DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

JANE MWIKALI ON KABII

April 1 2012 at 5:19 PM

HI KABII,YOU ARE PERSISTENT ON THIS FORUM AS ME,I THINK WE USED TO CHAT AT MASHADA,I THINK THAT IS WHERE WE MET FIRST EVEN BEOFRE MISTERSEED STARTED.YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO KEEP RECORDS,I POSTED MY LIFE STORY ALL THOSE YEARS AGO,PLEASE POST ALL THE OTHER PARTS OF MY LIFE STORY BECAUSE I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HERE WERE IN KENYA ON THOSE OLD GOOD DAYS.I CAN SEE MY ENGLISH WAS SOO BAD BACK THEN BUT IT HAS IMPROVED A LOT THIS DAYS-NOT BAD FOR A STD 8 DROP OUT BACK IN KITUI!.THIS DAYS I AM MORE MATURE,DONT SOLICIT,GOT A SMALL BUSINESS,DRINKS VERY LITTLE BUT NOT YET ABLE TO KICK OUT MY 20 A DAY MALBORO LIGHTS HABIT.ITS 23 YEARS SINCE I CAME TO THIS SHORES AS A HOUSE GIRL,NIMETOKA BALI,BUT I THANK ALMIGHTY FOR THAT,I DONT HATE KIKUYU LADIES ANY MORE,IT WAS JUST A BUSINESS RIVALY WHICH IS ALWAYS FOUND IN ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS.I DONT HATE EVEN THE "O" MAN,ONLY THAT I DONT WANT HIM TO BE OUR RAIS,I WANT SOMEONE WITH GOOD LOOKS SO THAT I CAN POINT TO MY PALS HERE IN DUBLIN-THAT IS MY PRESIDENT!! WHEN HE COMES ON TERRY.I DONT HATE ANYONE,WHY SHOULD I? BUT I GOT A RIGHT TO POINT OUT TO MY FELLOW KENYANS THAT THE "O" MAN WILL BE A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN IF HE EVER SETS HIS 70 YEAR FEET TO STATE HOUSE.BUT I GUARANTEE HE WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED THERE-EVEN FOR A VISIT!

JANE MWIKALI
DUBLIN
IRELAND

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - JANE MWIKALI ON KABII
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER