DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RED BOOK SO WHAT.""""""""""""""

March 14 2012 at 6:33 PM
filomena achieng 

This habbits especially by old kenyan men of going kwa pub in nairobi na kitabu ya u.k ni utoto.
ihave my papers for your information but itend to keep alow profile while am in kenya reason because am apoor guy who reside in acouncil house which last time ichecked is for the poorest in society coz if u, have agood job you should buy ahouse.But iwas in westland and the men are drinking alchol with vitabu juu ya meza it none of my business but ithought we have advanced as asociety.and some of this guys need to pay their security staff first coz majority wana tu kampu twa security

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
njeri

Re: RED BOOK SO WHAT."""""""""""""&

March 14 2012, 8:37 PM 

Je Wewe una nini??? angalau wao wako na ''TU KAMPU TWA SECURITY''.Mai mene tiganana namo

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

March 14 2012, 10:50 PM 

watalipa siku moja most people ata wale wako chini we know where this thugs go and enjoy our money but we will catch with them one day

Respond to this message   
k

March 14 2012, 10:56 PM 

malipo ni hapa duniani we wachana nao

Respond to this message   
NYAKIEMA

March 14 2012, 11:30 PM 

chunga yako apana washwa na ya wenyewe.APANA!!! ata wakajisikia gutobokia kwa pombe tena waitafune hutakiwi kunungunika.wewe ni bure kabisa na utaendelea kuwa bure.unakaa ovyo tu.Apana letea wanakenya ndeto cia warubuku..

Respond to this message   
mukono

March 15 2012, 8:57 AM 

@filomena you should know that this security guyz dont drag employees from their houses to go and work for them.Wao huenda kuuliza kazi ona makirihagwo mathumuni.WHY????kwa sababu they are desperate n this budas take advantage of that.Not because hawajui ati wanawaumiza employees ,but cos they are KENYANS the corrupted country na utunyani wi thakame ini yao.No wonder zote zapelekwa pombeni they cant do anything constructive of their own

Respond to this message   
watchman

March 15 2012, 11:23 AM 

Who can blame these people sitting at Kwa wanjuguna or other public places in Nairobi eating choma and entertaining others Kenyans bragging how they have big companies with many Kenyan employees in UK? They brag that ati wanalipa watu more than ksh 300 just to guard an empty house...Of course the audience does not know this is below minimum wage (thats £2.50 per hour) thats not always paid and all they want the so called employer is to keep buying drinks/choma and get some "free" cash.

Let them pay minimum wage, remit taxes and NI and we see how many will afford to fly home let alone buy choma!!!!

Kudos to any Kenyan security employer who pays a minimum wage but frankly I havent come across one nor have I heard one paying that...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER