<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board  

Untitled

October 24 2011 at 4:21 PM
No score for this post
Toksave tasol 

Why do some moderators erase postings directly specifically to the attention of 7milebeach on the main board? the initial posting was to 7milebeach, then the spammer followed. The whole thread was erased. 7mile, if this was you who erased that posting directed to you, em i orait. However I wonder if some moderators are trying to prevent you from seeing what people are writing to you about?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
7milebeach

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 24 2011, 10:43 PM 

I am aware that the bully/stalker has been doing this for a long time. The case is now in Australian Police hands. The reason I locked all posts concerning Philma and her family. I have spoken to Philma on the phone and all information is passed onto her. IPs used are now in the police hands and the names given are also sent to the police. I have also advised W1 of my actions and seeking Nick at network54 to assist the police in catching this/these offenders.

I am really disappointed to find some of my locked messages were deleted
early this morning (Australian time). I have given Nick all the forum #s that the messages were on. I am not worried because Nick will see them all by the board #s.

I will not discuss Philma's case anymore so please leave the matter be. If the person/s continue to post nasty comments,I implore scapers not to respond to those thread.

7mile

a thought

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 25 2011, 8:14 AM 

7mile,

If you have really read all that has been on the forum, you may get the sense (as I have) that the person making the postings is a very disturbed woman, possibly due to a horrible, tragic personal event in her life. Rather than prosecute her, isn't it more melanesian (and effective in the end) to help her? Helping her in this case would mean contacting her and her husband outside the police, having a caring melanesian woman sit down with her and talk about the horrible experience that this woman went through, and work with her to seek the psychiatric help she needs.

Going for the police is fine and not giving a hoot for the whole story of why the person acts as they do is fine for Australians but it doesn't fit the melanesian way.

Please consider these comments made in the spirit of resolving the problem AND helping that poor woman.

---------------------------------------------------------

please mods don't approve this message.

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Oct 26, 2011 9:16 AM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Feedback Board