PNGScape's PNG Sports Forum

LATEST NEWS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum  

Digicel Cup Contenders

June 2 2012 at 9:53 PM
Thunder 

Digicel Cup is into round 2 and soon we'll be able to know which teams will make up the top 5.

I tip Lahanis to maintain their supremacy and finish in top 5,along with the Gurias,Mioks,Vipers and Muruks.Lae Tigers and Isapeas will finish at the bottom,Simbu Lions will finish above them and Eagles bow out of top 5.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lahanis

June 16 2012, 10:44 AM 

Im from Enga/Souths but I strongly belive that the Bintagor Goroka Lahanis will defenatly and easly win the Digicel Cup back for 2012, Why ??? because of their atitudes when you watch them carefully, man I tell you, They play real footy with very high standard of discipline and game plans so I as an Mangi blon Souths I know for sure they'll get it back.

Respond to this message   
apoyauka

lahanis rein supreme

June 25 2012, 4:02 PM 

Do you know y lahanis is so good???
They have a very strong off season league...called the gahuku league..in which 30-40 teams aroung goroka,ungai/bena and daulo participate...
hence the selectors are able to select the best out of the many..

mota!!

Respond to this message   
7091 Branch Manager

Re: lahanis rein supreme

June 26 2012, 12:34 PM 

Having lots of talent to choose from is one thing but managing that talent to achieve the overall team objective is another. Current Lahanis management have chosen to blood youngsters (on a wholesale level) this season and are paying the price by having too many easy losses when they should have been easy wins. Whatever wins they have enjoyed are not convincing wins either. It takes time for a team to gel and Lahanis havenít gelled at all this season. Still very inconsistent. With the loss to Muruks at home, I doubt Lahanis will make the finals this season.

Grand Final 2012 will be Gurias and Mioks.

Respond to this message   
Mangi madang

Re: lahanis rein supreme

July 10 2012, 5:16 PM 

spot on!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Digicel Cup Contenders
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Sports Forum