We are currently recruiting for positions in South East London and North West london for Olympic related work.
To be considered you will have:
- SIA Door Supervisor License
- current & valid Passport / Full or Provisional UK driving license
- Right to work in the UK (ie you need to be a UK resident)
- 3 years plus address history in the UK
If you live in South East london you need to be available for the following dates:
- Induction training 27th July (paid)
- Shifts 1st, 4th and 6th August 2012
If you live in North West london you need to be available for the following dates:
- Induction training 26th July 2012 (paid)
- Shifts 29th and 31st July 2012
It is preferable:
- you have an NVQ Level II or higher in spectator safety / event stewarding.
(If you do not have an NVQ you will be required to complete a 1 day training session in the Bexley / Bexley Heath area).
You will be required to include the following information:
- Your Name, Surname and SIA License Number
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your CV (applications without a CV will not be processed)
CVs must be sent by email to our office no later than Monday 2nd of July.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview on Tuesday 3rd July at different appointment timeslots during the day.
Once we have your CV we will contact you via Email to confirm your invitation to attend the interview.
Secure Frontline Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and will not unjustifiably discriminate against you on the basis of gender, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religious or political beliefs, disability, marital status, social background, family circumstances, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, spent criminal convictions, age or for any other reason.