DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I hate kenyan men

April 4 2012 at 1:04 AM

Why do Kenyan men are ignorant ,time wasters,alcoholic,jealous,selfish, they dont know how to dress ,they dont know how to treat a woman .Wanapenda ku kula all the time.Bure kabisa .Naijo juu juu na old jungu.matusi karibu

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KARUANJETU

Re: I hate kenyan men

April 4 2012, 1:38 AM 

This sounds rather prejudiced. I am always irritated to hear this phrase-Kenyan men dont know how to treat a lady. Yes we choose to remain honest and straight other than STEAL and be THIEVES so as to IMPRESS. ONLY A STUPID WOMAN WANTS to be treated. What do you mean-spending money on you as you sit down? This is the 21st century and if you want respects, stand up and share the bill. You go to work and I do. The only person I can treat is my wife-not cheap characters such as yourself.
Carry on being impressed by mostly stolen money by our wet African brothers. They all say that some Kenyan women are worth only a plate of meat and a beer and its THEN KNICKERS OFF.
See how you have proved them right. I love Kikuyu women and will NOT BLINDLY CRITICISE them-I am married to one.
Go and get treated by the Nigerians. Your turn will come and after you are dumped, there will be another idiot-just like you.
What a shame.

Respond to this message   
Njenga

April 4 2012, 8:32 AM 

We hate you too....

Respond to this message   
ciru

April 4 2012, 8:34 AM 

this is irrevent to whoever posted,one min your jeous juu wewe huna mwanaume mkenya,4your information they the best,they treat their women with respect aleast its better aperson u r same lingua ATIRI! jungus na naijos wagithongota kiluga kiyao utasikia nini?shame on you.personally am very proud of my man,dress decently not like u r trying to imagine,ladba ulipatana na mafia an dont give **** how they look,thus don compare no comparison

Respond to this message   
Street opinion

Why need Abuse Shiruu

April 4 2012, 11:22 AM 

Well Ma`sisto wants Kenian bronda to abuse her why oh i ask ? No one should step Lower than a person with no honour of their own.What do you mean men Treat you ? Define it ma`sisto otherwise you moght look really stale.Wacha kuharibia Dada zetu Jina Soko Mtu ameweka Nyanya yake wazi kwawatenja wake

Respond to this message   
Bethsheba

I hate kenyan men

April 4 2012, 7:20 AM 

Shiroo I know what you mean but not all kenyan men are bad and not all njungu or naijas are good. I have bros and some things they do are very sickening my dad is very different from all of my bros he is very kind brave and very wise.I have dated kenyan men before it didn't work but that will not stop me from doing it again as I everyone is different I will do this.KARONDA KA MWENE GATIMUIRAGIA NGORO THAT WHAT MY MUM USED TO SAY.

Respond to this message   
kamau

April 4 2012, 11:06 AM 

You are one woman who looks like you had alot of trouble when you were growing up.You must have got the worst treatment from ur dad and thats where you are coming from.Not all men are the same,you must have your brothers and if they are the same characters that you pinpointed,then something is very wrong with your family and the worst is still to come, wait you give birth to baby boys, that will be TOTAL DISASTER they will be the worst!I thank GOD that no kenyan man is interested in you .As it turns out mwi thakame iria NUME and apiece of advise MWITHERIE MUOHERWO NI JEHOVA NIGETHA UKIONE MUNDURUME WA BATA. But in the mean time continue to be wasted by minaijos

Respond to this message   
Anonymous Coward

April 4 2012, 1:49 PM 

This woman requires alot of prayers because she sounds miserable.She has posted so many pings before sometimes as a man looking for a kyuk woman,sometimes as a Nigerian and others as a jaluo looking for woman jaluo.Who are you Mrs betty?

Respond to this message   
stella

@shiruu

April 4 2012, 1:20 PM 

Looks like you are a kenyan reject. No kenyan want you. That is the exact message you are sending here.
Tunakujuuaa. Si wewe ni wa N?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I hate kenyan men
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER