 80 euros to lufthansa for a connection flight for my child. It was very smooth all the way and back, however you have to book for the ticket via phone and you dont usually get the same ticket price as you would get online.

All the best

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Kuleta Mzazi.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER