DISCLAIMER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WHY THE DEVIL IS MAD

July 4 2013 at 1:56 PM
Rev. Samuel Muya 

WHY THE DEVIL IS MAD.

In 1986 a Kenyan Pastor visited Finland.

While in the mission work with his hosts, they visited the neighboring State of Norway.

In one restaurant as they took a break to have a cup of coffee, two tables away sat a Norwegian brother.When he noticed they were born again Christians he drew closer, attracted by their conversation. He introduced himself as a recent convert who had taken Jesus as his personal savior.

When he came to the Kenyan Pastor he said Am glad to meet one from Africa. I have known only one man that I met in deep seas in the underground where we met in one of the meetings of Satan to strategize the demonic operations and attacks to the body of Christ. He said the man he knew was Emmanuel Enn.

He said he had a message to all Christians that in that meeting it was resolved that because the second coming of Jesus Christ is very near, the best way to fight Christianity is to destabilize families. Cause separation, cause hatred, destroy love, cause divorce, Consequently the church will be affected because peoples faith in God will be played about with by the enemy diminishing love and commitment to God quench the fire of the Holy Spirit destabilizing the church, children will develop into a poorly brought up society, giving room to bitterness unforgiveness pride self-control indiscipline disobedience, immorality, lawlessness, disrespect and self control - Psalm 133. Where there is unity and oneness God commands a blessing. The devil gets mad when you are blessed as a family unit because you end up glorifying the name of Jehovah God which he hates. Mathew

18:19. Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for it shall be done for you by my Father. The devil is mad when two people in an institution established by God are in agreement for their prayers will be answered and hence glorify God Gen 4:9 . When God asked Cain where is your brother Abel? Cain replied Am I my brothers keeper?.

We should be our brothers or sisters keeper. Jesus lives in our spouses heart. He also lives in our heart. We need to love and be a keepers of my spouses because of Jesus who lives in him or her.

A family unit makes the devil mad. In many funerals a man or woman would weep and sob so much. Many times we think is because one has been left by his or her loved one until recently I learned many weep when they remember how unkindly they treated their spouses with dishonesty, blackmail, abuse, disrespect, disregard and how they trashed their first love commitments and marriage vows to pursue selfish gain.

I pray that the Lord will help us to prioritize the need for a good family against any other desires and ambitions in our lives.

THE LORD GOD KEEP OUR FAMILIES AND CONTINUALLY BLESS THEM MAINTAINING GODLY LOVE, DESTROYING HIPOCRACY AND PRETENCE.

Bishop Samuel Muya

Talents revival churches Kenya Samuelmuya2003@yahoo.com

Samuelmuya2003@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WHY THE DEVIL IS MAD
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DISCLAIMER