DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

@life insecurity by 'Mr Nobody'

April 3 2012 at 7:12 PM
KIBUTHIA 

If you are a man who wrote bt life insecurity then,your wife must be a hag who treats you like a MR NOBODY. There must be a reason behind it!Guess what there are women out there who know how to treat their men.Women undergo alot of changes after giving birth to their adorable kids who matters much more than their bodies.So f@#ck wat you say!Iwouldnt be suprised if mwikali is your lovely wife! What apair! I wonder wat happens behind the closed doors as i can imagine how hard it is to marry an Ex-prostitute if there is aword like that,no wonder your mourning for the rejection you could be facing.But that doesnt give you the licence to stereotype every woman.Its FATE that you met with a walking demon but maybe one day she shall be conquered by prayers!

If awoman who wrote that article of life insecurity you are one hell of a woman .one who has no self worth.Why belittle urself that much.There is a high possibility that lithium is now working in you,and your brain must have turned to mash,you dont look like your thinking bitch.! Am assuming your a model who has those toned arms and abs,slim and tall natural beauty and doesnt put on extension as your hair is long and sleek as i understand ur mum been a typical kikuyu, prostituted with those somali men who had freed to kenya cos of their war torn country,i therefore dont see anything to brag about thats Fate! If you dont have all the above characteristics then you can kiss my big black arse and F#@king shut up!CASTRATE UR BEAK !!!wait a minute what do you say bt ur fake mother and your YOKOZUNA sister,tell them to fix up before you can point your fingers to some of us elegant women.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
nyakiema

Re: @life insecurity by 'Mr Nobody'

April 4 2012, 7:55 AM 

i second you,its true and well said

Respond to this message   
nyakiema

Re: @life insecurity by 'Mr Nobody'

April 4 2012, 8:21 AM 

i second you,its true and well said

Respond to this message