DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Real Question.

February 26 2012 at 4:03 AM
Eli- 

Kenyans ,in particular natives of Central.P, are mourning loss of two of their icons.One from Muranga, the other from Kimabu.

But i have observed Karume had 2-year old boy.Now the man expired when he was kaa kitu 83-years old.Simple math informs me, he fathered this boy when he was about 80-years old.Quite an old age to father a kid.

What am asking myself is, why father a kid at an advanced age- living on time we can call muda wa ziada?. The man had other children, which he fathered when he was abit younger, why then bring forth a child to this world at that age. Because simple logic further informs us, if one is lucky to reached such an age, one is on countdown downwards towards their end days on planet earth,their days so to speak are numbered and chance are one is more likely to expire than say meet President Obama.

Now forget all the riches and privileges left behind which you can argue this boy will undoubtedly enjoy, but fact is the boy will grow without the love,the kindness and affection of a father, even though he will enjoy wealth left behind by the man.

So question is, what makes a man to father a child at age 80 even if he has all the riches, and take the chances of a child growing without one parent?

Elijohn
Mabton Farm,Yakima
WA/USA

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous Coward

Re: Real Question.

February 26 2012, 2:38 PM 

death Eli John has no age or barrier.No one says that at 80 years you can not live to be 105 or 110Years.At the same time young couples die even when their children are barely starting to walk.in the case of Karume, he remarried after losing his eldest wife.They would be expected to consummate their marriage.What would you expect?
I see no problem at all as death time is only known to God and it wiuld have been say unfair for his wife not to have an heir especially if he (Karume) can father one.May god bless his soul in eternal peace.

Respond to this message   
Hiram

@Elijohn

February 26 2012, 2:54 PM 

I think you have missed the other side of the coin. Men are not women to know when safe or not. It is only the woman or women who is/are privy to that part of information being safe or not. So with that in mind and given that the mother of the two years old boy is not underage, then both the 80 yrs old gizza and and the mother of the little boy are two consenting adults and most likely she wanted the man to be the father of the boy and there is nothing wrong with that because its her decision. Just in case it was an accidental case of falling pregnant, then the lady had other options to explore. So ask yourself what if it is the woman who wanted that to happen? Perhaps the best way to phrase your question is to ask; what maes an 80 yrs old man have an affair? thought it does not sound like it was an affair since no news of that nature have surfaced up.

Respond to this message   
mnb

February 26 2012, 4:51 PM 

Dont even forget the age he was & not even retirement.by the age of 60-65 why dont you say bye to your job & live it to young generation.this is the problem black pple face in their countrys.what did he left for the pple of kiambaa will remember him with,his wealth of the family & his pple still fecthing water not even a bore hole even roads as well remain the same.

Respond to this message   
jj

February 26 2012, 6:47 PM 

you are a mad man.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

February 26 2012, 8:38 PM 

Respond to this message   
Neo

The way I see it!

February 26 2012, 9:10 PM 

The way I see it Eli, is that life is so hidden and and such a secret to all human beings. A young father of 20 could today be a proud parent and tomorrow be gone. Just like a flash! We all expect an old person to die due to age, but so many things kill young people as well. If Queen mother was a bloke and had a child at 80, the child would have been 21yrs at the time of her death! An adult!

I say if you want something, or a child "accident" happens (note I use the word 'accident' loosely) and you are old, don't worry, be happy. The child is lucky he/she wont have to suffer. It could have been worse for the child: No parents and no money!

Respond to this message   
Halle

February 26 2012, 9:57 PM 

That is Kenya for you, Mombasa raha and all that!!!!

Respond to this message   
Jacob Maina

February 27 2012, 9:45 AM 

Eli,i wish I am that boy,he will never suffer,how many kids in kenya and indeed the wider world with Dads and they are suffering with poverty? In fact only rich people should have kids who can look after them than a poor man who brings kids to this world to suffer as chokolas

Respond to this message   
Nyaruai

You could be wrong

February 27 2012, 3:33 PM 

I say u could be wrong. Look at JM Kariuki's Children, born in richness n power yet can't even phrase one in English?

Respond to this message   
Murera

February 27 2012, 11:52 AM 

Anybody body is too old to die including you brat

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER