PNGScape's PNG Sports Forum

LATEST NEWS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum  

Inap Nau!!

November 28 2010 at 1:32 PM
PNG Sports 

Can we give up with the League, dominationg this Forum. . I rekon theres only 3 guys using different names on the topic. . Can i suggest you all just leave it till the AGM please. Its done and dusted all you league lovers and leaders whatsoever stuffed up. . PERIOD. League isnt the National Sport or Pride of the Nation anymore. . Now can we focus on another topic please. . Like the 2015 Games and other sports. And how the budget can affect our preparations.
Dont you rekon we need to fix up all our major facilities first instead of concentration on a National Stadium??. . "Boroko Sport Complex" wud be awesome. . You could buy off the whole area the government could i mean. . and do it up. . you got the cricket ovals, soccer, softball, netball, rugby union and of course the beloved home of RUGBY LEAGUE... i rekon theres enuf space for touch, hockey or couple more sports. . Fence it off and do something?? maski wastim natin lo National Stadium. . Or is dat for the NRL Bid. . "Aiyeeee" League Gen. . upela tu yah!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum