DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Why I will NEVER 4 Give Gen Kiguoya

July 7 2012 at 11:02 PM
FrankTJ 

This words were what Kibaki said in 1990 after his colleagues from Central Kenya Hon Matiba and Hon C.Rubia were detained by Moi and Kamotho.We Did our bit Yes am Proud although I was a tiny player I was there and part of it for a week we didn`t sleep the police were hunting for us like wild animals Long Live KSN Matiba and Other Brave Kenyans who stood up to Moi -------------------On Saturday, Prime Minister Odinga led a rally in Nakuru to celebrate the efforts of the Saba Saba heroes. Dozens of people were killed and property destroyed following the riots triggered by the aborted rally.

President Mwai Kibaki, then Health minister, condemned the organisers and the rioters.

This violence is being spread by people who are not genuinely seeking change. People who want change will use constitutional means; they will use the existing machinery, right from the local authorities to Parliament, he said.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ma'cMillan Otieno

yes and he was right.

July 9 2012, 10:45 AM 

Yes and kibaki was right.If Raila wanted real change what does all Moi people doing in his team,kosgey,sarah kosgey,ntimama,Gumo?

Respond to this message   
Juma wa Safari

Re: Why I will NEVER 4 Give Gen Kiguoya

July 9 2012, 11:04 PM 

What has violence brought to Africa? If only African men would use their brains at the same rate they use their physical blessings. Just look what is going on in the Sahel. Waiting for mad muslim extremists to keep pre-emptying peace bit by bit, state by state while Black African youth idle around being forming gangs, others raping their grandmothers and babies. Time for self-assessment and positive re-assertion. Bail Africa bit by bits...not selling the continent bit by bit to foreigners and creating chaos.

Respond to this message   
gathandara

And?

July 10 2012, 12:50 PM 

And he was right, wasn't he? If Kenyans had listened to him then, the Constitution would have been reformed earlier and many other changes made in Kenyan politics.

Maybe by now we would have even politically matured to the point where we did not even need a constitution any more. Remember: A Constitution is not the end of everything. It is the ability of Kenyans to understand their own politics and shape politics of their own context to be useful to them.

Respond to this message   
Anon

Re: Why I will NEVER 4 Give Gen Kiguoya

July 10 2012, 3:33 PM 

You are the Gen Kiguoya becoz you followed the mob without considering who was leading it and to where. At least that whom you called "Kiguoya has stood the test of time and stuck to his prinicpal that people can use peaceful ways to get change.

You poeple are being used by a power hiding in the darkness to fight each other and in the process they gain a foothold in the country. kenyans be aware what or who you support for soon your actions will destroy you or make you.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Why I will NEVER 4 Give Gen Kiguoya
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER