<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board  

Links

November 25 2010 at 12:54 AM
No score for this post
.BONES 

7 mile get wantokz to review the links in "Other PNGScape boards", "PNGScape Information Linkz". Some of 'em are now defunct. All in all good moderating.

.BONES

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
First Things First

Re: Links

No score for this post
November 25 2010, 3:04 AM 

Why don't they get the chat rooms operating again, I think that's the most important thing to do. Thanks.

7milebeach

No score for this post
November 25 2010, 3:56 PM 

It is not up to Wantokz - it is network54 who hosts Scape had the final say about the chatrooms. It did not just affect Scape, it affected all the web sites who are under network54.

7mile

.BONES

.BONES

No score for this post
November 29 2010, 5:47 PM 

7 mile don't waste your time trying to explain the issue about pngscape chatroom. the whole forum is filled with you & other moderators trying your best to explain the whole saga but scappers don't seem to understand. Just refer them to previous discussions about the chatroom so they can read & digest. I wish I have a magic wand to make network54 uplift the bloody thing so we could all chat again.

.BONES

7milebeach

Re: .BONES

No score for this post
November 30 2010, 8:04 AM 

happy.gif @.Bones

A few had already asked at network54 Admin Support, since you mentioned here I will look for that thread and ask on Scape's behalf.

Have a good day, my friend.

7mile

..JACKAL..

EM NAU

No score for this post
August 24 2012, 4:15 PM 

I very much concur to this notion by Bun Mahn. Please 7Mile Beach HELP!.......
happy.gif

.BONES

Re: EM NAU

No score for this post
September 10 2012, 2:35 PM 

hey bro Jackal it's been long time..how is it going your way? I am not bun mahn but the original .BONES

Hello Mes. good to hear from you too. Nice suggestion you have there.

7 Mile it's now Sept 10th 2012..count down to PNG Independence what's wantokz doing with the defunct links?

.BONES

7milebeach

No score for this post
November 25 2010, 3:52 PM 

Will do, Bones.

Thanks

7mile

.BONES

Links Review

No score for this post
March 12 2011, 1:19 PM 

@ 7mile am back to review the subject LINKS after my last post November 2010. what's the hold up?

Regards! happy.gif

7milebeach

Re: Links Review

No score for this post
March 13 2011, 7:41 AM 

.Bones!!!!I have advised the owner and I am still waiting for the removal of the "dead" links.

Hey where the hell are you now?

7mile

.BONES

No score for this post
September 13 2011, 11:35 AM 

hey 7milebeach! I am back in scape you might say revisiting this post. it seems the links are still dead. as far as I know wantoks is back and get him to look at those links. How do I know if he's back, it's simple, new forums have been added and such discretion is only on the "ADMIN" :D. Happy moderating to you and all the moderators.

.BONES

7mile

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 10:21 AM 

happy.gif I will remind W1, who looks after Scape now.

Are in Pom still?

.BONES

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 11:15 AM 

Yeah am back in POM!

7milebeach

No score for this post
September 24 2011, 9:55 AM 

check your hotmail inbox in two days.

.BONES

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 10:04 AM 

@ 7mile, was that post for me? Just checked happy.gif

sugarmanh

BONES

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 7:16 PM 

Hi Bro, long time no hear. How are you doing and will be nice to catch up with you if you are here in POM.

Cheers,
Original Sugarmanh

.BONES

Re: BONES

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 1:32 PM 

Yeah bro, we need to catch up sometime!

.BONES

7milebeach

For Bones

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 5:42 PM 

Message sent to you from my changed emailed address.

7mile

Anonymous

Re: BONES

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 11:29 AM 

@ Bones - thanks and guess all going well at your end..

.BONES

Re: For Bones

No score for this post
February 26 2012, 7:59 PM 

Hey 7mile - I am checking up on my post again. Is wantokz serious about fixing the defunct links? It's the 2nd month of 2012 nothing seems to be happening. happy.gif Happy moderating all!

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement