wanker champion

jerking off

March 26 2012, 1:16 PM 

This is fantastic news l thought am the only jerking maniac

Respond to this message   
sister

Re: Masturbation statistics...:)

March 26 2012, 3:22 PM 

Serengeti so do you do it?That should have been your welcome pack telling us bt urself and how you normally do it ,then post the above crap!Wacha upumbavu and post sense to mature adults reading this forum!

Respond to this message   
kairitu

ok

March 26 2012, 4:52 PM 

i see nothing wrong with that, as wrong as is kept as a secret or even revealed to some person's will.
even some of the animals do it e.g. some primates

do it your self (DIY)

some psychologists claim it, normal or even healthier like ordinary copulation.
nobody should feel shy when practicing the rare stint; nobody should lie to you,
that you are sick, or some health disorder. there are many things happen out there, some of us they
still are kept in darkness; like same sex affair; this happens, not only today, it's an old practice;
just like prostitution, it was there even in the ancient time. nobody should deceive you are on the wrong track when you pay for it. who doesn't anyway?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

Re: Masturbation statistics...:)

March 26 2012, 8:41 PM 

I can confess I seriously started at age 14 . I am now 45 and normally sneak out of the BR to complete DIY in the bathroom while she there craving..Shauri yake

Respond to this message   
wqo

spupid

March 27 2012, 7:45 PM 

some of you really, do you have better issues that could help others, apart from this kind of rubbish. You are a grown man i guess.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER