<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board  

PLEASE DELETE "Search Forums from 2008" under "JOLENE KENNY" /Looking for Patna

September 2 2011 at 11:19 PM
No score for this post

Hi there,
Could you kindly please delete the search forums from way back in 2008, which is under "JOLENE KENNY" and another is title "Looking for Patna bin".
This is disgusting and its defamation of character. Someone else is pretending to be me and replying using my name which is so lame.

"I read the warnings on this site saying no one should be using obscene languages. Well this anonymous person doing the post on this forum is obviously using obscene and foul languages, why would the administrator of this Search Forum allow such users to defame and humiliate others?

I just hope that you seriously look into these and delete this ASAP, because it is really unnecessary and unbecoming of a professional PNGean using this Forum.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing something done about this.

Jolene Kenny

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Re: PLEASE DELETE "Search Forums from 2008" under "JOLENE KENNY" /Looking for Pa

No score for this post
September 3 2011, 4:04 PM 

Please give the page link and we'll attend to it.

7mile

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PLEASE DELETE "Search Forums from 2008" under "JOLENE KENNY" /Looking for Patna
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board