PNGScape's PNG Sports Forum

LATEST NEWS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum  

Hela Wigman

May 3 2011 at 2:01 PM

One would be so stupid in doubting Hela Wigman.
Hela Wigman is the largest and most expensive team in this season of Digicel Cup.
Original from the Gas rich Hela Province, we are coming for the premiership.

Riches or wealth cannot substitute the Digicel Cup that we are aiming for.

"GO MIGHTY WIGMAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
simz

Re: Hela Wigman

June 28 2011, 1:11 PM 

Yet poorly performed

Respond to this message   
Hepe

Shame

June 28 2011, 4:26 PM 

This team doesn't have a player base to draw players from. It went on a player buying spree to form this disgraceful team. They should bow out next year and use their money to develop the game in Tari first and get back after 2 years.

Respond to this message   
VC

June 28 2011, 5:29 PM 

They got their a**es whooped last week in GKA besides having four of their players suspended on playin' like animals. I don't know if you'd like to cal em mighty but i think they need some real work out.

What the hell is Wigman n Isapeas doing in the field?

Respond to this message   
Max

June 28 2011, 5:49 PM 

I don't mind the Isapeas at all.
At least they play with enthusiasm and show alot of heart and courage on the field. The only thing they lack is maybe abit of size and the big game experience that alot of the current teams have built up over 4-5 seasons. I think next year the Isapeas will be alot better team.

The Wigman players on the hand other look disinterested and aren't even turing up. Eventhough they are laced with Kumul Players they just can't seem to get their act together. Reminds me abit about the Rangers team from last year.

Respond to this message   
Igiri

June 28 2011, 5:51 PM 

Leave the Isapeas alone. They dont have seasoned campaigners like the rest of the teams. They will be more better for the experience come next season.

Respond to this message   
sam

June 28 2011, 9:08 PM 

Alot was expected from the wigman. They were going well at the start. Then they sack Goodwin. Now they have Kera who has no experience in coaching, Miviri who has never train a rugby team, players who miss the 17 are not playing club rugby (for match fitness) on the weekend coz they refuse.

See through this season and prepare well for next season.

Respond to this message   
PS

June 29 2011, 11:43 PM 

Hela team keeps losing,they might as well change their name to Hela Weakmen or Hela Wigwomen.

Respond to this message   
Danny Kambara

Hela Wigman need to pull their socks up

July 4 2011, 10:05 AM 

Hela wigman needs to pull their socks up, they have all the resources, players everything you name it and yet they keep loosing all the matches played so far...I think whole lot of team management and all the players need to be changed for the next season...

Nalix

Respond to this message   
em yah

DIGICEL CUP...LET THE GAME BEGIN

July 4 2011, 2:44 PM 

End of 9 rounds and end of first half. I think there are another 9 rounds remaining..Its the beginning of second half. LET THE GAME BEGIN...
Anything can happen as of round 10 and onwards...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL Digicel Cup Teams and their supporters and peace to all referees and lines men...hehehe..

Respond to this message   
Hela useless in rugby league

Hela should stick to what they do best-Chasing compensation at Vulupindi haus

July 4 2011, 6:22 PM 

Hela's are no good in rugby league,they should pull out of the rugby league cpmpetition and stick to what they do best,that is,camping outside Vulupindi haus in Port Moresby and harrassing Vulupindi staff for their royalties and other form of compensation.

Respond to this message   
Kaimoh

Sista blo yu kam!

July 5 2011, 3:08 AM 

Karim mosquitoe thighs sister blo yu kam lo ol Hela Wigmen na yumi lukim! If you can't play rugby league, shut up!!

Respond to this message   
kims

Re: Sista blo yu kam!

July 5 2011, 5:02 PM 

na yupla save play rugby where,hamaspla hela i play pinis lo NRL?

Respond to this message   
Muno

Haha lol at Weakmen

July 5 2011, 7:32 PM 

Kaimo,

Em kain blo ol Hela yah....if they can't win on the field than ol go painim mosqito bite long outside....hahah

Respond to this message   

Re: Hela useless in rugby league

August 15 2012, 8:34 PM 

Re:Hela should stick to what they do best-Chasing compensation at Vulupindi hous

Brats, Hela em Papa blong Gas yah em rights blong ol long fight long mani blong ol long Vulupindi Haus. you mas wanpela jealous dog yah right? Sore, PNG Lng em blong Hela yah, no mass around!!! Ol gat 100% rights long kisim mani blong ol...

Dont you say that when you are talking about rugby. Such person like you needs to grow up and do some research in the History of PNG Kumuls on another topic about rugby.

Making name for Kumuls and Rugby League is not a new thing for Helas.

Let me tell you little boy, look into the history and backgrounds of these boys:

John Togola, Mathew Makabe Tombena, Joseph Homai, Obert Hondole, Larsen Marabe, Petrus thomas and so on.... find these boys and kumul legends out and come back with your statement.

KKC Igiri

Respond to this message   

Original Hela's must be selected

October 19 2011, 11:27 AM 

Hela Wigman lost all the time due to their on pride and most players were from other provinces. We have many best Helas were playing club league in POM and other areas, selectors must select original Helas so that they will play with the pride for thier province and the tittle 'The WIG', one classic example is Goroko base players, they performed very well.

Respond to this message   

die hard

March 18 2012, 6:42 PM 

werther ol play gud o ino gud it doesnt meta, d tin is dat tym ol sa tok HELA WIGMAN take d field mi sa fil proud cos ol representim provincim blo....

Respond to this message   
Mangi Mendi

May 22 2012, 8:37 PM 

Called yourself largest and most expensive team in Digicel Cup, and where are you's now mate?? ahahahah

Respond to this message   

August 15 2012, 8:53 PM 

Mangi Mendi, common sense yah plis..... you save pinis; it's always like that for first time. How many years Hela wigmen bin stap long Intercity cup olsem mendi Muruks?

Sory they were youngpela team and had more to learn you must get that fact and must appreciate atleast they try their best to go through a path they have never been to.

Hold your words to really say that bit later please Naiko.

You bata yah, igat wanpela birua or belhevi wantaim ol mangi Hela?

yu yah liklik girlie girlie man yah, me tokim yu sapos yu tok backsiad na mock olsem long brother blong yu.

Mangi Tari

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Hela Wigman
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum