Has your prayer life "hit the wall"?
Do you--and your prayers--seem to be going nowhere?
Especially in the area of marriage and relationships?
Don't give up!
You need divine help more than ever these days
In one eye-opening message, the late Dr. Kennedy,
gave the following important keys to answered prayers:
1. ask (it is a command)
2. believe God wants to answer your prayers
3. be fervent in your prayers
4. ensure there's no unconfessed sin in your life
5. pray only in the name of Jesus
6. make sure you forgive others
7. pray with the right motive
8. pray according to God's will (Matt. 26:39)
Meantime, our summer prayer marathon for
singles has just taken a new twist.