DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Next on 'Whispers from London'

May 25 2012 at 3:41 PM
Man Man 

The next article I will write will be on 'A family from hell'. I like watching videos in 'You tube' and I could not believe what I watched the other day. The theme of the video was some things that a member of public had done. This is one person I got to know very well when I was growing up an he belonged to the family I will write about.

I am prompted to write about this family from hell because I am reminded also of one time I attended a court session out of curiosity and I could not believe what some members of the same family were accused of doing.

As I am writing this, I have scar on my shoulder dating back many years. It was not my wish to own a scar but I was given that scar by their faithful dog. It came to me in the most friendly way possible and before I knew what its mission was, it had bitten me and went on to pretend that nothing had happened because it just sat next to me looking at me. I tried to convince the dog owner (who were the family I am writing about) and they were not convinced that their dog was capable of doing such damage to my only young body.

Back to the family from hell. At a certain point in time when I knew the family, one of the family members disappeared mysteriously. Would you want to know what happened to him? Would you want to know what the charges were in court? What was in that video in the 'You tube?' Join me later in the screen near you.

There is a danger when you are a member of a family from hell. Just imagine what will happen to your children when you are long gone. How will you feel if you find them moving from this misfortune to another? Would you be happy to find them in failed relationships? Supposing you wake up from your deathbed and you find them sleeping in the pavements. This is very possible because al along you have planted bad seed in your life. You yourself could be suffering because of the things your forefathers did many years ago.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER