Respond to this messageReturn to Feedback Board
Original Message
  • Respect?

• Posted Aug 23, 2006 9:57 PM

Wrong MM,
      I have the greatest repect for you as a person.

You are obviously, very intelligent and intent on trying to make a difference. But I think I may have found a small area, in which you are totally intolerant.

The actual start of the matter, was when some religious ratbag posted the old lie about the Jews being evil, and "Christ killers". I could not let that go unpunished. Those sorts of lies, lead to mass killers like Hitler, and their crazy theories. I will never tolerate bigotory and racism.

I was going to say - I will never tolerate intolerance. But that seemed like a contradiction in terms. Hehehe.

All the years I have ignored the Faith Board. It is Christians and Muslims fighting, and the SDA's against everyone. I always thought (unprintable) and moved on.

So that is my version in a nutshell.

May the wind always be at your back......Ralph.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.